>_>; Hi...x:

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Drkhntrss, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Um...
    I'm horrible with introductions, but this was one of the recommended things to do for people new to the site...so...Hi..<_<;

I'm not big on plastering my name all over the interwebs, so...I guess if you feel the need to call me something you can call me Dark...or Huntress...or just use my user name...whatever floats your boat, I suppose...

Hmmm..lessee..
    I am 21...I've been roleplaying for...ummm..9 years?? (Something like that...I have a horrible memory.)
    My posts vary in length...Usually I try to match my partner, though if I'm really in love with an rp I can sometimes get a little crazy with post length.

Uhhh...I'm on when I can be (usually after 4 p.m. CST) and currently have only a smart phone to post with.

>_>; I love fantasy rps, but am honestly chicken sheet, so I will probably just stalk the forums....But feel free to talk to me if you're into that kind of thing. I don't bite, but I can be very sarcastic...

2. Welcome to Iwaku, Huntress! I usually hide in the shadows too, but found the courage to join a few rps, lol.

3. :3 Thanks for the welcome.
    Yeah...>_> I take a while to warm up to new places.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Howdy Darkhuuu! >:3 Welcome to the community!

5. Hai. :3 I like that variation of my name. xD It makes me feel special. >_>;
    Anywho. Thanks for the welcome. ^_^

6. Welcome, welcome. I always hide a bit at first as well. Try to get a feel for a place. So take your time try jumping into the Cbox chat and get to know some people. ^-^

7. >_>; I think I'd be more worried trying to do the c-box thing than posting in the forums. xD

8. Welcome to Iwaku ^^

The cbox is a strange place... if you join in at the wrong time of day. Otherwise its just as fluffy as the rest of this wonderfull site ^^

Hope you find some great stories to partake in, and of course Enjoy your stay :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.