>_< Just what was I thinking.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Corvus Corax, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Gwen

Seeing that the boy was still asleep Gwen cautiously got up from her seat and moved over to retrieve her paper. She stumbled and managed to catch herself but not without knocking her foot into one of the desk legs. "Son of a fu-" she swore and cautiously reached for her paper without waking him

Blair

"Oh yes Mister Harper, so good to meet you," she shook his hand eagerly and swallowed. It wasn't that she was nervous about meeting a famous person, she was anxious because she knew she would never get to the level of fame he was on. At least not as Blair Whittaker. As Blizzard, perhaps. She did hate the name the media gave to her, but she never would mention it. She wondered how he would react if he knew he had met a superhero. She hid a grin and stared "Ms Whittaker sir. But I figure first name basis is appropriate. My name is Blair." She flashed him a smile

2. "I'm making a forum game"

3. "I'm posting at this forum game."

Tee-hee.

4. Jason

Jason looked down at her. "Gwen, what are you doing?"

Ray

Ray smiled and shook her hand. He thought to himself, 'Hmmm, her hands are several degrees lower than the normal body temperature. Curious.' He responded, "Nice to meet you Blair. Please, call me Ray. I'm just a regular guy. So, where are you headed in such a rush this morning?" He took a sip of his hot chocolate.

5. "Must keep up with the beat of my tunes while conversing with Vay. O_e"

6. Jason

Jason raised an eyebrow. "You realize you are probably the worst liar I've ever met, right?"

Ray

Ray ignored the rich comment and smiled at the comment about kindness: "Thank you, I try my best. Did you end up finding your keys?"

7. "KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL" ...

O_o

8. (Yea)

Ray

He smiled at his phone. "Sounds perfect. I'll pick you up. I just need your address and what time you want to meet up. :)"
    He had just gotten into his car and went home to change.

Jason

"See you then." Then entered the building and he immediately melted into the crowd. No one could find him now unless he wanted to be found.

9. Blair

She typed the address and said she should be ready in a half hour. She decided maybe looking nice wouldn't be a bad idea. She slipped into some clothes and readjusted what was needed so she didn't look like she got up from a five month coma. She was actually very happy about this. She hadn't gone out on the town in months

Gwen

She considered where to go and decided her room wasn't a good option considering Belle. Instead she went to the little lab she would spend most of her afternoons. Luckily it seemed quiet in here and it gave her time to look at her paper

10. Blair

She smiled brightly at the message. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had a plaid button up and some jeans. She thought about Clark Kent-ing it with some glasses and she laughed but decided against it. She went outside and decided to check her phone for any updates from the department. None so far, so she might actually be able to enjoy herself

Gwen

The time passed and she took a breath as she made her way to where the paper said to meet him. She had run away from people
    All the time but never like this. Generally shed skid into an alleyway. But this was much different

11. Blair

She smiled at him. It was relieving to see a kind face after such a long day "Hey there Ray." She approached as he held open the door "Oh still a gentleman it seems."

Gwen

She approached and she gulped. She forced herself not to create anything and went close to the doorway "Jason?"

12. Ray

He smiled. "And you are always welcome to mine. If you want to visit at Harper Industries, just make an appointment with Susan at the front desk and I'll try to clear up time to see you as soon as I can." His cheeks were a little pink too.

Jason

"Of course I what?" He smiled and pulled her closer. He leaned his forehead against hers and kissed her.