Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
This changes too frequently to give anything reliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Adventure.

Just something a bit funny to give people a laugh. :P​

Saw Gwazi make a typo once during a long winded post once. What a complete and total failure he is that this single typo he made who-knows-how-long-ago is the complete culmination of his entire character, personality, and pretty much everything about him.
[spoili]That is how dumb this looks.[/spoili]
JapjK2K.jpg

[spoili]Imagine how irritated everyone would get if I did nothing but shitpost about something they support. They'd be pretty fucking mad, don'tcha think? [/spoili]

Reactions: October Knight
Is this at me or Windsong?
You, mostly. Windsong a little I guess, mostly you. Hasn't the Trump joke gotten really old yet?

Also, every time threads about orange crush Trump appear, it starts political debates.

And I like debates sometimes.

But I think every possible permutation of a thing that could even be said about it has been done a half a dozen times now.

Why not make a joke thread about cats or something? Cats don't represent a political bloc on the United States.

Man...I don't care for Trump...but it sucks when he is referring to the Fire Station, and not the Date.

Too bad people just assume. Too bad that Firestation is #711...

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
You, mostly. Windsong a little I guess, mostly you. Hasn't the Trump joke gotten really old yet?

Also, every time threads about orange crush Trump appear, it starts political debates.

And I like debates sometimes.

But I think every possible permutation of a thing that could even be said about it has been done a half a dozen times now.

Why not make a joke thread about cats or something? Cats don't represent a political bloc on the United States.
There's a reason I made it a random thread and not a discussion thread.

Though yeah I could make a joke thread on something like cats, when I think of it and hadn't already done one on animals recently.
It just so happened at the time what I ran into was Trump related.

Yeah... I saw this. It was the day before the New York primary -- New York of all places -- and he still won that state by a landslide.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.