1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

7am Good mornings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Trowa, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Hello.
    I do not sleep.
    The sun is up and i'm watching Two Best Friends Play Dark Souls.
    I watch a ridiculous amount of anime and have been RPing for close to 10 years. I flux between the need for speedy ridiculous chatplays and script and deep intensive paragraph Rps but all in all i just really like drawing guys a lot so you can probably assume what most of my RPs tend to be.

Oh.
    And you can call me Trowa < 3
    I love making friends a lot and spoiling said friends with doodly things and crying about OTPs at like 5am. Or 7am in this case. Longest RP i've had (still have) is 9 years and we're running strong.

but hey hey this place seems cool and i'm a hermit. :3 Hai~

• Love Love x 1
  2. Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay ..~

3. Welcome. I hope you like this place like I do.

4. -rolls through wall in a shell- Q~Q #ThatHermitLife Well it's time for the Iwaku warm welcome: 3... 2... 1... Commence Operation! -Sgt. Keroro finger pointing pose-

Ahem. WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! HAVE FUN ROLEPLAYING!!!

5. allo Trowa! >:d WELCOME TO THE SITE!

6. Thanks for the welcome everyone! :333 seems super cool here so i'm sure it'll be a blast once i kinda roll off my shy chair and into an RP.