6 feet under (closed sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i am sorry, you said your character didn't have any arm nor leg and eyes when she died? then how can she use sniper or gun?
I

think that instead of using her body....She is her own soul >;3
Exactly! I was thinking that the physical wasn't involved with the soul and no injuries would transferred after being 'reborn' so I kind of just went crazy with it~ ;p And thank you Zacky for the interesting char quote and clear up ^ ^

Reactions: EternalMusic
Exactly! I was thinking that the physical wasn't involved with the soul and no injuries would transferred after being 'reborn' so I kind of just went crazy with it~ ;p And thank you Zacky for the interesting char quote and clear up ^ ^
Your welcome Haru (If you accept me to call you Haru of course) I though that a bit in the start too.

Reactions: Haruna
Yes! We are still accepting sign ups! Until September 15th at 12:00 Am Eastern Time. I seriously am impressed with the characters and the individual personalities that they posses! I can see that all of you took some serious thought into this. As for the battle system, I am still working out some kinks. I love advice though! I do have a few things I'd like your opinions on though.

1. When I first created this RP. I did not take in the fact that some of you might choose guns. I do like that there are people who chose to do a gun/sword combo (Much like Kirito from SAO2) but I feel as though gun fights may take away from combat parts of the RP. Guns are a hard thing to fight for people using strictly bladed and or non gun weapons. So, I want to know from the people not using any guns, do you see a potential problem with this when engaged in combat?

2. I envisioned the decomposers as being the ruthless, merciless, and volatile killers of 6FU. They already have many battle advantages against us. Not only their numbers but their speed, strength, ability to blend in to the enviroment, and to mimic voices. I gave them claws as their weapon because I felt if they had anything else they'd be an automatic god mod. I am not suggesting we take away the weapon usage but I want to hear your suggestions on ways that we can make it a "fair fight".

3. Also there is someone who I may have to remove only because of bad grammer and writing. I don't like being the bad guy but I had trouble reading his/her character sheet and I am afraid he/she would throw 6FU into utter confusion.

-With great love and care,
Syphereon Ravenclaw

Yes! We are still accepting sign ups! Until September 15th at 12:00 Am Eastern Time. I seriously am impressed with the characters and the individual personalities that they posses! I can see that all of you took some serious thought into this. As for the battle system, I am still working out some kinks. I love advice though! I do have a few things I'd like your opinions on though.

1. When I first created this RP. I did not take in the fact that some of you might choose guns. I do like that there are people who chose to do a gun/sword combo (Much like Kirito from SAO2) but I feel as though gun fights may take away from combat parts of the RP. Guns are a hard thing to fight for people using strictly bladed and or non gun weapons. So, I want to know from the people not using any guns, do you see a potential problem with this when engaged in combat?

2. I envisioned the decomposers as being the ruthless, merciless, and volatile killers of 6FU. They already have many battle advantages against us. Not only their numbers but their speed, strength, ability to blend in to the enviroment, and to mimic voices. I gave them claws as their weapon because I felt if they had anything else they'd be an automatic god mod. I am not suggesting we take away the weapon usage but I want to hear your suggestions on ways that we can make it a "fair fight".

3. Also there is someone who I may have to remove only because of bad grammer and writing. I don't like being the bad guy but I had trouble reading his/her character sheet and I am afraid he/she would throw 6FU into utter confusion.

-With great love and care,
Syphereon Ravenclaw
For the battle system you could give us stats that would decide our damage/evasion/accuracy/defense

2-That thing of the claws it's great for Okami because when i created him (Okami is an standard character that i use in EVERY RP) he was and still being a lycan :3

3-Please don't remove me QQ

The battle system you could make it D&D based.

I don't mind the use of guns, but I think there should be limitations set upon them such as how many bullets a magazine/cartridge can hold because no one can possibly have infinite ammo at their disposal. Also I would suggest that they have a secondary weapon in case the ran out of said ammo in battle. This is just my opinion.

I don't mind the use of guns, but I think there should be limitations set upon them such as how many bullets a magazine/cartridge can hold because no one can possibly have infinite ammo at their disposal. Also I would suggest that they have a secondary weapon in case the ran out of said ammo in battle. This is just my opinion.
I'm fine with that....Okami uses a revolver and a dagger...so a revolver's magazine can only hold a maximum 6 bullets, so i would have 6 bullets, maybe 12 in reserve (Wich means 3 magazines in total)
And when Okami runs out of bullets he proceeds to use his dagger in combination with his claws.

Should we make an skill set?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it depends on how in depth you want to go into the battles and such, but I do believe that Syphereon needs to sit down soon and develop the story much more before the start date rolls around because there is a lot left to be developed, such as the magic types and the settings as mentioned at the beginning of the thread seeing as we're starting to get a good size pool of writers now.

Ok, what are we going to do if our Mod quit? (Already happened to me twice)
Well it depends on how in depth you want to go into the battles and such, but I do believe that Syphereon needs to sit down soon and develop the story much more before the start date rolls around because there is a lot left to be developed, such as the magic types and the settings as mentioned at the beginning of the thread seeing as we're starting to get a good size pool of writers now.

I suppose if that happens, the thread eithers dies or one us takes over where the mod left off

Well hopefully Syphereon won't abandon the thread ^w^
Almost forget it.

Dude, i have some friends that are DMs on other RPs/TBRPG maybe i could contact them and ask them some help for battle system.

I have a battle system of my own also, so...you could message me if you want

Name:
Leonard d'Arc

Type of after lifer:
Stone sleeper

Age when died:

Specific weapon choice:
Rapier

How you died:
Leonard was assassinated along with his family.
They agreed to become prisoners to another keep in exchange
that their people would survive and afterward they were
tortured and after a while they all died a
painful and slow death.
However their kingdom managed to win
the war and therefore Leonard and his entire family
was granted a small mausoleum as a memory
of their sacrifice for their people and kingdom.

Appearance:
Kagamine.Len.full.777583.jpg
Personality:
Leonard is kind hearted and has a strong sense of morality so he will differ from what is right and what is wrong.
He speaks to everyone in a formal tone and will put "Ms" or "Mr" in front of other people's name as he will
always treat people with the out most respect. Despite his past Leonard feels no hatred or a wish to
avenge his death due to him knowing that it was for the well-being of his people and kingdom that he had to die.
This part of Leonard has followed him to the death that he feels a strong sense of self-sacrifice and will
always throw himself in the line of fire to protect those he thinks deserves to be protected.
Leonard always has a smile on his face and most of the time he will be cheerful and happy, but even those
times where he is not he will still smile and put on a facade to avoid others to worry about him.

Bio:
Leonard, as stated before, was assassinated along with his family from Wellington Keep. Leonard lived a happy life with his family
in the keep and the rest of his family. His mother was a fair maiden with a smile of an angel. His father was a nobleman who taught
Leonard everything he knows about etiquette and morals. Leonard also had an older brother that would always stay by his side and
support his decisions as Leonard had been granted to be the Heir, since his older brother refused to do so. Their keep was in war, and
both Leonard's father and his older brother was in the battlefield contributing what they could in the slaughter of war between the two keeps.
It was only until later that Leonard watched as the enemies were getting closer and closer and the only way to save the people from the slaughter
of a battlefield was a bargain, that only Leonard was able to see as he was far more a strategist than a fighter, but he had inherited his father's great swordsmanship. This decision wasn't Leonard's alone, but it was indeed his idea as the opposing Keep agreed to let their people unharmed as their
life was being exchanged for theirs. His mother turned from a fair maiden into a slave. His father from a nobleman into a personal punching bag.
His older brother turned from the supportive older brother into a cold brick wall that no one could get through.
Leonard himself stayed will strong due it all, and therefore he was granted the cruelest punishment of them all. He watched as their captors killed
his family one by one, in front of him slowly and painfully until he eventually was stabbed himself and was granted the slowly and painful death of bleeding until he finally was granted some peace, by the merciless cruel Mistress Fate.
It was only weeks later that their Keep finally managed to get back control and penetrate to at the very least grant his family a mausoleum in honor of their
sacrifice for their people and Keep.​

His personality reminds me of Oscar from Pandora Hearts o.o

((This is my first post on this site, so excuse it if anything is weird.. Still getting used to it.))

Forum~

Name:
Arabella Lemare

Type of after lifer:
Stone Sleeper

Age when died:

Specific weapon choice:
A black semi automatic handgun and a one handed straight sword.

How you died:
During her life, Ara had always been happy and healthy, her face glowing and the picture of health. She made good grades, her teachers liked her, she excelled at sports, and had a good family. The chocolate haired girl had everything going for her. When she turned fifteen, she began getting sick, at first from small bouts of colds or fevers, which she brushed off carelessly. As her colds and fevers persisted, she began getting infections that would take weeks to heal and after sports, she would be out of breath and near a fainting spell, which had never happened to her. As the year proceeded, she lost more and more weight. When her parents finally took her to the hospital a number of her organs were near collapse, and her lever along with her spleen had swollen.

Hospitalized for a few weeks, she was deemed healthy enough to return home and all was normal for a while. One day after school, she tripped, barely scratching herself. and began bleeding. After that, she became a victim of frequent nosebleeds. Returning to the hospital with a trail of purple, red, yellow, and blue bruises reminiscent to jewels trailing down her back, the doctors diagnosed her with Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia. Given less than a month to live, she died in the hospital, her parents killed from a car accident a few days ago. She was buried with them in a mass burial.

Appearance (description or photo):
bac407eb0afbba71ef217bf7c7027ac2.jpg

Reaching a petite 5'6" and a bijou of 110 pounds, Ara was always deemed a smaller girl, even if not height wise. Gifted with a few wispy curves that graced her willowy waist and long slender legs, she never had anything ample. Ara had a small chest which she hide under her clothing. Her build is reminiscent to a doll's, delicate, and frail, especially towards her death.

Personality:
Generally speaking, Ara is a happy go lucky sort of girl with a smile for everyone she meets. When you first meet her, she is painfully shy, but after a bit, she can become outgoing, bubbly, and hyper, causing most people to steer clear from her after she's had sugar or caffeine. Many people are attracted to the small girl because of her natural charisma and most people take a liking to her pretty quickly. Even though Ara tries hard to be nice to everyone, she is extremely judgmental, and can label you within a few seconds of meeting you.

Not afraid to think outside of the box, Ara is equal parts weird as she is intelligent.
The brunette girl is good with animals and young children, and any sort of cruelty can upset her deeply. Even though Ara is talkative, she can also be a great listener and usually enjoys the company of books and music more than people. Even though she typically doesn't mean it, Ara may accidentally say something hurtful without meaning it. The teen takes perfectionism to extreme measures, something as small as a crooked book or pin can cause Ara to get ants in her pants, her hands dying to fix it, thus giving her acute observation skills as she studies the environment around her.

Although Ara may seem to have no dark side, once you mess with any of her loved ones, the girl's blue eyes will take on an intimidating sparkle casting a shadow on the rest of her innocent features. Though she doesn't show it, once she is in a fight, it's near impossible to stop her until her opponent loses, or one of the two is too injured to keep fighting. Once you become her foe, you will have a hard time leaving that group, as she can hold a grudge for a very long time.

Bio or Obituary:
"You were granted everything in this life. What you imagine, you possess." ~Unknown
(This was Ara's favorite quote when she was alive.)

Could someone do me the favor of listing the chars taking count of the after life?

Ex: Decomposers
Chi Okami
Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.