1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
:adventure: :crimefiction: :disasterfiction: :fairies: :fantasy: :fiction: :nekosandsuch: :historicalfiction: :romance: :utopia: :traveling: :vampires: :magicusers: :werewolves: :comedy: :demons: :fable: :corruptfolklore: :angels: :legend: :mystery: apocalyptic: :eroticromance: :darkfantasy: :dyingearth: :sifi: :modern: :horror: :romance: :yaoi: :adventure: :any original plot ideas:
tumblr_n4bc3umGEB1tybui0o1_500.gif

Hello! there, honeybunnies! This is for those weary and in need of a long rest, Pandamonium and dreamthief are here for you! We have been craving another wheel to our odd bicycle, so we have come up with a nice, lovely, cozy place to stay and rejuvenate while getting your creative fill. Here, a few ideas are listed below (just a few), and are yours to add to and choose as you please. We may also be accepting other ideas we hadn't thought of at the time, so do not be afraid to speak up! And here they are- pick wisely.

Possible Fandoms
Anime/Manga/Comics-
Deathnote
Attack On Titan
Black Butler
Ouran High Host Club
Kaito Shuno(smackjeeves)
Devoto(smackjeeves)
Junjou Romantica
Wolf's Rain

Books-
The Host
Mortal Instruments
Beautiful Creatures
Modern Faeries Tales
Fish and Ghosts
Cut and Run

Movies-
Howl's Moving Castle
Brokeback Mountain
Malificent

Shows-
Supernatural
American Horror Story
Game of Thrones
Hemlock Grove

My be susceptible to change

Thoughtful Adventures
adventure
crime fiction
disaster fiction
fairies
fantasy
fiction
nekos and such
historical fiction
horror
romance
sci-fi
science fiction
steampunk
utopia
traveling
vampires
magic users
werewolves
comedy
demons
fable
corrupt folklore
angels
legend
mystery
apocalyptic
erotic romance
dark fantasy
dying earth

Our Kinks
abuse
abduction
stockholm syndrome
accidental stimulation
incest
twincest
age difference
age regression
toys
anal
cross dressing
rape
begging
master pet
beastiality
biological imperative
bondage
taboo
blackmailing
double penetration
biting

We are mostly looking for M/M/M themes, or M/M/F obviously for a more mature audience. Meaning a lot of gay themes as well as threesum's [Ménage à Trois] obviously. We may look at some straight orientated characters. Any plot can be a good one, these are what we have in mind but don't be afraid to summit your own. But that's the gist of it. You can post here and we could shoot you a PM or you can cut out the middle man and shoot us a PM yourselves. This roleplay, what ever you may choose, will include three roleplayers but we can always double up on characters.

Last edited:
Greetings!

I'm more than interested in doing a rp with you, guys!
I really can't decide thou, OHSHC or TMI, I'm more leaning to TMI with OCs, if you are interested. :3 I enjoy playing warlocks and such. :genie:

Wow, I would absolutely love to role play with you guys as the third man. I'm really into horror, erotic romance, as well as gore, violence, BDSM and cross dressing. Pretty much everything you guys stated, haha.

Let me know if you guys have any stories you want to do, if not, I'm willing to brainstorm.

Hello there guys! I just wanted to say welcome to this page and that I am Pandamonium, so you have a more visual of who I am! I also got to say, that I am really loving this comments, and we'll get to everyone of you as soon as we can. I know I had just recently gotten back from a long day, so I'll be sure to help dreamthief reply and get things worked out as soon as possible~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Not sure if yall are still looking for a male character to join one of your stories but I'm in line with rping most of your listed kinks, fan of Supernatural, and erotica, and bdsm

• Love
Reactions: dreamthief
Status
Not open for further replies.