Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
sylvain-sarrailh-laikaartstation.jpg
502: Bad Gateway

Welcome to the character index for 502. This thread is for posting completed and approved character profiles only. To ask questions or throw around character ideas, go to the Sign-up/OOC thread. To submit a character, fill out the character profile and either post it in the Sign-up/OOC thread or PM it to Caracal.

See the post below for the example profile.

[DIV=padding: 15px; margin:auto; width: 565px; text-align: justify; font-size:small;][tabs][tab=Appearance]Put a picture of your character here, if you have one. For each major appearance/outfit (such as a uniform or battle suit or magical girl outfit) add a new tab and make up a decent title for it, because I suck at naming and I'm not helping you there.[/tab][tab=Other Appearance]What a terrible tab title. You can edit those if you want.

Also you can edit font styles and colors if you want, not that it's picture related.[/tab][/tabs][DIV=text-align: center; font-size: xx-large; color: #4b7d8d; margin: 10px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Character Name[/FONT][/DIV][DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Details[/FONT][/DIV][B]Other names[/B]: Nicknames or aliases.

[B]Age[/B]: Earth years (365 days a year)/Martian years (687 days)

[B]Gender[/B]: Male, female, non-binary, etc.

[B]Race[/B]: Human (includes cyborgs) or Robot (aliens will likely be introduced at a later point).

[B]Role[/B]: Either your character's job, or their role in the story in general (Businessman, pirate, grifter, Token Lesbian Friend, etc.)

[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Appearance[/FONT][/DIV] Written description of your character's appearance. If you have pictures, add them in tabs at the top of the profile.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Personality[/FONT][/DIV]Your character's personality, in a paragraph or so.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Backstory[/FONT][/DIV]Your character's backstory, in two paragraphs or so. It will be short if they've had a boring, uneventful, or secretive life. It will be long if you like this sort of stuff. No pressure to make an amazing backstory.
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Skills[/FONT][/DIV][LIST]
[*]I prefer bullet point list
[*]Of a few skills your character might have
[*]But paragraphs are fine too, I'm not that picky.
[*]Keep it short and sweet.
[/LIST]
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Abilities[/FONT][/DIV][LIST]
[*]Another bullet list or paragraph or whatever
[*]Any special abilities your character has
[*]Whether it's from cybernetics or being a robot
[*]Or because they got blessed by the Ghost in the Machine, who knows
[/LIST]
[DIV=font-size: x-large; color: #4b7d8d; padding-top:15px;][FONT=Josefin Sans]Flaws[/FONT][/DIV][LIST]
[*]Same deal as before
[*]Shit your character sucks at
[*]Maybe they're an inattentive spouse, or blind in one eye, or can't lie
[/LIST][/DIV]

Last edited:
  • Put a picture of your character here, if you have one. For each major appearance/outfit (such as a uniform or battle suit or magical girl outfit) add a new tab and make up a decent title for it, because I suck at naming and I'm not helping you there.
  • What a terrible tab title. You can edit those if you want.

Also you can edit font styles and colors if you want, not that it's picture related.
Character Name
Details
Other names: Nicknames or aliases.

Age: Earth years (365 days a year)/Martian years (687 days)

Race: Human (includes cyborgs) or Robot (aliens will likely be introduced at a later point).

Role: Either your character's job, or their role in the story in general (Businessman, pirate, grifter, Token Lesbian Friend, etc.)

Appearance
Written description of your character's appearance. If you have pictures, add them in tabs at the top of the profile.
Personality
Your character's personality, in a paragraph or so.
Backstory
Your character's backstory, in two paragraphs or so. It will be short if they've had a boring, uneventful, or secretive life. It will be long if you like this sort of stuff. No pressure to make an amazing backstory.
Skills
  • I prefer bullet point list
  • Of a few skills your character might have
  • But paragraphs are fine too, I'm not that picky.
  • Keep it short and sweet.
Abilities
  • Another bullet list or paragraph or whatever
  • Any special abilities your character has
  • Whether it's from cybernetics or being a robot
  • Or because they got blessed by the Ghost in the Machine, who knows
Flaws
  • Same deal as before
  • Shit your character sucks at
  • Maybe they're an inattentive spouse, or blind in one eye, or can't lie