Original poster
STAFF MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies. I can't promise much consistency due to my chaotic life.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Superpowers, Drama. Also, romance is required with me because I will get bored without it.
Vocabulary Challenge
Brought to you by: October Knight and Fluffy; Partners in Crime

[bg=#006633]This challenge is to help strengthen your vocabulary. You'll learn new words and how to use them in roleplay posts, stories, poems, etc!

Instructions:
1. Aim for a minimum of 1-3 paragraphs. If you'd like to write more than that, then go for it!
2. Make sure you use each word in your post. Be as creative as you'd like.
3. Style the writing like you would for a story. It can be describing a setting, or written from the perspective of a character. Whatever you feel would work the best.
4. Have fun with this, of course!

The Words:

• Flagrant (adj.) - of something considered wrong or immoral
  • Zephyr (noun) - a soft gentle breeze
  • Delineated (verb) - describe or portray (something) precisely.
  • Judicious (adj.) - having, showing, or done with good judgment or sense.
  • Scintillating (adj.) - sparkling or shining brightly .
[/bg]

Wasn't this already one of the previous 5 word challenges?

You're right, Coti. I'm so bad for not asking Octy if the words in my To-Do list were up to date or not. x__x So I came up with some of my own. Just a case of bad communication.

Not sure if this is a repeat or not..but posting here anyway....

The director watched as his leading actor delineated exactly his vision of the main protagonist in his latest cinematic masterpiece. Everything was perfect from the artificial zephyr that gently blew his hair into his face, to the scintillating shafting sunlight that created haunting shadows on his pronounced features. He could not have been more pleased with the look of the scene if he had painted it on a canvas.

"CUT!"

Everyone stepped away from the set and relaxed while they set up the next scene in which the normally judicious protagonist would be overtaken by a woman's allure and make some uncharacteristic flagrant decisions. he could not wait to film it. he could already feel the Oscar in his hands...