49th Hunger Games

[I stopped getting notifications for this ;~;]

Andrew
The brunette shrugged. "A bit of everything, I suppose," Andrew said. He knew that Daniel would want to see some of his skills as well. No one wanted an ally that would hold them back or be useless to them. Andrew should know. Letting a sigh past his lips, he uncrossed his arms and spun on his heel. "C'mon, then. You showed me your skill, I might as well return the favor," he said, never stopping in his tracks. He led them towards the knives and daggers section. Lettings his fingertips ghost over them, he settled on a random one, picking it up. "Ready?" He questioned, toying with the weapon as he stared at Daniel.

Ronin
Ronin stepped off the parkour station hurriedly, hoping no one was watching him as his mentor's advice about not showing your strengths played on repeat in his head. He surveyed the room, and after watching the other tributes, he decided he was gonna have to make friends if he wanted to survive. He was good at staying hidden but if someone found him in the arena he'd be dead within minutes. So as nonchalantly as possible he walked over to the memorization station standing a few feet behind the girl from seven who was hard at work. "Seven.. seven's a good district. They're lumberjacks, naturally good with axes" he thought to himself.

Jack

" thanks" He says while playing with some rope in front of him. " i could teach you some stuff ....if you want" Jack says looking in to her eyes with a smile. " and maybe you can teach me how to tie a rope" He says jokingly

( you guys know how to fix that )

Skylar
Skylar looks at Jack and notes to herself that he appears to be easily distracted.
Skylar turns away from him, and returns to her rope, easily tying several complicated knots used to make nets, traps, and snares. Her eyes wonder from time to time towards the archery and knife stations but she keeps her distance from them.

Jack

Jack nods " ok" he says before leading her towards an open area. He turns around " alright show me what you got" He says standing in a defensive stance. " try and take me down" He says with a smirk​

Vee

Vee stands in a ready position and quickly kicks the back of his knee.

Jack
Jack locks his knee as Vee trys to kick it making it harder for her to knock him off his feet. He reaches down and attempts to hold her ankle and yank her towards him.​

Vee

Out of natural reflexes Vee pulls back her foot, while Jack is still bent over she slaps his back attempting to knock him over.

Jack
Jack rolls forward using the momentum from Vees slap . and quickly stands up " hm not bad" He says smirking.​

Jack
Jack smirks " they sure do have some pretty girls this year " He says not wanting tell Vee he thought she was hot strait up. He takes a seat " i think im gonna rest for awhile"

Dice
Dice
was still practicing with swords when he herd Alex. He turns his head to see it was her. " o alex , whats up" He leans the two swords on his shoulders as he looks down at Alex.

( sorry)​

Alexandra:

She looked up at him. "Are we in a group? I uh...Just wanted to know..." She said, rubbing her arm. "I mean, Don't feel bad for me because I'm young, I can understand if you wan't to survive alone..." Alex said

Dice

Dice smirks as he hears Alex " your mentor spoke with me when i arrived" He knees down to her height so he could whisper. " careful with who you make friends with" He whispers before standing up and digs the two swords into the training dummy getting them stuck. " and cheer up will ya" He turns his head " emotions will only slow you down" He says as he yanks the swords out. He looks over to Jack who was talking to another girl. Dice does a head gesture towards Alex who was behind him.

Jack

Jack Notices Dices gesture and looks over at Alex. He nods before looking back at Vee

She gasped, and slowly nodded, then walked back off towards where Eric was standing, cautiously picking the sword back up

Jack

Jack watches as Vee takes a seat " so ... how is your district doing ?" He says as he leans back a little.​

M a i a T a r y n
When Maia entered the training room, she didn't attempt to approach anyone. After all, what was the point? They were in a game where they had to kill each other. Why in the hell would you ever want to make a friend who you might slaughter a few days later?

Shaking her head as she passed some of the other tributes who had gathered into groups, Maia began surveying the training stations and highlighting the ones that she sucked at. She ignored most of the weaponry based stations, as she doubted having minimal training with an unfamiliar object would really help her out. She needed to go for something that she would be at least experienced in. Something like...Knife throwing. She had thrown her fair share of knives at stray cats and dogs that had tried to steal the fish that she caught. Although she'd only thrown them to scare the creatures off, she was confident that she could hit a human target.

As she practiced launching knives at dummies, she thought about the other things that she needed to train in; Camouflage, Snare setting, Animal Hunting, the gauntlets, and the ropes course. Maia dreaded just about all of them except for the gauntlets. Running and jumping from moving targets didn't seem that bad. After all she'd hopped from boat to boat a lot back home. It should be a piece of cake. Probably.

Vee​
"Well seeing that we come from the same District, ehh." She says and shakes her hand. (XD I changed my District to 12 a couple days ago!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack

He nods and begins to laugh " yeah ..right" Jack looks around the room before back at Vee " a lot of these kids look like there about to go insane"