7 Deadly Sins and Virtues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be done soon. Then i won't have to see them for a while.

Hello! I'd be interested in this RP as a human. Would I still be able to join and if so is there a character sheet format?

Reactions: CrimDemon
Hello! I'd be interested in this RP as a human. Would I still be able to join and if so is there a character sheet format?
I think I can vouch for the owner of the rp and say they'd be more than happy to have another person join. I believe there is three human slots left.

As for the CS... There wasn't one; however, you could use the set up most of us used:

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

I'm sure they wouldn't mind if you add more if you wanted.

Crim demon is right and ive edited it so there is a cs in the description.

Reactions: CrimDemon
172859.73820718.jpg

Name: Cleona "Cleo" Denvers
Height: 5'8
Description: Chest length straight black hair with bangs that she parts to the left. Pale skin and green eyes. Scar across her collarbone. Often apparelled as seen above.

Personality: Although she's very feisty and sarcastic, Cleo isn't an unkind person. She's very amiable and protective of her friends. When angry she retains the same sarcastic demeanor but will follow her threats up with her fists if need be.
Bio: Cleo has been in the foster care system since she was a little girl. Her parents died in a car crash and left no known relatives. She bounced around many group homes growing up, but always had to be moved due to bad behavior and attitude problems. She wasn't a bad kid, just in a bad situation that made her aggressive. She started hanging around the music store more and more often, where she became very close to the owner. Eventually when Cleo was sixteen she was adopted by the owner and mellowed out a lot. Three years later while Cleo got caught up in a convenience store robbery. She tried to step in and help and ended up getting shot. She was rushed to the hospital but declared DOA.
Other notables: Very physically fit as she used to work out frequently. Loves to sing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I'm not sure how to do the fancy bar thing that hides the text! Anyways how do I get started?

Hey I'd love to join as the virtue kindness of it's still open!

Alright well I'm not busy so I'll try and get my cs up now~

image.jpeg
(Face Claim: Mirai Kuriyama)

~Name~
"Hello There! Mitchigo Kagome at your service~"
Mitchigo Kagome

~Virtue~
"Well I was given the virtue kindness, ya think that fits me?"
Kindness

~Age~
"That's not a question to ask a lady. Humph I'm mad at you...okay I'm over it"
Looks 17

~Description~
"Well I'm short...I have pink hair...and well...that's it I guess"
Mitchigo stands at 5'3" with a short frame and no womanly curves. She had short pink hair that reaches to about her shoulders and wears these red glasses that she's never really taken off. Under those glasses she has light brown eyes and has a ivory complexion.

~Personality~
"That's a weird question but okay. I guess I can tell you about how I act"
Mitchigo acts almost like a puppy. She's loyal, excitable, and loves playing with people no matter who they are and what they've seen an done. Mitchigo only sees personality and rarely dislikes people cause of what they like or do. Sometimes she's a bit jumpy and can't keep focus on one thing for too long and all of the time she's a total klutz who has a hard time with gravity and walking on her own feet. And when she deeply cares about someone she'll never judge that person and will always forgive them no matter the action.
image.gif

~Biography~
"That's...I actually don't remember much from my younger days..."
Most people don't know much about Mitchigo's past cause she doesn't remember much about her past. The only memories she can recall of her childhood are two people who love each other very much a seem to love her, and she assumes stress two people are her parents. The other memory she remembers isn't the the happiest of memories. She remembers a woman running with her in her arms with an angry man running after her, then she remembers being hidden and hearing a loud scream before it was silence. After that she just knows what she's seen from her adoptive parents and living with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.