(7 DEADLY SINS/7 HEAVENLY VIRTUES RP) As Above, So Below

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ali

IXkX28P.gif

Two sides of the same world have been at war for centuries, each side playing host to seven of the most powerful family heads any informed person has come to know. Some hide in secret, preferring the shadows to the light, others, choose to share their kindness, or cruelty with the world around them.
Each head of the 14 different families has adopted an ability that relates to one of the Seven Deadly Sins/Seven Heavenly Virtues, unlocking their status of nobility, royalty, and allowing them to hold such a title as "One of 14".

The premise of the story is war. Casualties sweep the nation of Anarma, with the heads of each family living somewhere in one of the two largest cities, Pemby and Bramly. The middle of Anarma plays host to "The Rift", a deserted battle ground which was once the field of the "Great War of 15" - resulting in one family entering complete and total obliteration.
Now, it lays to waste, paying homage to all types of odd creatures.

~~~

Bellow are the families that are up for grabs to play!

Seven Deadly Sins - Pemby
Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Envy, Wrath

Seven Heavenly Virtues - Bramly
Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Forgiveness, Kindness, Humility

~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for 4 people to start the role play with, so if you want first pick of a sin/virtue, snap it up now! :)

Damn, here I was thinking it was about that crazy ass movie.

Can I ask how the title pertains to the RP? Cause I'm not seeing it.

I want to be a part of this very much.

If so, can I have Dilligence? If that is taken that I would like Pride.

Please let me know when/if this RP is starting.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
Damn, here I was thinking it was about that crazy ass movie.

Can I ask how the title pertains to the RP? Cause I'm not seeing it.
Oh, definitely not. That movie was... horrible. There's no nice way to put it haha. But the title seemed to relate to the fact that Sins are synonymous with where people believe "Hell" to be (below) and the virtues; heaven (above), so it seemed appropriate :)
I want to be a part of this very much.

If so, can I have Dilligence? If that is taken that I would like Pride.

Please let me know when/if this RP is starting.
All yours! You're more then welcome to play both if you'd like. So long as you think you can keep yourself at a decent posting speed with 2 characters. I'd like to get this RP started as soon as possible, with enough interest behind it, so... once I have a minimum of four (4) people interested, I'll draw up a Sign-Up/OOC thread, and then the RP will start once some bios are made :)

I always thought it was a Templar saying.

Oh, is Kindness available?
I'm sure it was, but you know modern day movies, no originality what-so-ever.
Kindness is definitely available, yours' if you'd like it~

Yes, I would very much like to join my Diligent ally by instilling Kindness.

THANK YOU

• Bucket of Rainbows
[warning=red]For those of you already interested in this roleplay, thank you so much! I'm glad it's getting some attention, because to be honest I've wanted to do this for awhile. If you find the small description of the plot at the top, lacking, not to worry. Once enough interest has been generated, and like I stated in the second post (4 people interested), I'll create a much more 'in-depth' sign-up post thread with all the information pertaining to the different aspects of the sins and virtues, as well as the basis for the plot and where it will be going. Personal character development is really important to me, so I won't be dictating this roleplay, I'd rather the characters come together on their own, and create a fun and interesting story. One more person needed until this thread is up and then this can begin! :D[/warning]

Is Lust still available?

• Bucket of Rainbows
I wish to be Lust~
It's yours!

[warning=red]Alrighty! That makes four! Thank you guys for your interest. I'll have the Sign-Up's/OOC up a little later today, so be sure to get a rough idea of your character ready, because as soon as character bio's have been posted, the RP will get underway![/warning]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Status
Not open for further replies.