• I don't like your response layout.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't like your characters.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Ghosthood

Original poster

New female character available for F/F and M/F on this post. Though, if you're interested in M/M, please keep scrolling.

• Genre: Paranormal Romance, Vampire
    Pairing: Human/Newly Turned Vampire

Muse A (Piscium) and Muse B (Your Character) are friends; neither of them have real friends of their own, and so they hang out together due to them both being as lonely as each other. Muse B pretends not to like Muse A, pretends their positive demeanour is nothing but an inconvenience, but deep down they have a rather big crush; and unknowing to them, Muse A has a massive crush on them too. One night they both go out together, and they make a bet to see who can hold more alcohol. Muse A is a little bit of a lightweight, and after a glass they're already a little bit tipsy, and after someone tries to take advantage of that, Muse B thinks it's time to call it a night; acts as though they're disappointed, and offers to drop Muse A home. Muse A throws up in Muse B's car, and they promptly go back to Muse B's house, where Muse A makes a bee-line to the kitchen to rinse his mouth out in the sink. Muse B goes upstairs (either to get a blanket for Muse A or to go to bed themself) and is met with someone in their bedroom; pale skin and glassy bloodshot eyes. There's a stuggle, and Muse B is bitten, which turns them limp. Muse A manages to kill the person, to their distress, and attempts to get Muse B out of their unconscious state.

Turns out Muse B has been turned into a creature of the night, a vampire, and in order to get the cure they must collect as much information from various vampire liars as possible. When they go too far, and human blood becomes scarce, how will Muse B feed? Maybe Muse A might become a lot more appetising.
  • Genre: Paranormal Romance, Werewolf
    Pairing: Human/Werewolf

In a world ruled by werewolves, Muse A (Piscium) is working in a police department dedicated to crimes against humans and is a human themself. They meet their new partner, Muse B (your character), who is an alpha werewolf and seems a bit hostile towards humans as a whole. They go a few days fine, until werewolves they had previously arrested and had to release wind up dead, and because they were cases they dealt with, they need to close them. Muse A grows super suspicious of their partner, which ends up with them arguing and sleeping together (not really necessary but could work!!). It's not until Muse A gets themself in trouble with a group of beta werewolves that they find out that Muse B thinks of themself as some sort of vigilante, and they're the one that's been murdering the werewolf criminals. Muse B turns Muse A to the ""dark side"", and they become criminals themselves as they hop from town to town, serving ""justice"" to werewolves that have wrongfully been set free.
  • Genre: Science Fiction
    Pairing: Alien/Human

Muse A (Piscium) is a fallen star from a particular constellation, embodying the zodiac of the same name. They crash in the woodland area beside Muse B's (your character) house/vacation cabin, and when Muse B finds them, they're dazed, confused and muttering about how they need to get back home to their constellation. Muse B presumes it's a concussion and takes Muse A in for the night, but when suspicious people with no names come knocking at Muse B's door looking for the mysterious Muse A, they both go on the run. They either get Muse A back ""home"", or get locked away.
  • Genre: Soft Horror
    Pairing: Nerd/Bully

Muse A (Piscium) isn't the most popular at school, either being mocked or taunted, especially by their bully, Muse B (your character). Surprisingly, they both have crushes on each other, and one day Muse B gets the courage to ask Muse A out for pizza after school - because no one else will do it, obviously. Muse A agrees, and the evening is spent with awkward smiles and stiff conversations. As they leave, they witness a classmate of theirs being dragged into the underworld by a demon, and now it's a race against time to close the dimensional portal before it comes for them too.
  • Genre: Fantasy or Science Fiction
    Genre: Assassin/Prince

In a world with kingdoms ruled by tyrant royalty and war on the rise, Muse A (your character) is a trained assassin for hire, making alliances with whoever pays more. Muse B (Piscium) is a young prince next in line to rule a kingdom with rich resources, which everyone wants to take. Muse A is hired by the kingdom to the west, wanting them to pose as a worker inside Muse B's castle so they can kill each family member one by one, so they're open for invasion. They offer Muse A a generous amount of money, and a chance of gaining nobility. Muse A agrees and manages to infiltrate the castle; but instead of being shoved into the kitchens or on cleaning duty, their job is to watch over the daydreaming prince Muse A, well known for having no sense of direction - and often forgetting what they were meant to be doing. Muse A starts with lesser known family members, uncles and aunts, so their cover won't be blown too soon, but during this time he grows closer to the prince - and Muse B takes them places in the castle that no one ever sees. Muse A knows they'll have to kill Muse B eventually, but who says they can't enjoy the time they have?
  • Genre: Modern
    Pairing: Intern/PA for rival company

Muse A (Piscium) is an intern at a major company run by a harsh and merciless CEO, someone who isn't afraid to fire a worker if they so much as slack for a moment. On his first day, he's met with a PA, an overworked young man who doesn't look much older than Muse A himself. The PA introduces himself as Muse B (Your Character), the personal assistant to another visiting CEO of a rival company - though he's been kicked out of the meeting that his boss has been called into. Muse A has been told to wait for his boss to come out of the same meeting in which Muse B was kicked out of, and they strike up a conversation. Muse B is whisked away before Muse A can get any contact details, and he finds it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. They run into each other again, and again, and again and they keep failing to get each other's numbers - or even an email, until Muse A finally gets up the courage to ask Muse B on a date on their tenth or so meeting; that's a sure way to get someone's number. Twist: Despite wanting to go on a date with Muse A, Muse B is convinced by his boss to use the time to gather as much possible inside information from Muse A.
    Pairing: CEO/Rival CEO

For Muse A (Arietis), being a young CEO isn't easy, or the laid-back job she'd been convinced by her parents it'd be. She must follow in her father's footsteps and keep the company running, but when everyone is working at a record low production rate, it begins to get to her. Rival CEO and trust-fund-kid, Muse B (Your Character) has an offer to combine their companies and they can split the work between them, but Muse A refuses; she isn't going to give in and admit she can't handle the pressure. They meet at a dinner party not long after Muse A declined Muse B's offer, and Muse B is working all of their charms on her, which Muse A not so kindly rejects each time. Muse B has a few drinks, and Muse A begins to have an idea; what if she uses they're charms against them, and finds a way for Muse B to sign half of their company over to her? Dates ensue, and Muse A begins to really fall for Muse B. What Muse A doesn't know is that Muse B has the exact same idea as her.
    Pairing: Celebrity/Civilian

Muse A (Piscium) is a musician, a role model people - especially young teenagers - look up to, and he does a good job of it too. Parents encourage their children to listen to his music, to watch his videos, to want to go to his concerts. That's until a distant cousin of his gets married, and he's dragged out on the bachelor party in Las Vegas. He has a bit too much to drink, and next minute he's waking up in a hotel room he's never seen before. In comes Muse B (Your Character), someone with a not-so-good reputation, wrapped in a towel from his shower. They figure out they're married, and they need to find a way out of it before the press find out. When Muse B invites Muse A back to their town, away from the high-life of Muse A's town, it looks like the press have already found out.

The celebrity and the civilian can be switched round if you'd rather your character was a celebrity.

Nope, I'm not new - don't let my joining date and the colour of my name fool you. I deleted my account (atmospherically) in October because I didn't think I could cope with roleplaying anymore, but then I majorly regretted it but - y'know, there's a deletion period, and I missed it. If I had rich text editor on I'd add one of those face palm emojis.

I'm not adding a fancy thread, because I'm only looking for one partner so I can manage the replies and not become the flake I'd been on my last account. It's pretty simple who/what I'm looking for; a long term partner who is willing to do a MxM plot with me, is fine with my character being a trans man, is willing to plot with me and is okay with the possibility of there being some libertine scenes. You can take a look at my character's about here to see if he fits the sort of character you like playing against.

In the spoiler ([spoili]
tumblr_ovgb8bq1cK1wvxpdbo2_r1_540.png
[/spoili]) is a picture of what my replies might look like, as I like to decorate them. (WARNING: The banner of my replies are gifs, so if you don't like gifs please tell me so I can remove them.) The code still needs to be tested, so if we roleplay please let me know if it looks overcrowded or strange on your screen. I write at least two medium paragraphs per reply, but try my best to match my partner's length (though I don't expect the same, I'm fine with any length as long as it's more than two lines).

My character is a little bit on the meeker side but I'm planning to develop him in to a stronger willed person throughout the roleplay; just a fair warning to people who don't like meeker characters, I guess. I'm open to all genres, but I'm particularly craving something highschool with a 18-19 age range ([spoili]Something a bit like a soft highschool horror, where your character is my character's bully or something, and maybe one of them asks the other out for pizza and they witness one of their classmates being dragged down to the underworld by a demon. Then it's pretty much a race against time for them to close the dimension portal before the demon comes for them.[/spoili]) or a science fiction romance ([spoili]Piscium is a fallen star from the Pisces Constellation and he crashes in a woodland area beside your character's house/vacation cabin. The government are after him so they have to find him a way to get back before they lock him away. So... a Stardust AU.[/spoili]).

Romance is a must have in most of my roleplays, it's a plot candy of mine. If we work out a plot where our characters don't fall in love, then I'll be just as happy, though. We can't force chemistry or anything. I do all my roleplaying in Private Conversation, I find it easier to do and I find threads a little bit awkward.

I also have this idea where we work it like a dating sim; check it out here. I'm going to use it anyway because it helps me keep track of my character's feelings and to keep him consistent, but it'd be interesting to make it a thing for the roleplay. It'd also be a massive bonus if you like to gush about shipping and stuff, but it's okay if you don't!!

So if you're interested, message me and we can plot something!! I might seem rude or uptight or too formal but I'm really not!! I promise!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: calcifér.

A small update! I'm so down for a cliché werewolf plot with murder and vigilantes and crime. Full plot idea is below.

In a world ruled by werewolves, Muse A (my character) is working in a police department dedicated to crimes against humans (Human Division?) and is a human themself. They meet their new partner, Muse B (your character), who is an alpha werewolf and seems a bit hostile towards humans as a whole. They go a few days fine, until werewolves they had previously arrested and had to release wind up dead, and because they were cases they dealt with, they need to close them. Muse A grows super suspicious of their partner, which ends up with them arguing and sleeping together (not really necessary but could work!!). It's not until Muse A gets themself in trouble with a group of beta werewolves that they find out that Muse B thinks of themself as some sort of vigilante, and they're the one that's been murdering the werewolf criminals. Muse B turns Muse A to the ""dark side"", and they become criminals themselves as they hop from town to town, serving ""justice"" to werewolves that have wrongfully been set free.

Also, uh, HUNGER GAMES AU!!! I can't see that sort of plot being very long term but a plot that's similar to the Hunger Games?? Yes?? Please?? Let me get some protective boyss and pretty outfitss!!

• Love

For further clarification, my character is a trans man, and depending on the age he is and the setting the roleplay is in, he could be at different stages in his transition (the only definite thing is that he's socially transitioned in all universes and is actively living as a man, and that he won't have bottom surgery no matter how far in the transition he is - unless our setting has super advanced technology that gives him a more guaranteed, lower-risk and desirable result. There's also little chance he'll be on T, for reasons that can be revealed in our roleplay (though if you'd like to know while we're planning, go ahead and ask!), but he's not fully opposed to the idea.)!

Another thing I'd like to add is that Piscium is a typical good boy, on the meeker side, gentle and insufferably happy-go-lucky. You can take that as a warning but... you could also take it as a hint that you can throw your bad boy characters at me?? Good guys and jocks are welcome too, but I love a good ol' bad boy with a heart of gold.

So this doesn't get clogged with too many plot posts, you can check out my plot listing here. It's always being updated with new plots.

• Love

Still looking for a partner! Reminder that if none of the plots appeal to you, I'm willing to do an idea you've come up with! I'm open to absolutely anything, including putting our OCs into fandom universes ([spoili]I'm willing to do any fandom, even ones I'm not familiar with, as long as you're willing to tell me how the world works. Below is a list of fandoms I'm already familiar with, though.
+ Attack on Titan
+ Harry Potter
+ Shadowhunters
+ Pokémon
+ Darkest Powers/Darkness Rising (trilogies by Kelley Armstrong)
+ Adventure Time[/spoili]). I'll also do fandom-based plots that aren't set in the world ([spoili]i.e. a Yuri!!! on Ice plot that isn't set in the Y!!!oI world. So a figure skating plot with a coachxskater dynamic[/spoili]).

Okay, so I decided to add another character option, though they're more of a test character at the moment - so be warned, they're not fully fleshed out. I'm now taking two partners, one for this muse and one for Piscium. This character is called Arietis, or Ari for short, and she's one feisty lady. You can check out her about here. Yeah, if I create any more character blogs in future, they're all going to have the same theme but a different colour scheme. It just makes things look neater, y'know?

She's open to both M/F and F/F roleplays, but as of right now I don't really have a plot for her. I have this concept for a fantasy plotline where she's a warrior in a kingdom's army and after being released due to an injury or something, she finds herself caught up in a quest with a prince/princess/assassin/anyone. Though, if you have any solid ideas, hit me up with them!!

Just so you know; Arietis is a trans woman, and like with Piscium, depending on the age and setting she could be at anystage in her transition (though in all universes she has socially transitioned and is actively living as a woman).

UPDATE: Arietis now has a real life face claim, which you can check out under the spoiler tag; however, you can totally disregard that and just go off of her description in her about. This is just for reference in case anyone prefers pictures over descriptions.

Another plot for both Piscium and Arietis is added and I'll put them under separate spoiler tags to avoid confusion. They follow in the same universe/setting (with the same basic rivals-to-lovers concept) and the genre is contemporary/modern.

tumblr_nidj9yTUIf1se0io3o2_1280.jpg
Muse A (Piscium) is an intern at a major company run by a harsh and merciless CEO, someone who isn't afraid to fire a worker if they so much as slack for a moment. On his first day, he's met with a PA, an overworked young man who doesn't look much older than Muse A himself. The PA introduces himself as Muse B (Your Character), the personal assistant to another visiting CEO of a rival company - though he's been kicked out of the meeting that his boss has been called into. Muse A has been told to wait for his boss to come out of the same meeting in which Muse B was kicked out of, and they strike up a conversation. Muse B is whisked away before Muse A can get any contact details, and he finds it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. They run into each other again, and again, and again and they keep failing to get each other's numbers - or even an email, until Muse A finally gets up the courage to ask Muse B on a date on their tenth or so meeting; that's a sure way to get someone's number. Twist: Despite wanting to go on a date with Muse A, Muse B is convinced by his boss to use the time to gather as much possible inside information from Muse A.
For Muse A (Arietis), being a young CEO isn't easy, or the laid-back job she'd been convinced by her parents it'd be. She must follow in her father's footsteps and keep the company running, but when everyone is working at a record low production rate, it begins to get to her. Rival CEO and trust-fund-kid, Muse B (Your Character) has an offer to combine their companies and they can split the work between them, but Muse A refuses; she isn't going to give in and admit she can't handle the pressure. They meet at a dinner party not long after Muse A declined Muse B's offer, and Muse B is working all of their charms on her, which Muse A not so kindly rejects each time. Muse B has a few drinks, and Muse A begins to have an idea; what if she uses they're charms against them, and finds a way for Muse B to sign half of their company over to her? Dates ensue, and Muse A begins to really fall for Muse B. What Muse A doesn't know is that Muse B has the exact same idea as her.

Also craving some sort of famous musician/actor/celebrity gets drunk and marries someone they don't know in Las Vegas plot line, even though it's super cliché.

[Still open to partners for M/M, M/F and F/F!! I'm craving M/M and M/F a little more but I'm still down for a F/F.]

Editted the first post to include most of the plots I've posted about, so they're easier to find. Also added a new Vampire M/M Plot, which I'd really love to do (it can be adapted to F/F and M/F, though Arietis would be Muse B).

Here are the character gallery pages to my characters, if anyone wants to see them: [GALLERY=media, 15993]"If you think you can fool me, you're wrong." - Arietis[/GALLERY][GALLERY=media, 15992]"I'm nothing but a fallen star without a purpose." -
Piscium[/GALLERY]

Also added another contemporary plot that's got a celebrity/civilian dynamic.​