50 Shades of Buscemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO! I would totally go see that before I went to go see Fifty Shades of Puke.

I'd watch it.
The whole 4 hours it's bound to be.

LOVE IT!

Man, that original 50 Shades trailer is creepy as fuck. c_____c

LOVE IT!

Man, that original 50 Shades trailer is creepy as fuck. c_____c

Dude, it's teasing a story that basically amounts to a borderline psychopath misusing the ideas of BDSM in order to physically and emotionally abuse a naive young woman.

That shit's creepy whatever way you look at it.

Reactions: MotherOfCthulhu
I READ ALL THE BOOKS GRUMPY, I KNOW! ;__;

It makes me wonder if the movie is going to be a huge troll to all the fans that think it's romantic. O_O

Dude, it's teasing a story that basically amounts to a borderline psychopath misusing the ideas of BDSM in order to physically and emotionally abuse a naive young woman.
This. Because your so right it fucking hurts so good.

It makes me wonder if the movie is going to be a huge troll to all the fans that think it's romantic. O_O
This. Because I hope so. I need a good fucking laugh.

Fifty Shades of Grey, setting back the feminist movement one turn of the page at a time.

That fucking car scene from the Adam Sandler movie.. My sides.

"I gasp, and I'm Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he's the serpent, and I cannot resist."

Nothing better than literal bible thumping... in 50 Shades of Grey.

That is the movie I'm waiting for....well, not the Barbie version, but the parody. When she goes in the bathroom and chokes on his toothbrush trying to act out a BJ, I thought I was going to die from laughing.

AM I GONNA BE IN TROUBLE IF I ADMIT I LOVED STORY ONLY BECAUSE I RE-IMAGINED IT AS IF IT WAS WRITTEN BY A BETTER AUTHOR? ;___;

I have two versions. 8D

The OH SHIT CHRISTIAN GREY IS A SERIAL KILLER version! Because I seriously thought that was how the series was going to go. c____c (Apparently so did the makers of that movie trailer, because IT LOOKS LIKE A THRILLER MOVIE.)

And the REWRITE THE MAIN CHARACTERS SO THEY AREN'T A DUMB SUE AND A ABUSIVE PSYCHOPATH SO IT ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE version.

Because I could totally see where the author wanted to go with the story. An insecure woman who has a sexual awakening and helps a broken man with a tragic past become whole again. But that's not the characters she wrote. @__@ She wrote a fucking idiot and an abusive psycho.

*rant rant rants because there was such POTENTIAL and it was wasted away!*

Oh well. That is what roleplays are for. >:3

"It's been really-really... Quite scary, really." -The author of the fucking book.

I mean it says a lot when the author just shrugs when asked if she expected it to get popular. She wrote it just for shits n' giggles and a quick buck, she knows it's just bizarre fetish crap, makes no attempts to defend it otherwise. This is not the same as Stephenie Meyer, who deludes herself into thinking her garbage is in anyway morally correct or even well written: The author doesn't even know why this book got anywhere. She's just having a right fuckin' giggle m8 over it.

Just figured I'd clear that up. Shitty book, but hardly written with shitty intent beyond "lol this should be fun".

*Prepares to be murdered by extremely angry book snobs*

EDIT: Whoa. Blocked on this site? O.o That's the first time I've ever seen a site-specific block of anything from YouTube. What the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.