Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Alucard Van Hellsing

Type of after lifer: Decomposer

Age when died: 27

Specific weapon choice: Hidden blade
Hidden_Blade_Gun_Design_by_arceus2012.jpg

How you died:

Alucard live in a peaceful life and love a princess from the kingdom of Valkria. They love each other until his love of his life were forced to be married by another prince in another kingdom due to diplomatic reason. Alucard decided to barge into the castle alone killing all of the guard but his attempt was failed as he was killed by the prince itself when both of his hand are heavily injured. He gave a last smile to the princess before his hand were chopped off and finally the head.

Appearance (description or photo):
Scorpius.full.859331.jpg

Personality:
Alucard show greatly a sadistic face and treatment towards other but truthfully he is a caring and gentle guy. He never let his comrade down or having a hard time, he always be the first person who stood up for his friend and make the sacrifice. He is love will always be belong to the princess and hope he'll meet her in the afterlife.

Bio or Obituary:
As the princess shed her tears towards her lovers, she went to Alucard's corpse and hugged him but the price lick his bloody blade. Alucard doesn't have any funeral beside the soldier buried him in the top of the mountain as the princess order during her marriage ceremony, Alucard will be remember the hidden protagonist who willingly to be the villain of a imaginary beautiful marriage...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
*giggles* would you like a lollipop gumdrop flavoured cookie shaped in that form of a unicorn princess~?

Yaaau moar characters X3

Does anyone know where the RP part of this RP is? Like, how do you get to it...?

Just look up 6 feet under, it'll show up but for right now its read only till september 15th

Maybe we should start putting what year we died at because I believe were possibly getting characters dying in the Middle ages, and other such times.
That would be a good idea.. What about regrets? Like something that you wish to accomplish in the afterlife that you didn't while you were alive?

Possible, but it's up to Syphereon, I think another thing that might need done is to create a character vault for the profiles since this has become the ooc thread

Mine's death at medival time~

And I believe how long they've been technically dead/reborn would affect the skill set and stats as well

Reactions: EternalMusic
Syphereon said:
My hopeful start date is September 15th! Mark your calendars! Also, if you want to make additional characters if you think you can manage both or have any further inquiries about the world of the afterlife, feel free to message me or just post on here. I love the way it's going! I also have some side characters that I need people to RP. If you are interested, let me know!
I do highly recommend reading through most of the pages for possible important information relating to the rp, then you wouldn't have to ask certain questions. I'm not trying to be rude or anything if it comes off like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.