October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
5 Word Challenge Sci-fi edition!
Brought to you by: October Knight

Want to get Green bars (Reputation)? Use any one of these words in a sci-fi RP post this month, link it to me either in this thread or on my profile, and I'll hook you up!

[bg=#006633]This challenge is to help strengthen your vocabulary. You'll learn new words and how to use them in roleplay posts, stories, poems, etc!

Instructions:
1. Aim for a minimum of 1-3 paragraphs. If you'd like to write more than that, then go for it!
2. Make sure you use each word in your post. Be as creative as you'd like.
3. Style the writing like you would for a story. It can be describing a setting, or written from the perspective of a character. Whatever you feel would work the best.
4. Have fun with this, of course!

The Words:

• Replicant (N) - Artificial of genetically engineered replica of a human being.
  • Needler (N) - A weapon that produces a very narrow beam of energy; or, one that wields such a weapon.
  • Parking orbit (N) - an orbit around the earth or some other planet from which a space vehicle can be launched farther into space; also, an orbit which is stable and from which visits to the planet surface can conveniently be made
  • Terraform (V) - To transform (an environment or planet) by terraforming
  • Super-luminal (ADJ) - having or being a speed greater than that of light.
[/bg]

In the Entity, a ship known for its super-luminal velocity and speed, a group of scientist have been working on creating a new living species called "Amans"; something alien yet human was about to finally exist. A scientist, Dr. Cutten, has made a few replicant(s) of the combined DNA of aliens and humans. The first 50 rounds of trying to perfect the DNA had seemed useless but with the determination of Dr. Cutten promising results were achieved. The objective of the Amans is to terraform an unsustainable planet into a place where the human race could live by farming and building. But with every new experiment there was always a problem. In this case it was humans against the project. To protect themselves and the ship, the scientists created the needler, a weapon which purpose was to destroy the enemy aircraft that got too close to Entity. As a last resource, the scientist have created parking orbit(s) on allied planets. Of course, this was just an escape route meant to be taken in drastic measures. For now, the experiments are beginning to train for their only goal, to create more available and life sustainable place for humans to live.