8 Kinds of Assholes

What kind of Asshole are you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing people get into a tiff over an OP ripped from a cracked article is gr8

10/10 best thread

Reactions: idlehands
I thought Cracked did everything in fives?

Or is that Buzzfeed? They all kinda blend together.

Seeing people with only 41 messages in 4 months make a post in the forums is gr8

Keep up the quality work.

*watches everyone wax lyrical about how they're an edgy ninth kind of asshole that is actually really cool and should get all the blowjobs*

Nope. The topic's about putting yourself into one of 8 categories. If you don't want to, then don't post here.

Your identity will still be intact once you close this browser. Don't be afraid.

Back on topic, I think that number 2 is one of the biggest problems in today's world. People aren't allowed to complain, because X is always much worse. Pain (like negative ratings) has become a fashion accessory, and we construct ourselves from our faults. I still do the same with roleplay characters - extrapolate them from the negative. I wonder if I can train myself out of that, or if the morbidity of readers makes that kind of storytelling unavoidable.

Reactions: Lady B
What's the context of this thread, I suppose it is something about feminism lifted from another venue of discourse?

I don't think I have given much thought to feminism at all, since it seems pretty reasonable. I have never had any reason to assume otherwise, because my parents raised me completely without bias. Well, maybe I don't like the japs, but it's really Abe who should be vivisected, not the japanese people.

So, can anyone categorize me, for me?

Reactions: Lady B
What's the context of this thread, I suppose it is something about feminism lifted from another venue of discourse?

I don't think I have given much thought to feminism at all, since it seems pretty reasonable. I have never had any reason to assume otherwise, because my parents raised me completely without bias. Well, maybe I don't like the japs, but it's really Abe who should be vivisected, not the japanese people.

So, can anyone categorize me, for me?
Well, maybe I don't like the japs

Holy shit dude, can you reread that to yourself? And, like, definitely not out loud if you're in public.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I just freely admitted a deep seated bias I harbor because of my upbringing, and my attempts to work past it. Fuck off with your edgy quoting and knee jerk reaction, and take your down ratings back to reddit.

I suppose you have never heard of the nanking massacre.

I just freely admitted a deep seated bias I harbor because of my upbringing, and my attempts to work past it. Fuck off with your edgy quoting and knee jerk reaction, and take your down ratings back to reddit.

I suppose you have never heard of the nanking massacre.
You're really not doing a great job of working past it if you're using the word "Japs."

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Shut up, Wolves.

@unanun - the context is that I read this and realized that I did some of these a few years back (and am probably in danger of repeat offenses). So I thought I'd post it up, confess my errors, apologize for them, and see if anyone else liked the smell of that Humble Pie.

I think Iwaku is in need of a few reality checks on its "debating spirit".

It was also partly a trap, as I am continuing my crusade to demonstrate bad behaviour among our members and encourage direct consequences.

Reactions: Torsty and Lady B
Truly, it's moments like these when I wish Diana would agree to my mad scheme about deleting the General board.

It's been real, friends. Let's never do this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.