49th Hunger Games

Ronin:
Ronin smiled and picked up the string, going through the motions, this time slower. "It's simpler than it looks. Make a loop, put the end through it, and then pull it tight." His fingers moved in sync with his words and he produced a copy of the knot, handing the second to her as well.

Farren:
She nodded. "Thanks." she fiddled with the knot once more, and looked up to see that the boy was still there. "Yes?" He was smiling. How can one smile in these circumstances? You're going to your death... As well as I. She shook the thoughts out of her head as she began to speculate what the boy wanted. He was from District... 10, was it? She couldn't quite remember. Then again, she was keeping track of the people who were going to give her imminent death.

Ronin
"I um... " he didn't really know what to say. "I'm Ronin," he said dumbly. "At your service," he added, biting his lip.

Stelios:
Stelios stabs the punching bag, puncturing the bag, He then face's the two people "You really think i would just accept the first alliance who asks me? You must be dumber than last year's district eight" He grabbed his knives out of the ripped punching bag

Eric looked around. He saw a bunch of tributes, but they all appeared to be in an alliance. He decided he was better off with just the girl he had talked to before. What if while everyone slept, one person murdered them all? That would be stupid. The girl and I'll just wing it. He walked over to the elevator, his training was done for today.

Andrew
The brunet crossed his arms, narrowing his eyes. "To be honest, kid, this wasn't my idea. It was Daniel's idea," Andrew gestured towards the man. "So don't get your boxers in a twist, alright?"

Daniel:
He glares at the the kid "Fine, I don't see anyone asking you anyway, well i'm leaving" Daniel turns and starts walking away

Stelios:
He begins to think about the offer, He was right, No one else came to him, and probably won't "I'll be in your alliance if you can beat me at target practice" he put his hand on his hip

Andrew
Target practice, Andrew thought. He thinks that he could probably beat the kid in target practice. Uncrossing his arms, he says, "Alright then." He grabs a knife, twirling it in between his fingers. The brunet wasn't really determined to win. If he won, he won. If he didn't, he didn't. That was his mindset right now. It's not like he was dying to have the younger teen in an alliance with them. He could care less, to be honest.

Daniel:
"Lets go then" he walks waway towards the targets

Stelios:
"Ready to lose skinny" the kid nudged him and walked towards the targets, he takes his knives out ready to throw them

Andrew
The brunet scoffed, ignoring the comment about him being skinny. "In your dreams, kiddo," Andrew retorted. He glared at the kid as he nudged him. I'm definitely going to beat him, he thought with a slight smirk. "You can go first," he said, standing back and letting the teen do whatever it was he did.

Stelios:
Stelios shook his head as the boy told him to go first, The boy backed up,he done a reaady stance, his face determined, He ran and through the knife hitting the stomach, He takes a deep breath "Okay, your turn"

Andrew
The teen was impressed. The kid did have some skills and a nice throw. Taking the place of the kid, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out slowly. Eyes fluttering open, he chucked the knife forward, watching it flip through the air. It hit the target in the head, digging itself deep. The sight made Andrew grin as he faced the younger teen.

Stelios:
"Lucky shot, but a shot is a shot, you win fair and square" he went and grabbed his knife off the target and walked back to him "I'm stelios" he put his hands out for the two

Daniel:
"I'm Daniel" he shakes the kids hand

Andrew
"Are you doubting my skill?" He questioned as the kid--Stelios, he corrects himself--came back from getting his knife. He still shook his hand, introducing himself, "Andrew." Afterwards, he dropped the kid's hand. Looking around, he smiled to himself. He was quite proud of his three-man team. The brunet wondered if they could get more people to join them. He always imagined having an army for the Games.

Skylar

When Skylar finishes instructing the trainer at the edible plants station, she looks around, she needed to get into an alliance.
Skylar didn't want to show off all her talents just yet but she didn't really think she had a choice at this point.
She walks towards the archery station, when she passes the two boys talking to each other by the knife throwing station she flashes them a sly smile and winks their direction. She knew how petty boys were and knew how all the pretty girls back home got their attention.
Not checking to see if she had their attention she reaches the archery station and checks out the bows.

Jack & Dice
Dice had just finished practicing his sword skill when he turns to see the rest of the tributes practicing and talking among them selves. He chuckles as he thinks to his self before heading over to one of the benches where he had left his water bottle . Jack who had just came out from the elevator takes a seat next to Dice. " so what have you got?" Jack asks as he looks around the room.
Dice turns takes a sip of his water " bows and daggers" He says as he caps his bottle.
Jack looks at Dice " so you got a plan?"
Dice smirks " o yeah"

Skylar

Skylar selects one of the bows, running her hand along it. She takes a quiver of arrows from the rack and takes one to shoot.
She pulls back the arrow against the bow string until it's beside her cheek. Skylar adjusts her aim then releases the arrow.
It hits the target human dead in the chest...
Skylar shoots again, this time her aim is at the targets forehead. The arrow hits its target dead on once more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew
The brunet noticed his partner, Skylar, walk past them, smiling and winking at them. He would have ignored her if she didn't go to the Archery section and start hitting targets. Biting his bottom lip, he said, "I'll be right back." Andy began to make his way towards the girl. "Nice skills you got there," he said upon his arrival.

Skylar
Skylar smiles and looks at the boy who'd come over. She was glad to have gotten the attention of a potential alliance.
"Thanks, I've been an Archer since I was little. So... do you know anything about archery, herbs, traps, hunting, climbing... that sort of stuff, " she asks him with a hesitant smile.

Daniel:
"Alright man, Take your time, and try finding at least one more person with skill" As Andrew walked off He waved to him and began to talk to Stelios "So how old are you?" The kid had skill, But was short.
Stelios:He watched Andrew leave, He then heard Daniel ask what his age was, He knew Daniel thought he was younger than twelve, But he wa actually thirteen, but it comes handy when people underestimate him, "I'm thirteen"