6 feet under (closed sign ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@firejay1

for what i read in first post is the setting is set at afterlife whether it is the earth plane or the other plane, we didn't know for sure. for the world building the GM didn't make any description for it, i presume it's an open space like a kingdom or something like another dimension. from my point their main target is depend on their own personality, for example my own character main objective is revenge and so on. i thinks it's better if you contact the GM first for further information..

Sincerely, Alucard

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
Name: Primrose 'Prim' Sryladia

Type of after lifer: Coffin-Born

Age when died: 17

Specific weapon choice: Bow and arrows

How you died: Prim was kidnapped, raped, and downed in a lake by her abuser.

Appearance:
anime_girl_drawing_in_pencil_hd_wallpaper.jpg

Personality: Primrose is a gentle and well mannered soul, who's greatest weakness was and is her big heart. She's often to kind and trusting for her own good, but no matter how much she gets hurt, she never seems to lose her gentle demeanor.

Bio: Primrose was a good student, and obedient child, and a passionate friend. She lived a great life, but walking home from her job at the mall, she was kidnapped and raped by a man she'd never had contact with prior. No one knows of the fact he used her body, but after a few days of abuse, she was thrown into a river with weights to hold her down. She was luckily located quickly, which meant she'd not yet begun to decay, and her family gave her the most wonderful funeral they could, pulling from her college funds and selling her car as a way to give her the future she lost in another way. Her abuser was never identified, but Prim is oddly unbothered by this.

Obituary: "A girl who loved by most everyone around her, it was a shame that someone had to take her, preventing her from having her last moments of life with people who cared for her. As a girl with glowing beauty and a kind smile, she was sure to have gotten far in life and love. But her kidnapping and subsequent death ended her life far too soon, when she was still at the youthful age of 17. It is with great sadness we acknowledge her passing. May you rest in peace, our darling rose."

Nice character.... but i think it's to hard to live with those character because of her personality is to soft... but by the way good job for the CS.

Well, she seems like a melted stick of butter, but I've been leaving more room for growth in characters :) So she can still speak her mind and hold her own, you just haven't seen anything of that yet, since she'll probably grow into that as the RP goes on~

Oho... I see... nice concept, growing in RP is also have their own sensation. leaving some room to grow mean they can improved their own adaptability into the battlefield..

(Hope you guys are still accepting *^*/ )

Name:
Alex Anderson

Type of after lifer:
Stone Sleeper

Age when died:

Specific weapon choice:
Twin blades. The light one is called Redemption and the other one is named Repent. Usually holds them opposite to the other hand. Redemption will always be held upright while Repent on the other hand will be held upside down.
The_Twin_Blades_by_crayishikara.jpg

Has a small sidearm when he needs to use one. He calls his handgun "Last Rites". Other than the fancy nickname, there isn't anything special about this weapon, the same goes for his swords.
300px-Tokarev_NorincoM213B.jpg

How you died:
Alex died while trying to defend one of his friends from being assaulted and possibly raped from another friend who had a bit too much to drink. One thing lead to another and a gun was pulled out. No one knew who was the one to pull out the gun first but the ending after that is quite clear. One shot and Alex's life faded away from him.

Appearance (description or photo):
Ryunosuke-Miyaji-starry-sky-9512225-2560-1519.jpg

Personality:
Alex is pretty laid back. He didn't easily trust people as before but will lend a helping hand for those who needs it, sometimes grudgingly. At first glance, he doesn't really seem like a people person, but to those who get to know him, he is quite friendly. He will actively hunt those who seek harm on others on a daily basis in hopes from saving one from being hurt in advance.

Bio or Obituary:
Alex's life was pretty normal for the exceptions of certain things. Like one being that his some of his friends were being abused daily, either by bullies or a bad household. Alex, out of all people, thought that he could help them out by sticking up for them, which only lead to him getting pushed around by the same people. Over the years of doing so, he gained the friendship of others who enjoyed his company. He always seems to be open to new things and is a bit overprotective.

No one really understood Alex's mindset. Sometimes he will act like this one day and act differently the other day. He acts how he pleases and will take upon actions that no one thought he would take. Some random, others he been planning since the beginning. It's pretty difficult to fully understand which side he was playing on when two or more different sides came into play.

Stats:
Strength: 4
Agility: 10
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9 (12 - Stonesleeper bonus)
Sneak: 0
Vitality: 3
Awareness: 3​

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yurie (stage name meaning "graceful lily," original name given to her was Susanoo-no-ko, which means child of Susanoo – Shinto trickster god of storms)
Type of after lifer: Hidden
Age when died: 17
Specific weapon choice: Tessen – iron fans. These ones in particular are unique for not only their size, but for the sharp, poison-tipped spokes that can be used in both slashing and stabbing. They are also effective as "shields" of a sort, but she wears no other armor.
How you died: Decapitation.
Appearance:
Yurie.jpg
Personality: She's not a vicious person, but she will do whatever she has to to survive, even if that means stepping over other people. A generally soft-spoken existence, she can smile and be charming if she sees a purpose for it, but is mostly just quiet and unsociable nowadays, since those particular skills are slightly less useful in the "fight-to-the-death" setting she died into. She's protective of children, but since dying has come to the conclusion that protecting anyone is a dangerous position to be in, and therefore has a policy of only saving someone twice maximum. Being one of the shinobi, essentially, she has no sense of bushido and is not and honor-bound person. Her main skill is stealth, despite her flashy style of fighting, and she has poor eye-sight (being an albino) so relies a lot more on her sense of smell, touch, and hearing than most.
Bio or Obituary: Yurie was raised the daughter of a less-well-known geisha in ancient Japan. She was born in the midst of a storm, and an albino. Because of this, she was not allowed to actually begin any sort of training and after much ill-treatment, escaped her household at age ten. Through a natural skill at making herself unseen, she got into the wilderness area of Japan, where some shinobi found her. Seeing her as a girl with unusual potential, they took her in and trained her, but she never forgot her roots and adopted an elegant, faux-geisha style in her fighting as well as an improvised style of dance. Since she couldn't be a geisha without any training and with her unconventional style, she became an entertainer and prostitute of a well-known establishment a few months before her death, so she could assassinate a samurai. She succeeded, but was caught not long after because of her distinctive looks, and publicly executed. Her body was given a burial, but was pretty much just thrown into the ground ruthlessly, which is how she ended up one of the hidden.

Random note: I kind of wanted her style of fighting to be similar to Lord Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2, haha. Stupid, I know.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late replys. I'm terribly busy with my last year of high school. As for your questions, firejay. The details and such are in the actual RP file. Search 6 feet under and look at the one that says Read Only. That should give you a more vivid description of the entire thing. As for creating multiple characters. I do not have a problem with it, as long as you can keep up with all of them. Yes, there can be small amounts of romance but I still want to keep it to mainly combat. in other words, no making love or anything of that innapropriate nature. Keep in mind that your characters can die in this RP. As far as weaponry it can be whatever you want as long as it's not like an extremely super over powered weapon. Use your own judgement, I trust you.

I do want to make a character vault buuut i'm not sure how exactly to do that. I'd be perfectly okay with someone else assisting me or helping me do this.

With Great Honor and Respect,
Syphereon Ravenclaw

I don't know how to make a character vault, but I can make a small table with links to all of the CS's. Perhaps on a separate thread, would that be alright?

That would be absolutely perfect! I appreciate it very much so. :) Did the other thread answer any of the questions or would you like me to go into further detail? There are some things I need to share with the others as well. That might enlighten you. I received your inbox and I shall reply there if you wish.

With Great Honor and Respect,
Syphereon R.

Your description was thorough, but it didn't answer how people die, and what happens when they do. Is there also a limited supply of blood, since the vehicles run on blood? Is there any way to replenish it, if so. The description made me terribly excited for the main plot, too! What did you think about my idea concerning guns vs swords? You can reply here, since I think it's relevant to others in the RP. I'll get to work on the new thread and will send it to you once it's finished via PM, so that you can edit it into the first post here, redirecting any new people who might be interested. :D

The tally for members has definitely gone up and I believe sign ups should probably be closed in the next few days so that we don't end up with an overflow of characters, unless you want to start deciding who stays and who goes

IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL 6FU MEMBERS!

Dying: When you die, it is known as "Shattering". Shattering means that your soul is no longer intact. To shatter someone, you have to rip out their soul. To do that, there are certain types of magic you can use (Fire & Water Magic for those of you that have it { See page 1 on types of magic your house uses, although you are not confined to one type of magic.}) If your magic is not an option (For example, stone sleepers use defense magic.) You must rip their heart out or damage it beyond repair.
Note: Some Coalitions are better at shattering then others!

When you die, you are removed from RP involvement until you make a new CS containing a new identity.

Combat: Your skill points and the amount you have on a certain attribute will affect how much damage you take when involved in combat. If a gun shoots at you and you have 9 points on agility, you will have the option to dodge the bullet and then if you have 8 or 9 points spent on speed then you can run at them and dodge at the same time.

I'm going to release the attribute list and the total points you have to spend in a few minutes.

As far as blood, you have an unlimited supply (within reason). I do not see a problem with incorporating vehicles because there will be combat scenes happening while riding vehicles.

With Great Excitement and Happiness,
Syphereon R.

Reactions: firejay1
I always love stat systems on RPs. @u@
They always interested me in a way.

The tally for members has definitely gone up and I believe sign ups should probably be closed in the next few days so that we don't end up with an overflow of characters, unless you want to start deciding who stays and who goes

Yeah, I'm going to close them today actually. I'm satisfied with all the characters and have revoked my decision to remove the person I was thinking of removing. Everyone stays! :D I like the fact that the Decomposers are the most abundant members because that 's what I had planned for the story line. Thank you all for waiting so long for this Rp!

MORE IMPORTANT STUFF! READ THIS LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!!! ( IT ACTUALLY MIGHT):
I have decided to switch the date to the 13th! Wait for my introduction posting and then follow suite. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO WATCH THE THREAD! C:

Do you still want me to create a separate thread, then or just finish the table?

Status
Not open for further replies.