1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

8-Bit Theater finally comes to a close

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Delnoir, Jun 4, 2010.

1. For those of you who didn't know, the boys down at Nuklear Power finally finished the Epilogue for 8-Bit Theater on the first which finally brings the series to a full close. I figured I'd make this so fellow fans of the comic can say good bye.

So long, 8-Bit Theater! Its been a one hell of a decade!

2. The thing that ate up all my time back in high school is...is...gone?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LOVE DIE?

3. Logan just shrugged. He hated answering questions. Especially questions about himself.

"Had two brothers and a father," he answered. "But now I've got no one."

No more needed to be said. One brother he had killed. The other had died in the outbreak, caught a STD was the last thing Logan ever heard from him. He had always wondered if his brother had caught the STD. His father had died while Logan was behind bars. Cancer, they had said. Lung cancer. Perhaps he brought that upon himself with puffing on a pack of twenty everyday.

"If you want someone to travel with..." He shook his head. "Never mind. Get some rest, I'll go check the water now."

He walked past her and back out onto the landing. That was when he heard noises coming from downstairs. No voices, just sharp steps on the wooden floors.

"Fuck."

4. grah... why am i glad that i can finally catch up to that thing?

5. Well, it was a good run.

Now I'll wait to hear the news of "Least I Could Do" dying.