9 Lives Gone in One Go

Andrew curled up against her and kissed her on the neck. "I'm not sure about that, the fact that they got here only a couple of days after we did isn't the best sign. I understand that you want to stay but it may be an issue." Andrew knew this was not going to be a good thing but it had to happen. Before looking down he thought about what she wanted. "Since I am a nice guy though, we'll stay for one more day." Andrew kissed her again then relaxed in the bed.

Kastra giggled and smiled, nodding as she pressed against him. "The nicest guy I know," she said softly. Slowly she leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Andrew. For everything so far. I promise. The place we are going to is beautiful beyond compare." She giggled and then yawned, stretching a little before looking at the clock. "Mm, mid-day. Food?"

Andrew nodded then got up from the bed. He took up his shirt from the ground and put it on. Then he put on his belt. As he walked around her put Kastra's clothes on the bed and went to the kitchen. Andrew picked up the phone, he dialed the number for service and waited for one of the servants to pick up. "Yes sir, what is it you want for lunch?" Andrew thought for a moment then answered. "I'd like a chicken sandwich, and she would like...
Andrew cut his sentence off to see what Kastra wanted.

Kastra had followed him out in her pants and a bra only, walking over as he paused. Thinking for a moment she grinned. "A chicken sandwich would be good if it's crispy--if that's possible I mean. I don't want to be a pest," she answered his silent question. "It's been so long since I've had crispy chicken and not raw."

"That's fine." Andrew again asked for another chicken sandwich, crispy. He thanked the man who asked them for their order and hung up the phone. Andrew sighed and started to tidy up the place. He usually did this when he was going to leave. It may be a day for Kastra before they leave, but it seems like an hour for him. Once he finished cleaning up he sat on his bed and laid down.

Kastra had watched him move about before she went to the door and peaked out before turning back and going back to his side. "What is it Andrew? Would you rather we leave today?" she asked softly.

Andrew sighed and stared at the ceiling. "No, I want us to at least have some time before we go. I'm just worried about what we are going to do." Andrew rolled on his side and pulled the blanket over him. "I'd rather just stay here and hold each other forever, pretend that the sun had not come up yet." He relaxed somewhat then rolled back onto his back and looked at Kastra. "All I care about is your safety, and the way it is looking now isn't the greatest."

Kastra watched him before she slowly crawled so that she was holding herself up on hands and knees above him. "Andrew," she said softly, reach over to gently stroke his cheek. "You are a young man that is good at what he puts his mind at. I could see it when I was your teacher, and I can see it even more now when you are trying to protect me now. I can ask for nothing else except that you to stop worrying so much. I'm not going to get hurt easily."