49 shades, a 50 is needed

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by dreamthief, Aug 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Hello! there, honeybunnies! This is for those weary and in need of a long rest, Pandamonium and dreamthief are here for you! We have been craving another wheel to our odd bicycle, so we have come up with a nice, lovely, cozy place to stay and rejuvenate while getting your creative fill. Here, a few ideas are listed below (just a few), and are yours to add to and choose as you please. We may also be accepting other ideas we hadn't thought of at the time, so do not be afraid to speak up! And here they are- pick wisely.

Possible Fandoms
    Anime/Manga/Comics-
    Deathnote
    Attack On Titan
    Black Butler
    Ouran High Host Club
    Kaito Shuno(smackjeeves)
    Devoto(smackjeeves)
    Junjou Romantica
    Wolf's Rain

Books-
    The Host
    Mortal Instruments
    Beautiful Creatures
    Modern Faeries Tales
    Fish and Ghosts
    Cut and Run

Movies-
    Howl's Moving Castle
    Brokeback Mountain
    Malificent

Shows-
    Supernatural
    American Horror Story
    Game of Thrones
    Hemlock Grove

My be susceptible to change

Thoughtful Adventures
    adventure
    crime fiction
    disaster fiction
    fairies
    fantasy
    fiction
    nekos and such
    historical fiction
    horror
    romance
    sci-fi
    science fiction
    steampunk
    utopia
    traveling
    vampires
    magic users
    werewolves
    comedy
    demons
    fable
    corrupt folklore
    angels
    legend
    mystery
    apocalyptic
    erotic romance
    dark fantasy
    dying earth

Our Kinks
    abuse
    abduction
    stockholm syndrome
    accidental stimulation
    incest
    twincest
    age difference
    age regression
    toys
    anal
    cross dressing
    rape
    begging
    master pet
    beastiality
    biological imperative
    bondage
    taboo
    blackmailing
    double penetration
    biting

We are mostly looking for M/M/M themes, or M/M/F obviously for a more mature audience. Meaning a lot of gay themes as well as threesum's [Ménage à Trois] obviously. We may look at some straight orientated characters. Any plot can be a good one, these are what we have in mind but don't be afraid to summit your own. But that's the gist of it. You can post here and we could shoot you a PM or you can cut out the middle man and shoot us a PM yourselves. This roleplay, what ever you may choose, will include three roleplayers but we can always double up on characters.

#1 dreamthief, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Greetings!

I'm more than interested in doing a rp with you, guys!
    I really can't decide thou, OHSHC or TMI, I'm more leaning to TMI with OCs, if you are interested. :3 I enjoy playing warlocks and such. :genie:

• Love Love x 2
  3. I'd really like to do an rp with you guys. I'm interested in doing an apocalyptic rp, historical fantasy and game of thrones.

• Love Love x 2
  4. Wow, I would absolutely love to role play with you guys as the third man. I'm really into horror, erotic romance, as well as gore, violence, BDSM and cross dressing. Pretty much everything you guys stated, haha.

Let me know if you guys have any stories you want to do, if not, I'm willing to brainstorm.

• Love Love x 2
  5. Hello there guys! I just wanted to say welcome to this page and that I am Pandamonium, so you have a more visual of who I am! I also got to say, that I am really loving this comments, and we'll get to everyone of you as soon as we can. I know I had just recently gotten back from a long day, so I'll be sure to help dreamthief reply and get things worked out as soon as possible~

• Love Love x 1
  6. Not sure if yall are still looking for a male character to join one of your stories but I'm in line with rping most of your listed kinks, fan of Supernatural, and erotica, and bdsm

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.