4e Masks of Destiny

Honestly, don't think we're going to get two more.

Might need to scale down the encounters to suit a smaller party.

Also Ric.. DO IT!

Well, if Ric joins, and Archy makes his character, then we have the recommended party size of 5 for which all encounter stats are based around.

Rics not coming, hes in "Airman Leadership School"

Spoke to him on aim

Ah. Well, work starts tomorrow/today, so I'm off to bed. Oh, and Vay, if/when you post in the Fae RP, could you include the (zombie) Winter Fae's attempted assassination on you? Emphasis on attempted. It was designed to fail.

Looking this over, I can adjust for encounter size. But I would really like one more person to join in. Fours always been a good number in party size I believe. Covers the four roles and what not.

Well we have Controller, Defender, striker. You could make a leader if you're not adverse to playing in your own RP, if not one of us could have two characters?

I can always make a leader, I rather do that than have a player doing two characters. Alright, if tomorrow no one responds to the call to greatness, I will provide us a fourth party member.

Might I suggest a Cleric with the Channel Divinity: Healer's Mercy feature from Divine Power?

ALS will be over the weekend after next if you want to wait that long.

Well, since my job-of-death ends Aug 22nd, I'm all for waiting.

Actually, we can wait. Or maybe just start an introduction thread before the actual session thread? Would that be alright, you wouldn't have to worry about posting frequently but we could still start the adventure.

Maybe talk a little backstory on how out group, who have been together a while, met?

Works for me. I'll slap together my character when I have time and jump in once it's done....or your group/patron could always hire/recruit me at the beginning of the actual adventure.

So would you guys like a little random adventure within one thread to show how you came together or just a simple bar thread?

Things have been hectic here, tomorrow I will make the new topic.