8L English + Korean = Kornglish

K

Knowmei

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Mei

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl...

How old are you? NOYB

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I'm new...I like to rp, but I guess it depends on the atmosphere in my room whether I'm role-playing or not.

Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like either one, but it mostly depends on if I'm not intimdated by the group or a rp partner.

Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? YUS. 8D

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Bad Apple...

What's your fave color? Browns, Blues, Ivory, and pastels.

Who do you dislike the most? Not going to say because it's wise of me not to.

Who do you like the most? Artists of all kinds

Do you like me? (reader) Only if you LOVE me. <3

What's your fear(s)? I have many, but the one that sticks out the most would be wild animals.

What are your hobbies? Drawing, Coding, Graphic Designing, Reading, and studying world history.

Are you a gamer? I love games. I have a PS3 myself and play Battlefield 3 (going to get #4 since I pre-ordered it), Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 & 2, and a lot of other first person shooting games and the occasional RPG types.

What is your favorite food? Everything that my taste buds seem to be agreeable with.

What are you? Korean...

How long did it take you to learn English? +8 years and I learned on my own, and still am. I started when I was 5 years old, I really wanted to talk to my dad in English since Korean was my first language. But then I forgot how to speak Korean since I spent so much time with English...lol, now I have to learn Korean all over again and I'm not even done with English yet...

Do you like anime/manga? EFFIN' YUS. *U*

Kornglish.....

We should be friends, best friends.

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Welcome! :D I'm Mittens! >:3 If you ever need help, PM me or a Staff Member and we will be happy to help! :D

ALSO. PS3. I have one as well! :D We are PS3 buddies. :3

I've just now realized how hard it is to read the post, my apologies! D| I'm so not cool for having you guys read that.

Sure let's be wonderful friends on the interwebs! Do you have skype?

Hey there Mittens, I'll be sure to PM you if any questions pop up. Most likely it will be about navigating through the site and the profile settings and etc.

PS3 is just so awesome! But I'm planning on getting the PS4 or the XBOX, I guess it just depends on how much cash I earn and if I'm willing to donate the PS3 and the controllers and etc. So I might not have the PS3 anymore, but as of right now I do so cheers! C:

Sounds good! ^^ I can definitely help out with that!

I know! I'm so super excited for the PS4! :D I'm going to get it as soon as it comes out and as soon as I can afford it! :D

Teh, well I wish you luck and hope that the new game console will be better than the PS3. Also, a tip for you~ if your battery for the PS3 dies you can always replace the battery itself on your own. There's no need to buy a new controller! C: I actually work on radios and stuff, so yeah...I actually took apart my PS3 controller just to see what goes on inside of it. ^///^"

Yepp, I don't know why they keep on saying you have to buy a new controller. I actually called them up today and told them my battery was dead...which wasn't true (i was just testing the water) and they told me that I'd have to buy a new controller since it...well yeah. :L

Hope it helps.