☆.。.:*・° Roleplaying Destiny ☆.。.:*・°

Q

Quintessence

Original poster
Ello~. Thank you for stopping by. Now then. Lets get to work!!! Also if you have seen this before, hey you probably have seen me before *wink*.
tumblr_mqk9n29BxS1sa4ajqo2_250.gif
tumblr_mqk9n29BxS1sa4ajqo3_250.gif

newcreate.php

My Wonderful Werewolf
Roles needed= 1 male, 1 female
After getting lost in the woods, a small village girl is attacked by a pack of thugs before being saved by a mysterious stranger. She could tell he was covered in fur. Before she could even confront him, she passes out from shock. When she awakens, she is back at her home but with her bedroom window open. She would never forget this encounter. After years have gone by, she has grown into a aspiring young lady. She travels into the forest in hopes to find the savior that helped her as a child. But when she sees him pushing her away, she can't help but know whats wrong.
Where Did You Go?
Roles needed= 2 males
It seemed that their friendship had lasted for so many years. You two did everything together. Your bond was stronger then many. But one day, he went to war and you were left here all alone. After years of waiting for your friend, he's finally sent home but due to a mental injury. It seems that he has obtained amnesia and doesn't even remember you anymore. Being the great person you are, you vow to help him remember because you care about him so much. But will your efforts make a difference?
You Are My Everything
A princess such as yourself has many obligations in your kingdom. For example, you are quite the swordsman, so you must teach your troops how to fight with the upper hand. But when you are ordered to travel and defeat the demon lord that has been terrorizing your people, you have no choice but to go. You have heard of many stories about this demon lord and the terrible things he's done. His castle is within reach. Let the battle begin.
Blood For Blood
After awakening in a strange place, a young girl is confused and scared. All she remembers was going out for the night and meeting a man at a bar. Soon the man appears and was a bit shocked to see you in this place. "What are you doing in my world?!" You are confused as to what he means. He soon explains that he is a vampire and had traveled to the demon world after meeting you. He didn't expect that you'd follow him through the portal. "The only way for you to go home now is to submit to my ways."

A War Beyond Winning
Roles needed= Could be any genders
In the year 2165, it seems that mans advancement in technology has no end. Mechas are used not only as war machines, but also as entertainment. A young mechanic and a military drop out bound together in order to make the perfect mecha for the military character to use and fight in tournaments. With the mechanic as the brains as the military character as the force, it seems that their partnership was ment to be. They win tournament after tournament because one day the location where the tournament is being held is attacked making the mechanic and military drop out escape in the mecha. Now the two must work together in order to protect themselves from the evil army of the military and put a end to all of this war.
Im Your Biggest Fan
Roles needed= 1 Male, 1 Female
Everyone loves the aspiring writer of the 21st century. His poetry is simply to die for. But when one of his fans becomes a little too obsessed with his work, what is he to do? She's quite the simple girl really. Top of her class, excellently behaved and quite quiet. Perhaps too quiet. What the people around her do not realize is that she is a serial killer. Not by her choice of course. When she loses consciousness, her inner self takes over. So far 7 of her class mates have met their end. Who might her next target be? No one but her hero of course; the noble prodigy writer. After being kidnapped and taken to a strange cabin in the woods, how will the young prodigy get out of the grasp of this girl?
Welcome To Magic School
Roles needed= 1 Male, 1 Female
Majoka University. A wonderful little place beyond the human realm where aspiring young minds of magic come to learn. Our story takes place with two newly accepted students from two completely different parts of the world. The befriend each other and even become partners in learning. Will their friendship be enough to advance not only their abilities, but themselves?

SECRET TIMMMEE!!
Hey guess what! I've got a whole bunch of random pairings that i have no plot for. HA! HA *slowly disappears and appears with large list*

Neko X Wolf = ❤❤❤
Neko X Neko = ❤❤
Student X Student = ❤❤❤
Best Friends = ❤❤❤❤❤
Foreign Exchange Student X Social Outcast = ❤❤❤❤❤
Evil Princess/ X Prisoner = ❤❤❤❤
Superstar X Body Guard = ❤❤❤❤❤
Master X Servant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Royalty X Slave = ❤❤❤❤
Creator X Creation = ❤❤❤
Military Offical X ✫Captured Experiment = ❤❤❤❤❤
(?)Witch X (?)Human = ❤❤❤
Human X ✫Alien = ❤❤❤
Demon X Demon = ❤❤❤
Emo kid X Secret Admirer = ❤❤❤❤❤
Doctor X Nurse = ❤❤❤
Demon X Spirit = ❤❤❤❤❤
Online Virtual World Game Players =
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Band Mates!! = ❤❤❤❤❤
Work buddies!! = ❤❤❤
✫Pixie X King = ❤❤❤❤❤
Pregnant Girl X Boyfriend = ❤❤❤
Blind Student X Evil Student = ❤❤❤❤
✫Insane King X Gentle Queen = ❤❤❤❤❤
Drug User X Concerned Friend = ❤❤❤❤❤
Psychic Student X Regular Teacher = ❤❤❤
Hero X Villain = ❤❤
Academy Students = ❤❤❤❤❤
Male Student X Girl Dressed As Boy ((Setting takes place at a all Male School))❤❤❤❤❤
Celebrity X Celebrity = ❤❤❤❤❤
Boss X Assistant = ❤❤❤❤❤
Magical Exorcists = ❤❤❤❤❤
Sea Dwellers = ❤❤❤❤

~~~Annnnnd Fandoms as well~~~
(Mostly OC's but hey i'm flexible)
Pokemon OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤
Kingdom Hearts OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤
TWEWY OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤
FLCL OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤
Eureka 7 OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤
Homestuck OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Paranoia Agent Oc's = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ {{Literally would go crazy for it}}

Ib OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ {{Cant resist @3@}}

Second Reproduction Rp = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ {{MUST DO!!}}

The Knife Of The Traitor Rp= ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ {{MUST DO!!}}

Asura's Wrath OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ {{Mind literally blown!!}}

W.I.T.C.H OC's (small group) = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Steven Universe OC's = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Spirited Away = ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested in your war beyond winning plot, if it's still open!:3

Message me? :3 I have an idea for a character that might fit this scenario~

I'm quite I interested in:

Insane King x Gentle Queen

Male Student x Girl Dressed as a Boy

Drug User x Concerned Friend

I'd be interested in "You Are My Everything" or "My Wonderful Werewolf" :)

Which one would your rather do?

Both are quite nice. I haven't done "You are my everything" yet though.

Mind if I PM you?

Feel free. I don't bite :3 Also list updated with FANDOMS!!!

Oh my gosh. Okay. Um.

Pokemon, TWEWY, Homestuck, Magical Exorcists, Pixie x King, Online Virtual World Game Players, Student x Student, Foreign Exchange Student x Social Outcast, Best Friends, Master x Servant, Human x Alien, Demon x Demon, Welcome to Magic School, You Are My Everything, and Blood for Blood are all ideas I like >.<

Er, PM me with the ones you don't have roleplays for?

Oh wow that's quite the list. I'll pm you now i guess XD

Hi~
I've seen you've put on quite a lot of RP's and Pairings but these caught my eye:

- You Are My Everything
- Online Virtual World Game Players
- Male Student x Girl Dressed As Boy
- Celebrity x Celebrity

If you're still looking for someone to RP with I would gladly do so. ^^

hi hi!
Blood For Blood
sounded really interesting!
Would you be up for doing that plot with me? :D
hahah understand if you do not!

Hi~
I've seen you've put on quite a lot of RP's and Pairings but these caught my eye:

- You Are My Everything
- Online Virtual World Game Players
- Male Student x Girl Dressed As Boy
- Celebrity x Celebrity

If you're still looking for someone to RP with I would gladly do so. ^^
Great choices. Shall we discuss in message? :3

hi hi!
Blood For Blood
sounded really interesting!
Would you be up for doing that plot with me? :D
hahah understand if you do not!
Very nice. Messages then? :3