Genres
fandom, slice of life, modern, fantasy

60 hours

the beginning

A maze full of twists and turns.

60 hours on the timer.

Can you get out in time?

the rules

► This roleplay (first one I'm running here lol) will revolve around choices mostly. You won't know what they'll lead to till you choose one.

► Each hour will act as a chapter of sorts. I'm thinking that we can have three days per hour but that depends on the activity. I don't require super fast posting speed but one every day or every other day would be good.

► This is semi detailed I suppose? I would say three to four paragraphs minimum per character.

► Speaking of characters, we will be having eight. I don't know if I'll get eight characters so for now, I would like each person to double up and play two, one of each gender.

► LGBT+ Characters are always allowed and if there is any sort of discriminaion toward any sexuality, race or religion, you will be kicked out of the roleplay after being informed of this.

► Please do not post anything right away. I'd like you to request a character and power and wait till I've given you the go ahead before filling out your character skeleton.

► Please include the word 'escape' when you request to join, as a password.

the story

You wake up. You have no idea where you are. You're in a dimly lit room with no windows but one door.

You're not alone.

You can't remember much about your past except your name. And there's a face in your mind... you don't know why but this face keeps coming to you.

You realise the other person in the room is in the same boat as you. Neither of you know why you're there. But you discover that you have an ability, and it's different from the person that you're with. It comes as a shock to you. Had you always had that power...?

The door in the room which had been locked suddenly springs open and when the two of you walk to the end, you come to a larer room with various doors. And once again, you aren't alone.

There are three other pairs of people, all of them with some ability and also no memory except their name and a face. But as you all look at each other, you realise that one of them matches the face in your mind... and you can't tell if your thoughts toward them are good or bad.

Then all the other doors in the room are opened. You have to make a choice.

You have 60 hours to find an exit.

60 hours to be free or be trapped forever.

the powers

These are the powers you choose from. People with particular powers wake up in particular rooms with particular partners. This is because while they do not remember anything, they will have this fear toward the other person's powers which could stem from their background -- they just don't know it yet. If you're confused as to how one can be afraid of the other's power, just ask and I can give you an example. Below are the rooms and the powers available:

ROOM ➀
► Electricity Manipulation
► Earth Manipulation {taken}

ROOM ➁
► Water Manipulation
► Fire Manipulation

ROOM ➂
► Sense Manipulation
► Air Manipulation

ROOM ➃
► Darkness/Mist Manipulation
► Metal Manipulation {taken}