7 Free Head Shots

Amazing, thank you!! :D

Holy crap, you're doing this for free? I've seen artists who put much less effort into their work charge for this sort of thing; this is really awesome of you! I guess I'll have to jump on this deal:
Reference image?
For overall appearance, as well as hair--
egyptian-pharaoh.jpeg
What color are their eyes, skin, hair, lips, etc?
Orange eyes, olive skin, bleach-blonde/white hair, skin-tone lips. Ata is a character first and foremost of Egyptian blood, yet European influence has caused her features to resemble more of a mixture of the two genetic cultures.
What hair style do they have?
I know hair's kinda iffy, so feel free to take artistic liberty with what you think looks good; but short hair is best hair.
What build do they have? (Muscular, thin, thick, etc.)
Lithe (thin), with muscular undertones beneath the slenderness.
What is their gender?
Female.
Make-up?
Caked on to a degree of almost another layer of skin. To a distant onlooker, Ata would seem to only be wearing light eyeliner/shadow, yet closer examination would lead to revealing an almost bronzed hue of camouflage for her imperfections. [If you want, since this is a close-up, add subtle scarring beneath the makeup.
Accessories?
I would say earrings, but her hair would probably cover her ears. That being said, she -would- have a black stripe of fabric around her neck-- not all the way up to the chin, more like a collar than anything else.
Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.)
In one word: Refined.
In many words: Combining a European father with an Egyptian mother is an exercise in genetics, but I think the end result is fairly simple. A roundish face, with a sharp nose and slightly slanted eyes.
What do you want them to be doing?
Imagine the look the most snotty, stuck-up girl you know makes when someone says something she's disgusted with. She wouldn't wrinkle her nose, God forbid she creases her face at all, but she shows the utmost disappointment in whatever crass thing someone had said to her. Shoulders tensed, recoiling away slightly (chin to the left, eyes looking right style), clearly displeased.
Background?
None needed, translucent works well, but a slightly faded golden outline would work as a base.
Extra Comments/Side Notes?
Have fun! Your style is awesome, and any creative liberties you take are fine by me.

2j5cao6.png

here you go! she was pretty fun to draw! ^^

I knew you were an amazing writer, but until now I didn't realize you were also an amazing artist! So as much as I feel work this good should come with some sort of price, I'll leap on the deal.

Artemis' eyes are a blue green color. She has rather pale skin that stands out against black hair. Artemis' lips are a soft pink color. It is clear she has some European influences.

Her hair is mostly straight save for a few stray waves. It is long and to remedy this it is often styled in a loose, low pony tail.

Artemis is lean. Narrow shoulders give her an overall petite look, making some doubt her occupation as one who works with horses. Well her muscles are not as well defined as a body builder, they are present and subtle.

What is their gender?
Artemis is female.

Make-up?
Artemis only wears minimal black eyeliner.

Accessories?
None really, but if you show the shoulders she wears a light colored jean jacket.

Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.)
Artemis has what could be described as a Greek nose, which juts out slightly. She has bow shaped lips and upturned eyes that have even spacing apart. Artemis has a heart shaped face. Her black eyebrows are well groomed into an arching shape.

Probably looking pretty grumpy. She has "resting bitch face." Imagine she was dealing with someone rambling about a topic she wasn't interested in and she felt obligated to listen with the occasional sarcastic, "Hmm," "How cool..." remarks.

Background?
No preference.

Take some creative liberty here. I'd love to see how you'd draw her in your style, which is unique and pleasing to the eyes. :)

Is this still open?

Your art is fabulous. If there are still free slots, I would like one, please, if you are still making these. If not, then thank you for a chance to write and solidify my character's design using your form!

Reference image? (If not, use questions below).

1[URL] [url=http://litphoria.com/Images/Full/9d/a8/9da88526-251c-4a77-8d1a-906fc295d6c7.jpg]2 3

Her hair is a very yellow-looking blond. Her skin is white and fairly pale from lack of sunlight. She has faint facial freckles. Her lips are naturally very rosy, and her eyes are pale blue.

Her hair can be long or short (I'm on the fence), but it's always full of crazy curls.

She has a very curvy, with wide hips and moderately-sized breasts, plus a thin waist. She was created to be perfect.

What is their gender?
She is female and identifies and dresses as a female.

Make-up?
At work (third picture), she applies red lip gloss and covers up her freckles.

Accessories?
None.

She has a delicate-looking button nose on a heart-shaped face, with round cheeks and full lips on a small mouth. Her eyes are slightly slanted, but overall look very European and fairly large. She has dark circles under them from restless nights.

Her eyebrows are fairly strong. She only preens them when she has work.

Looking worried would be ideal.

Background?
She lives in a fairly undecorated background. A pillow would work, or a window behind her, or some other sign of her being a hermit.

She was created to be a succubus-type human weapon, made to force people to fall in love/lust with her. She was made to look as perfect as possible by the scientists' standards.[/url]

Can you draw me
tumblr_ndheq9AGlj1slgrtqo1_500.jpg

Her. Include the bandaged eye and the big elf ears.

If you have time, could you draw two characters of mine? Love your art style by the way.