9 Lives Gone in One Go

"Well, I'll keep your secret." Andrew got up and moved to the couch and looked at the small coffee table before him. "Thanks for coming." He looked up at her knowing he shouldn't ask more and most likely offend her. "I could drive you if you walked" Andrew said trying to be nice. He moved around on the couch and pulled out a small sketch book and pencil and wrote something down.

Kastra looked at him and then blushed a bit. "Actually I was going to walk home after this, so a ride would be great. Most of the time I walk everywhere," she admitted before her curiosity was peaked at the scribble of pencil on paper. She peered over at him before slowly walking to the couch and sitting back down. "But if you would rather, I can leave now and we can just--" Just what? End it here? Decide later? never speak of it again? She blushed a little and shook her head. "We can just call it even for the moment or ...?" She hoped that the look she gave him wasn't as hopeful as she felt herself be.

Andrew smiled. "I'll walk you home Kastra." He went to get his jacket and grabbed his notebook. This might be his chance to be able to hang out with her more. Andrew offered her a hand and looked at her with kind eyes. "So, how about we go?"

Kastra looked at the hand and then slowly took his outstretched hand and pulled herself up off the couch. She would have walked right out into the open if she didn't feel her ears twitch alarmingly and she stopped. Focusing her ears slowly faded back into her head and she relaxed a bit before she realized that she still held his hand. Taking her hand back quickly, embarrassed she motioned to the notebook. "So what is the notebook for?"

Andrew looked at her and smiled. "I wanted to get a better of drawing of you if that's OK." He smiled pulling out the note book and on the first page it said Kastra. "If you don't mind I'd like to draw a picture of you." Andrew put the book under his arm and the pencil in his pocket. "If you don't want to, I understand." He shyly smiled at her trying to be able to draw a picture of her.

Kastra's face lit up even more and she looked down with a small smile. "Not at all. As long as you don't ask for me to pose in any silly way I won't mind at all," she answered before she started towards her home--an apartment just barely ten by ten. One room cut into three. It was why she ended up often times sleeping in her office. It was bigger and more comfy. But it was home for the moment.

"So this is it." Andrew looked around seeing it was rather small. He walked around the room and sat in a nearby chair. "It's nice. So, do you want to get started?" Andrew pulled the note book from his side and wrote something down on it. He looked at her signalling her to get into a pose. "Just act natural, if you will." Andrew started on the face before she sat down. "Let's start." He began drawing a beautiful picture of her with a couple of dark pencils. After a couple of minutes he stopped. "I need to fix something." He set the notebook down and walked over to her. Andrew began fixing her hair and a couple other things on her body, until he looked into her eyes and stopped completely. What was he thinking...

Kastra had ended up simply sitting on a chair as relaxed as she could when she knew someone was sketching her. She blinked wide eyes as he came towards her and started to mess with her hair and clothing. Lips parted slightly as their eyes locked, unconsciously showing what her mind would never accept as an acceptable course of action at the moment. She was the first to shyly look away, ducking her head so that her hair feel around her face to hide it from view. "I am your model, do what you will to me," she teased gently.

Andrew smiled at her and moved a couple things then he sat back down and started drawing her again. He slowly etched away at the paper finishing the drawing. Often he kept looking at her as if he was missing something. At time he would hold his pencil and bite his bottom lip. He looked like he was having trouble. "There's something missing", Andrew admitted. "I don't know how to truly draw you." Andrew sounded rather strange when he said that, like he was afraid to ask her do what he wanted. "I guess this will work." Andrew showed her the picture and it looked like the last one but not above par. Maybe he didn't have inspiration? No, it was more than that. "Kastra, I don't want to intrude but I want to see you in your other form.

Andrew looked at her in a rather grim way hoping she wouldn't lash out on his for asking.

Kastra jumped a bit at the request, before looking away and nodding. "If it'll help you," she said, not letting him know how hard it was for her to accept it. Slowly her ears appeared and then, as a last detail she shimmied a little in place and her tail popped out, wrapping around her to rest on her hands so that she could fiddle with it while he drew. "Do-does that help?"

Andrew nodded and continued with his picture. He drew a couple more things then he finished. He showed it to her and it was about as the same as the other one. "I know it isn't good, but I don't know why." Andrew thought a moment then looked at her. "Maybe you should try some different clothes on. I'm not sure that outfit works with the picture I'm trying to do." He flipped the page and started on her again waiting for her to change.

Kastra tilted her head and considered what she had been shown before getting up and going towards the closet-ish section of her one room bedroom. Nibbling her lip as she considered her clothes she chose an outfit. Then, looking over her shoulder at her guest for a second she looked away and walked to the smaller area that was her changing area, seperated off by a mere japanses style room divider that came up to her chin. Quickly she changed, tossing the clothes from before into a basket nearby. Stepping out in a pair of low riding jeans and a tank top that hugged her curves, she walked back over, barefoot, tail swishing behind her. "Will this do or are you looking for something else?"

Andrew looked at her and put his hand on his chin. "Something else." His somewhat devious plan was going to unfold soon to be able to get closer to Kastra. "Maybe that one." Andrew kept her changing her clothes, smiling at times at what she was wearing. The rather perverted side of Andrew was coming out but it wasn't that noticeable. "Do you have any bikinis?"

Kastra blinked a few times, wanting to cover her bare stomach already before she nodded and tried to smile. "Yeah I have two, a black and gold one and a dark blue one. Does the artist want anything in particular?" she asked. Halfway through changing the lats clothes she had gotten into the little game he was playing, noticing that each time it either was sexier or more revealing. Soon it would have come to bikini's and she was curious what he was going to ask for next.

Andrew looked at her as she put on the bikini, satisfied with what she got. "How about some post-it notes?" Andrew said this jokingly but secretly wanting that to be able to happen. "You look nice." He stood up and looked at her trying to get a good angle of her. "Are you all right with all of this?" He circled around her and ended up on her right side. "That's it." He put his fingers in the classic picture frame. Andrew picked up his sketch book and started writing something down. He turned the page around. On the page it wrote, do you want to play a game. He smiled at her and waited for her response.

Kastra pointed to a desk off to the side. "Post-it notes are over there now that I think about it," she said before falling silent as she looked at the page. A game? Her eyes lit up and her tail started tow ave even quicker. "What kind of game Andrew?" It occurred to her then that she'd started to call him Andrew instead of Mister Gregor and that might not be the best thing, but she was too cat-like to care at the moment. He had intrigued her and she wanted to know more.

"It's a game I played with a couple of friends. It's called never have I ever. You put up ten fingers and you take away one for one thing you have done. For example, never have I ever made out with a girl on a beach, if you did then you put a finger down." He sat down on the floor and waited for her to sit down. "So, how about I go first. Never have I ever made out with a teacher."

Kastra joined him on the floor and smiled. She'd played this game once before. Raising up ten fingers she considered him and smiled. "Interesting," She said as he said the first one. "Never have I ever made out with a student." If he was going to play it that way she would just have to join him. She could be very playful when she had motivation. Enjoying the night was a good motivation for the moment. "Your turn."

He put his finger down because one of his girlfriends used to be a student. Andrew smiled at her. "Interesting." He nodded to her and began to think of the next think. "Never have I ever been with a teacher." Andrew looked at her being enticed by the game they were playing. He had high hopes that he would be able to go far with Kastra.

Kastra's eyebrows shot up and then she giggled, shaking her head. "Strike two," she purred before biting her bottom lip as she thought. "Never have I ever... fallen asleep in the same bed as another person." She shifted the way she was sitting so that she was resting her back against the couch. Her body was tightening from cold as she had no heat on for it cost extra in rent to get actual heat and it was getting tot he time of year that cold was the usual evening accompaniment.