432 Park Avenue (OOC/Plotting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My laptop charger has a short in it, it comes on and sparks then goes out...(scary), ordered a new one, don't know when it's suppose to come, so might not be able to be on for long periods, you know how laptops batteries go down fast.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mariposa
I realize it has been seven days since I last posted, but I hope that can be excused. Anyhow, as it is nearing final exams, I will be unable to have a really awesome thought-out post for at least another few days, if not a week. Apologies!

• Thank You
My laptop charger has a short in it, it comes on and sparks then goes out...(scary), ordered a new one, don't know when it's suppose to come, so might not be able to be on for long periods, you know how laptops batteries go down fast.
I realize it has been seven days since I last posted, but I hope that can be excused. Anyhow, as it is nearing final exams, I will be unable to have a really awesome thought-out post for at least another few days, if not a week. Apologies!
No worries, post when you can and have time, I understand.

I'm working on my next post and if anyone wants to interact with my characters let me know so I can work on it.

@MST3K 4ever Are you going to set up the gallery presentation you mentioned in your last post or do you want me to do it?

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
No worries, post when you can and have time, I understand.

I'm working on my next post and if anyone wants to interact with my characters let me know so I can work on it.

@MST3K 4ever Are you going to set up the gallery presentation you mentioned in your last post or do you want me to do it?
You can set it up that's fine with me.

• Thank You
I'm going to wait for one more person to post before I make my next post so it doesn't look like I am trying to dominate the RP.

• Thank You
Well, my chargers seems to be behaving today. I should have a post up by tonight, I hope.

@Shinegizmo
>.> Are children allowed at the gallery? :D
Edit: Because I was thinking of having Noel meet his mother there and bring Kamilah with him.

Jean Cane and Hugo are now at the gallery. Anyone is welcome to pester Hugo and Jean Cane is talking to Bo @Shinegizmo

My creative fire has been sparked back, I should have a post up tomorrow night, after I get home from work^^. Good night for now Park Avenue Residents.

I'll post after Shattered Secrets so it doesn't look like I'm hogging the thread. :3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
@Shinegizmo
>.> Are children allowed at the gallery? :D
Edit: Because I was thinking of having Noel meet his mother there and bring Kamilah with him.
Hahah Jean cane will have a fit. But Noel will probably be able to smooth it over x D haha it would be interesting!
I love it. :)
Jean Cane and Hugo are now at the gallery. Anyone is welcome to pester Hugo and Jean Cane is talking to Bo @Shinegizmo
I will reply soon and follow up on what is happening with Page.

My post is up, if there are some mistakes, I will just fix them tonight. About to leave for work^^.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Oooooh I love the fire of Jean Cane. :D What shall happen next hm...Will Zainab fight the doorman? Probably Just kidding, but she might lose her temper and say a few choice words about some...Paintings.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
Oooooh I love the fire of Jean Cane. :D What shall happen next hm...Will Zainab fight the doorman? Probably Just kidding, but she might lose her temper and say a few choice words about some...Paintings.
Hahah it will be super interesting. Jean Cane might be like "oh my gods throw this little twat out" or he might be like "I like her! She's spunky!" Depends on how it goes down x D

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Status
Not open for further replies.