October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
5 Word Challenge Sci-fi edition!
Brought to you by: October Knight

Want to get Green bars (Reputation)? Use any of these words in a sci-fi RP post this month, link it to me either in this thread or on my profile, and I'll hook you up!

[bg=#006633]This challenge is to help strengthen your vocabulary. You'll learn new words and how to use them in roleplay posts, stories, poems, etc!

Instructions:
1. Aim for a minimum of 1-3 paragraphs. If you'd like to write more than that, then go for it!
2. Make sure you use each word in your post. Be as creative as you'd like.
3. Style the writing like you would for a story. It can be describing a setting, or written from the perspective of a character. Whatever you feel would work the best.
4. Have fun with this, of course!

The Words:

• Sentience (N) - an intelligent being
  • Pocket Universe (N) - A Universe or reality that is completely separate from ours. It may have different natural laws and may be artificially created.
  • Chrononaught (N) - Time Traveler
  • Nutronium (N) - a material composed entirely of neutron
  • Skyhook (N) - An Imaginary contrivance for attachment to the sky or A "nested cradle on swinging pivots" that protects spaceship passengers during blastoff
[/bg]

A new world have been created by the sentience people and they have called it the "Pocket Universe". It is said that in this world no one can survive but only those who created it. Some say that once you are inside the "Pocket Universe" you become a chrononaught, a person or specie that can travel through time freely. In order to enter this place, the use of a machine created with nutronium is required. More or less, this machine could be said to be a spaceship itself. A skyhook connects the small spaceship with a stable surface. The master of this grand piece is no less but Doctor Herald, a sentience human woman in her mid 40s with a knowledge greater than anyone else. Her goal was to time travel through history and find the world's greatest treasures. This was her ambition, one she was ready to fulfill no matter what.