7 Free Head Shots

H

hotlineBLING

Original poster

mrp9oi.png

This is what my head shots look like. Of course, I can down-size them to your liking. I'm doing 10 FREE ones right now, and its first come, first serve!

Here is what you need to fill out in order for me to draw your character.

Article:
Reference image? (If not, use questions below).

What color are their eyes, skin, hair, lips, etc?

What hair style do they have?

What build do they have? (Muscular, thin, thick, etc.)

What is their gender?

Make-up?

Accessories?

Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.)

What do you want them to be doing?

Background?

Extra Comments/Side Notes?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love one! :o I noticed your examples are all female; are you more comfortable drawing females or does it not matter?

I'd love one! :o I noticed your examples are all female; are you more comfortable drawing females or does it not matter?

nope! i can draw guys too. (: i just haven't sketch a dude in that 'style' that i sketched those ones in yet.

Ooooo. Awesome!

Reference image: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyy6hrSvLz1r0vgv0.png There will be a fair number of modifications on this, but it's a good baseline. :D

What color are their eyes, skin, hair, lips, etc: "Zali, on the other hand, was so dark brown that she could almost be called black, while her tar dark hair reflected nearly orange in the light of the sun. Her features, though, were fine-boned and narrow, unlike many of the dark-skinned companions she had traveled with in her twenty four years of life. The thing that made her stand out the most, though, were her pale grey eyes which, when combined with her dark skin, made her come across as a ghost or some sort of malevolent spirit."

What hair style do they have?: Most of Zali's hair is held away from her face by a tall ponytail, however she has several large braids coming from either side of the ponytail. Unbraided, her hair would reach about to her collarbone, while the braids would reach her shoulder. This is the closest reference image I could find to what I was thinking, but it isn't perfect. Feel free to get creative!

What build do they have? (Muscular, thin, thick, etc.): Thin, but strong and athletic. She's an avid sailor and has worked on the seas all her life.

What is their gender?: Female

Make-up: None

Accessories: Her ears have been repeatedly pierced, with two sets on each lobe, and a bar/industrial piercing at the top of each ear. However, she never wears large or highly decorative piercings that could get in the way, or cause her to be at a disadvantage during a fight. She has a small bag at the end of a necklace, with a bone carving of an anchor sewn onto the front. This might not be visible in a headshot, though.

Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.): As I mentioned in the quote above, Zali's features are quite fine-boned and narrow, especially for someone of her heritage. The picture I offered is pretty good in that respect, except I imagine her cheek and jaw-line would be a little sharper.

What do you want them to be doing?: Zali is a very outgoing and active individual, so she's probably about to plunge into some new, dangerous adventure. A fierce or... feral expression could be kind of fun.

Background?: Water, a jungle, or a boat would be awesome, but no background is just fine. :D

Extra Comments/Side Notes?: Zali is a pirate, in a more historical setting. Golden Age of Piracy type era, in a semi-realistic setting. I don't know if that has any impact on anything, but now you know.

If there's anything you'd like me to further clarify, explain, or add to, don't hesitate to let me know!

Hey there, I'd like one! The character I'd like the head shot of is named Winter Lily.

Winter has snow white skin, her hair is the same, She's albino for the sake of hair and skin. Her eyes are an ice blue, with light blue scattered about and dark blue at the edges. Her lips are a pale pink. Winter has short messy hair. She has a petite body type. Her nose is small with upturned nostrils, like the point of her nose is angled upwards. She has thin lips, and a narrow jaw. Her eyes almond shaped. Her over all facial features are soft. She doesn't wear makeup. She wears a silver necklace with a small blue crystal hanging from it. Lastly she has snowflakes markings, like natural tattoos, that are scattered about her body. They are normally a pale blue color, but they change color to her mood. I'd like her to be smiling. The background can be plain and simple, I'd prefer it contrast with her colors to make them stand out better.

The below image is a reference for her hair, skin and eyes color/ eye shape. It is also a baseline for her facial features. Thank you so much!
0627a436b7020451d4cde421f1e4e4c3.jpg

nope! i can draw guys too. (: i just haven't sketch a dude in that 'style' that i sketched those ones in yet.
Alright, cool!

Zack's hair is one of his more notable features: it's naturally grayish lavender (#645873 or thereabouts), permanently dyed from a magical mishap. His eyes are icy blue, but his complexion is considerably tanned from spending most of his time training in dangerously hot environments.

Wavy, shoulder length. (style reference, maybe an inch or two shorter than that but you get the picture)

Toned, with solid, compact muscles. Ectomorphic.

What is their gender?
Male

Make-up?
N/A

Accessories?
N/A

Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.)
Zack has a narrow, bony face, with a long nose, a square jaw, and high cheekbones. His eyes are small and hard to read despite their attention-grabbing color.

Looking off into space with the most neutral expression. He's very quiet; most people would describe him as "creepy" or "cold" just looking at him.

Background?
Maybe an icy cave of some sort? He uses ice magic, so.

Let me know if you need more details. :o

Ooooo. Awesome!

Reference image: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyy6hrSvLz1r0vgv0.png There will be a fair number of modifications on this, but it's a good baseline. :D

What color are their eyes, skin, hair, lips, etc: "Zali, on the other hand, was so dark brown that she could almost be called black, while her tar dark hair reflected nearly orange in the light of the sun. Her features, though, were fine-boned and narrow, unlike many of the dark-skinned companions she had traveled with in her twenty four years of life. The thing that made her stand out the most, though, were her pale grey eyes which, when combined with her dark skin, made her come across as a ghost or some sort of malevolent spirit."

What hair style do they have?: Most of Zali's hair is held away from her face by a tall ponytail, however she has several large braids coming from either side of the ponytail. Unbraided, her hair would reach about to her collarbone, while the braids would reach her shoulder. This is the closest reference image I could find to what I was thinking, but it isn't perfect. Feel free to get creative!

What build do they have? (Muscular, thin, thick, etc.): Thin, but strong and athletic. She's an avid sailor and has worked on the seas all her life.

What is their gender?: Female

Make-up: None

Accessories: Her ears have been repeatedly pierced, with two sets on each lobe, and a bar/industrial piercing at the top of each ear. However, she never wears large or highly decorative piercings that could get in the way, or cause her to be at a disadvantage during a fight. She has a small bag at the end of a necklace, with a bone carving of an anchor sewn onto the front. This might not be visible in a headshot, though.

Now, how would you describe the overall appearance? (Nose shape, jaw shape, lip shape, eye shape, etc.): As I mentioned in the quote above, Zali's features are quite fine-boned and narrow, especially for someone of her heritage. The picture I offered is pretty good in that respect, except I imagine her cheek and jaw-line would be a little sharper.

What do you want them to be doing?: Zali is a very outgoing and active individual, so she's probably about to plunge into some new, dangerous adventure. A fierce or... feral expression could be kind of fun.

Background?: Water, a jungle, or a boat would be awesome, but no background is just fine. :D

Extra Comments/Side Notes?: Zali is a pirate, in a more historical setting. Golden Age of Piracy type era, in a semi-realistic setting. I don't know if that has any impact on anything, but now you know.

If there's anything you'd like me to further clarify, explain, or add to, don't hesitate to let me know!
kf32wl.png

I hope I got her hair color right (and everything else for that matter, lol). If something is off, tell me so I can fix it! ^^

• Love
Reactions: chillin and Sav
That was quick! Awesome.

Sorry I didn't clarify the colors better. :/ I definitely imagined her hair being black. I would have also imagined her skin much darker, although if it won't come out well artistically what you have is totally fine.

Thanks again for the art! It's awesome. :D

Raine has Cognac brown eyes that are almond shaped. Her skin is a light caramel color. Raine has full lips--on a scale of thin to thick, they're medium sized, natural colors of course, the top lip being darker than the bottom. Her hair is a dark brown color.

Her hair is kept in a short bob, one side being longer than the other.

Thin

What is their gender?

female

Make-up?

Eyeliner (Black) and Mascara! (Black)

Accessories?

Raine has two holes in her ears both lobe piercings. As far as what type of earrings, anything will be fine. As long as they're the color of the decmber birth stone! xD

Raine has a round nose, an oval shaped face, and almond shaped eyes. Lip shape? Hm, well, whatever you feel like doing. :P Not too picky about that.

The sillier the facial expression, the better! hehe.

Background?
Not required! :P

She's 16, Black, but her hair is relaxed (straight) If you could have the shorter side of her bob tucked behind her ear, that'd be great!

She has a beauty mark beneath her left eye, and somewhat thin eyebrows.

Your art looks really great! If I ever reopen my crappy art shop, I'll make sure to offer to return the favor!

Holy crap, you're doing this for free? I've seen artists who put much less effort into their work charge for this sort of thing; this is really awesome of you! I guess I'll have to jump on this deal:
Reference image?
For overall appearance, as well as hair--
egyptian-pharaoh.jpeg
Orange eyes, olive skin, bleach-blonde/white hair, skin-tone lips. Ata is a character first and foremost of Egyptian blood, yet European influence has caused her features to resemble more of a mixture of the two genetic cultures.
I know hair's kinda iffy, so feel free to take artistic liberty with what you think looks good; but short hair is best hair.
Lithe (thin), with muscular undertones beneath the slenderness.
What is their gender?
Female.
Make-up?
Caked on to a degree of almost another layer of skin. To a distant onlooker, Ata would seem to only be wearing light eyeliner/shadow, yet closer examination would lead to revealing an almost bronzed hue of camouflage for her imperfections. [If you want, since this is a close-up, add subtle scarring beneath the makeup.
Accessories?
I would say earrings, but her hair would probably cover her ears. That being said, she -would- have a black stripe of fabric around her neck-- not all the way up to the chin, more like a collar than anything else.
In one word: Refined.
In many words: Combining a European father with an Egyptian mother is an exercise in genetics, but I think the end result is fairly simple. A roundish face, with a sharp nose and slightly slanted eyes.
Imagine the look the most snotty, stuck-up girl you know makes when someone says something she's disgusted with. She wouldn't wrinkle her nose, God forbid she creases her face at all, but she shows the utmost disappointment in whatever crass thing someone had said to her. Shoulders tensed, recoiling away slightly (chin to the left, eyes looking right style), clearly displeased.
Background?
None needed, translucent works well, but a slightly faded golden outline would work as a base.
Have fun! Your style is awesome, and any creative liberties you take are fine by me.

I'll just make a reservation, thank you so much!

Slightly above-average pale skin, rather thin, so protruding cheekbones. Brown eyes, no makeup so an as natural lip color as you can get. Her hair is pastel green, if possible with small sticks stuck in it.

Just reaching her shoulders, it is rather wavy (Sorry, I have no experience with explaining female hairstyles).

She is of average height, but very thin. Not to a sick extent, but thin. Is usually sitting, however.

What is their gender?
Female.

Make-up?
Other than the spores and pollen naturally strewn through the air, the blazing sunlight piercing the atmosphere, and the gracious serenity of the ones she represent, no.

Accessories?
None.

She's "semi-attractive", if that makes sense. Ever so slightly pointed chin, tall and thin nose.

Concentrating. Closed eyes are optional.

Background?
Forest, preferrably. Otherwise some other green/brown, nature-inspired area.

AS mentioned earlier, she's mostly sitting, due to losing her ability of operating her legs.

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd like one! The character I'd like the head shot of is named Winter Lily.

Winter has snow white skin, her hair is the same, She's albino for the sake of hair and skin. Her eyes are an ice blue, with light blue scattered about and dark blue at the edges. Her lips are a pale pink. Winter has short messy hair. She has a petite body type. Her nose is small with upturned nostrils, like the point of her nose is angled upwards. She has thin lips, and a narrow jaw. Her eyes almond shaped. Her over all facial features are soft. She doesn't wear makeup. She wears a silver necklace with a small blue crystal hanging from it. Lastly she has snowflakes markings, like natural tattoos, that are scattered about her body. They are normally a pale blue color, but they change color to her mood. I'd like her to be smiling. The background can be plain and simple, I'd prefer it contrast with her colors to make them stand out better.

The below image is a reference for her hair, skin and eyes color/ eye shape. It is also a baseline for her facial features. Thank you so much!
0627a436b7020451d4cde421f1e4e4c3.jpg
s1tf6s.png

let me know if theres anything wrong with it so i can fix it!

• Love
Reactions: chillin and Sav
She looks great! Thank you so much! I'll have to repay the favor sometime, once i get back in the swing of drawing again.
no problem! by the way, i forgot some .. eye stuff lol. heres the other version if you prefer it! no need to thank me ^^

2q81v5s.png

Alright, cool!

Zack's hair is one of his more notable features: it's naturally grayish lavender (#645873 or thereabouts), permanently dyed from a magical mishap. His eyes are icy blue, but his complexion is considerably tanned from spending most of his time training in dangerously hot environments.

Wavy, shoulder length. (style reference, maybe an inch or two shorter than that but you get the picture)

Toned, with solid, compact muscles. Ectomorphic.

What is their gender?
Male

Make-up?
N/A

Accessories?
N/A

Zack has a narrow, bony face, with a long nose, a square jaw, and high cheekbones. His eyes are small and hard to read despite their attention-grabbing color.

Looking off into space with the most neutral expression. He's very quiet; most people would describe him as "creepy" or "cold" just looking at him.

Background?
Maybe an icy cave of some sort? He uses ice magic, so.

Let me know if you need more details. :o
ve8x3t.png

let me know if i can fix anything!

• Love
Reactions: Moogle-Girl

Raine has Cognac brown eyes that are almond shaped. Her skin is a light caramel color. Raine has full lips--on a scale of thin to thick, they're medium sized, natural colors of course, the top lip being darker than the bottom. Her hair is a dark brown color.

Her hair is kept in a short bob, one side being longer than the other.

Thin

What is their gender?

female

Make-up?

Eyeliner (Black) and Mascara! (Black)

Accessories?

Raine has two holes in her ears both lobe piercings. As far as what type of earrings, anything will be fine. As long as they're the color of the decmber birth stone! xD

Raine has a round nose, an oval shaped face, and almond shaped eyes. Lip shape? Hm, well, whatever you feel like doing. :P Not too picky about that.

The sillier the facial expression, the better! hehe.

Background?
Not required! :P

She's 16, Black, but her hair is relaxed (straight) If you could have the shorter side of her bob tucked behind her ear, that'd be great!

She has a beauty mark beneath her left eye, and somewhat thin eyebrows.

Your art looks really great! If I ever reopen my crappy art shop, I'll make sure to offer to return the favor!
vgmm92.png

here ya go! let me know if anythings wrong so i can fix it! ^-^

• Love
Reactions: Sav
vgmm92.png

here ya go! let me know if anythings wrong so i can fix it! ^-^
I LOVE IT!!

You did a great job!<3333

///applause.

Can I be nosy and ask what program you use? :o

lol yeah! i use Paint Tool SAI. you can download it for free shhh here! ^^
Omg yas, ty! I couldn't find the free version, guess I didn't look hard enough.

I'm really in love w the way you color, especially the eyes. No more fangirling. :x I swears it.

Thanks a bunch!!

Omg yas, ty! I couldn't find the free version, guess I didn't look hard enough.

I'm really in love w the way you color, especially the eyes. No more fangirling. :x I swears it.

Thanks a bunch!!
i dont mind at all lol! you're welcome ^^

• Love
Reactions: Sav