____ For President...

Status
Not open for further replies.
poster-election-iron-man-finished-new.png

You got crazy monsters, I got a Hulk.
Hey, Dunkelzahn is a benevolent greater being who only wants to guide humanity into accepting the reemergence of magic during the Fifth Era and to protect the newly reborn metahumanity (elves, dwarves, orcs, etc) from persecution. What does Stark plan to do about the magic entities that aim to harm the future of mankind and those humans who wish to abuse magic?

ON SHADOWRUN WIKI, DUNKELZAHN'S BIRTHPLACE IS LISTED AS "UNKNOWN," THEREFORE, I DEMAND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SIR! A MEASLY 15,000 YEARS ON THIS PLANET ISN'T ENOUGH!
LISTEN, HE WAS IN AMERICA WHEN IT WAS FOUNDED! SURE, HE WAS HIBERNATING AT THE TIME, BUT HE WAS HERE! THEREFORE, HE DOESN'T NEED A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO PROVE THAT HE IS A CITIZEN BECAUSE HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CITIZEN SINCE ITS FOUNDING!

Hey, Dunkelzahn is a benevolent greater being who only wants to guide humanity into accepting the reemergence of magic during the Fifth Era and to protect the newly reborn metahumanity (elves, dwarves, orcs, etc) from persecution. What does Stark plan to do about the magic entities that aim to harm the future of mankind and those humans who wish to abuse magic?
That read like a Jehovah's Witness.

"Hello, sir. Would you like to hear about our president Dunkelzahn?"

ON SHADOWRUN WIKI, DUNKELZAHN'S BIRTHPLACE IS LISTED AS "UNKNOWN," THEREFORE, I DEMAND A BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SIR! A MEASLY 15,000 YEARS ON THIS PLANET ISN'T ENOUGH!

Dunkelzahn promised to get rid of horrors and Eldritch Abominations like you.

• Love
Reactions: Lysander
poster-election-iron-man-finished-new.png

You got crazy monsters, I got a Hulk.

BvSDoomsday.gif

Dunkelzahn%20Secrets%20Cover.jpg

SAY THAT TO ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL MAGICAL BEINGS TO EVER EXIST!

... OKAY, MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOWN IN THEIR REALITY!

ILLEGAL ALIENS, BOTH OF YOU!

THOUGH, SUPERMAN, IF WE DIDN'T HAVE THAT RULE, YOU WOULD BE WELCOME TO BE PRESIDENT!

YOU'RE FROM THE OCEAN, AND YOU HAVE TO BE A NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN TO BE PRESIDENT!
images

GREAT CTHULHU ALSO HAS NO COMMENT ON THIS SENTENCE.

>_>

<_<
EXACTLY, YOUR CANDIDATE AIMS TO HARM HUMANITY! DUNKELZAHN HAS ORGANIZED NUMEROUS CHARITABLE CAUSES TO AID METAHUMANITY AND MAGICAL STUDY! DUNKELZAHN IS MORE POWERFUL FOR HE IS THE GREATEST OF AMERICAN HEROES, ONE WHO FIGHTS FOR HUMANITY'S FUTURE!

HOW ABOUT A COMPROMISE PAIRING OF DUNKELZAHN AS PRESIDENT WITH SUPERMAN AS HIS VICE-PRESIDENT?

GREAT CTHULHU WISHES ONLY FOR HUMANITY TO ACCEPT ITS PLACE IN THE COSMOS! THAT OF WORSHIPPING HIS UNENDING GLORY AND FULFILLING THEIR ROLE AS A RACE SUBSERVIENT TO HIMSELF AND HIS STAR-SPAWN!

GREAT CTHULHU WISHES ONLY FOR HUMANITY TO ACCEPT ITS PLACE IN THE COSMOS! THAT OF WORSHIPPING HIS UNENDING GLORY AND FULFILLING THEIR ROLE AS A RACE SUBSERVIENT TO HIMSELF AND HIS STAR-SPAWN!
THAT'S IT, IT'S TIME FOR DUNKELZAHN, SUPERMAN, AND AQUAMAN TO LAY THE SMACKDOWN UPON THIS TYRANT OF THE STARS!

WHERE'D YOU GET THAT PICTURE?!

SLANDER! MUDSLINGING! IT WAS SATURDAY NIGHT AND HE HAD ONE TOO MANY JELLO SHOTS! THIS HAPPENS TO ALL THE ELDER GODS, IT'S JUST NOT ALWAYS ON CAMERA
BUT NOT TO DRAGONS! VOTE DUNKELZAHN 2016, HE AND SUPERMAN DON'T GO ON BAR CRAWLS WHEN THEY SHOULD BE FOCUSED ON THE GREATER GOOD OF EARTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.