49th Hunger Games

"Well I would to if I didn't have someone to talk to." She says and smiles.

Skylar

Skylar was shocked to see so many people talking together and she decided that Maybe it was time for her to show off a tiny bit. She knew how important alliances were for survival in this game.
Skylar puts down her rope and moves towards the knife throwing station, she takes out her favorite knife which she'd been allowed to bring for training.
She steps farther back than the line marking the throwing distance and brings back her arm.She carefully aims and inhales slowly, steadying her aim.As she exhales she throws the knife, it hits the human shaped target dead in the chest.
Skylar smiles to herself as she goes to retrieve her knife from the target.

Jack
Jack
just smirks at Vees comment , He takes a deep breath before standing up . Jack leaves only to return with two water bottles. He hands one to Vee " here

DIce
Dice
watched as one of the girls walked into the dagger target area . He flings his sword so it would fly past her and hit the target, " its dangerous over there" He smirks​

Skylar

Skylar sees the blade and as it comes towards her she turns and the blade barely brushes her hair. She turns and smirks at the boy who'd thrown the blade at her. She takes the sword and pulls it out of the target.
Skylar swings it a few times, and then turns to the boy again.
"Don't worry about me, I'm a big girl. I can tie my own shoes and everything, " she says to him in a silky voice.
She sees a target across the room at the archery station. With a smile she takes the sword and throws it towards the target, it hits the target a few inches from the center.
"A little bit of danger isn't going to frighten me, " she says, before turning and walking to the rock climbing wall across the room as if nothing had occurred.

Dice

" i will remember that " He says still smirking. He turns towards the target she hit and then looks back at her and raises an eye brow " remind me not to piss you off " he says as he watches her walk away, If she was to turn around she would catch dice looking at her ass.

(LOL )​

(sorry didn't get any alerts)
Daniel:
He followed Andrew as he was going to show him his moves, he followed him to a target zone, he watched the kid grab a dagger out "Don't hurt yourself kid" he crossed his arms as he watched Andrew get ready

Stelios:
Stelios walked to the bag, he looked at it in front of him, his eyes narrowed as he became determined, he walked back a little bit and ran at the bag, he span in the air and turns and cuts the bag making a hole into it, he then pulls it out smiles

Skylar smirks and keeps walking towards the wall. When she reaches it, she doesn't bother with the harness or rope, she grabs hold of the wall and within minutes has climbed her way to the top of the wall.
When she reaches the top,she climbs down just as fast as she'd climbed up. Her total time had been six minutes... she noted to practice climbing again to get past that,even though it was her fastest time ever.
Skylar looks around the room and it takes all her self control to overlook the archery station. She instead moves to the hand to hand combat station and tells the trainer to fight her, and to not go easy whatsoever.

Farren:
As Farren completed the memory station, she didn't realise another tribute was behind her. She did her best to not show how startled she was; she hadn't recognised his presence in the room. Her heart dropped at the site of him - he was a mere 14 year old. And already in the games? She gave him a quick nod, and moved on to another station, knot tying. If this would be an arena surrounded by bodies of water, her main food income would be fish. She'd need a fishing pole. And if they flooded the arena like they did a couple of years ago, then she'd need to secure herself with something. She shivered at the thought. Oh jeez...

Vee stood up and walked to the elevator, "I'm done." She says. "I've seen enough of the people who're going to try to kill me" She hesitates. "Jack, do you want to come?"

Ronin:
Ronin sighed as the girl simply walked past him without a word. He wasn't exactly good at talking and was hoping she would talk to him. He followed behind her at a respectful distance and stood a few feet away as she began working at the knot tying station. He watched her for a few minutes as she fiddled with the string. He didn't know much about making them but when he was young his father taught him how to make a simple overhand knot to tie bells to wandering cattle. He stepped over slowly, picking up the string and made one. Without a word he looked up at Farren and smiled, handing it to her.

Jake
Jake follows behind Vee " yhea sure" He says as he enters the elevator. he leans back against the elevator and looks at Vee as he thinks to his self.​

Andrew
The brunet stopped toying with the dagger, glaring at Daniel for the comment. "I'm pretty capable, okay? I'm a big boy." One of his pet peeves were people doubting him. Staring at the target for a bit, he brought his arm back before throwing it forward, the dagger flipping through the air. It hit the target right in the heart. With a grin, Andrew grabbed some more daggers. Not waiting this time, he threw them quickly, one after the other after the other. Turning to face Daniel, he said, "How's that for a kid, eh?"

Alexandra:

Alex huffed, finding no luck with the weapons still, and watched as Vee and Jack left through the elevator. She thought about it, and she had one partner in the games anyways, so she could probably stop training now.

Skylar

Skylar sees a boy throwing knives at the knife throwing station and chuckles. She hadn't made an alliance yet, but she still had tomorrow to make one. She would win the game one way or another...alone or in an alliance.
She walks towards the edible herb and plants section and hears the trainer say a wrong piece of info about a plant and she immediately corrects the trainer, who is shocked.

Vee

Once Vee and Jack get in the elevator it shoots up and goes to floor 12, the penthouse, Vee gets out of the elevator and walks to her room.

(Sorry didn't get any alerts) Eric walked over to the spears area. He picked up a nice sized spear and threw it as hard as he could. The spear stabbed through the dummy, and nearly impaled it clear through. He grinned and tried again, until there were no more spears left.

Farren:
Farren frowned, as she looked at her horrible knot, then at the 14-year old's then back again. "How'd you do that?" Her "skills" lied in wood chopping and hunting, not a simple thing as knot tying. She fiddled with the string once more, trying to make the know look like the teen besides her, but in vain.

Daniel:
"Not bad, Not bad at all" He continued to watch Andrew throw the dagger, he looked to his left, glaring at the thirteen year old throwing the knives, He was good maybe good for their alliance,"One second, i gotta do something
" He walks away towards the kid with the knives, when he approaches him he smiles "Nice throw"

Stelios:
The boy ignored the man, continued to stab the bag, The boy stopped and looked at him "Want do you want" the boy says to the man, facing his back

Andrew
The teen blinked owlishly before following Daniel. They came to a halt near another boy throwing knives. Andrew could tell that the boy could care less about whatever Daniel had to say. "He wants you to join our alliance," the brunet answered, staring at the kid.