Not open for further replies.
The Tangs

making10-01.jpg
Name: Jack Leung Tang
Orientation: Straight
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 175 lbs.
Profession: Civil Engineer
Brief History: Jack grew up in a Lower-Class Family in South Korea. Jack also married young at the age of twenty-six. He is the Father to six children in total; three sons and three daughters in addition to a loving wife. In an attempt to escape poverty so his children can grow up in a better environment then himself, Jack chose to immigrate with his Family to the United States. But even then, the Family failed to escape poverty. Jack made his living through Civil Engineering as a Contract Worker, scraping up every chance for a better life. After two years, things began to look up for Jack and his Family, as his Wife would eventually open her own Hair Salon Business while he himself got better Contracts. Today, he is one of the best Civil Engineers that New York has to Offer. Within the next seven years, he intends to retire so he can help his wife run her Hair Salon.

loverain-cast2012-lee-mi-sook-3.jpg
Name: Mickey Seo Tang ('nee Lee)
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Profession: Business Owner, Hair Stylist
Brief History: Unlike her husband, Mickey had it better in her Adolescent years, coming from a Middle Class Family. She married straight out of College, much to the dismay of some of her relatives, while others were much more accepting. With lack of Familial Support, Mickey ended up descending into the Lower Class, but did try many times to pick herself back up. This only amplified when she became blessed with her first child. After having her sixth child, Mickey and Jack decided that they want a better life for their Children rather then what they have now. The Family immigrated to the United States. But even then they failed to escape poverty. After going to Beauty School, Mickey would become a successful Hair Stylist and in the Process would open her own Salon after twenty years.

Sungmin-Super-Man-super-junior-24744647-480-539.png
Name: Hisashi Seto Tang
Height: 5' 9.5"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Profession: Military Police Officer
Brief History: The Eldest Son of Jack and Mickey Tang. Growing up in a Poor Family, Hisashi gave up a lot of libraries that many teens would take for granted. After barely graduating from High School, he would grab whatever Job he could find in order to better support his Family. Around the time he was nineteen, the Tang Family chose to move to the United States in an attempt to escape poverty After things started looking up for his parents and having little interest in going to College, Hisashi decided to enlist into the United States Military. Today, he is a proud member of the United States National Guard as a part of the MP (Military Police). Hisashi most enjoys helping others, so he will always volunteer to be deployed or sent out in the event of a Natural Disaster in order to assist in Relief efforts. He is also a happily married husband and proud father of three children; two sons and a daughter.​

snsd-yuri-0176.jpg
Name: Tracy Lin Shima ('nee Tang)
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 135 lbs.
Profession: Midwife
Brief History: The Eldest Daughter of the Tang Family. Tracy was probably the brightest of them all. Because the Family was poor, it was hard for her to go to School and College was practically out of the question for many years. Even then, she still read books and spent a great deal of time at Libraries. Around the time she was thirteen years old, the Family decided to move to America. By then she had already completed Middle School and was transitioning into High School. During her High School years, she was a very bright student despite not speaking English all that well and did take a lot of Advanced Classes for her grade. By her Junior Year, her Family was a lot more well off compared to their first two years in America. Tracy took Running Start in place of her High School Classes. Her time would also be spent more efficiently as she would receive more time to apply for Scholarships into College following Graduation. Tracy would graduate High School with Honors and a Scholarship to the University of New York and graduate with a Master's Degree in Nursing. She would then choose to become a Midwife and is now a Happily Married Wife and the Mother of two children; a Son and a Daughter.

tumblr_muf94yK2OG1rw4a6qo1_500.png
Name: Brian Yifan Tang
Height: 5' 8.5"
Weight: 141 lbs.
Profession: Police Officer
Brief History: The Middle Son and Third Tang Child. Brian was only beginning Middle School when the Family immigrated to America. Since he was six years old, Brian burned with a Strong Desire to Protect and Serve, which motivated him to take all necessary measures to get him into Police Academy. Having been bullied a lot, he often went out of his way to deal with Racial Discrimination towards Koreans in his school, which did result in him getting into a lot of fights. Didn't really help that he was often responding with violence whenever people tried to pick on him. In High School, a lot of girls were after him because of his supposed bad boy attitude and unnatural beauty. Perks of having a hair stylist for a Mom though. He graduated High School with Honors like his Older Sister. Instead of going to the University of New York, he went to Community College. After receiving his Associate of Arts, Brian applied for NYPD Academy and would graduated top of his class. Now he is a Plain Clothes Police Officer. Due to all the corruption and other issues going on in the NYPD, Brian is presumed to be one of the most honest cops and cannot be bought or bribed.​

Im-Yoona-Beautiful-picspaper-com-600x337.jpg
Name: Angela Aimi Tang
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 140 lbs.
Profession: High School Student
Brief History: The Fourth Tang Child and Middle Daughter. Angela had it good because she had just finished Elementary School around the time the Family immigrated to America. An aspiring Auto Mechanic, Angela finds herself really into Cars, so she spends most of her spare time learning about Automotive Tech, Auto Mechanic Work and Researching Cars altogether. She started hanging out a lot on the Race Track and loved going to Car Meets with her Friends. Sadly, near the beginning of her Junior Year around Homecoming, she would make the biggest mistake of her life and jeopardize her future. Now she is expecting her first child, much to the dismay of her parents. However, her Siblings all defended her, especially when Mom was pushing for an Abortion, every single one of her siblings defended her choice to keep the baby. Too bad her boyfriend's serving Jail Time for a Misdemeanor Assault Charge, but is expected to be released when her due date gets close. Currently she is thirty weeks along and being well-cared for since her Older Sister is her Midwife.

high school seohyun.png
Name: Serafina Xifeng Tang
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 100 lbs.
Profession: High School Student (Freshman)
Brief History: The Youngest Daughter of the Tang Family. Serafina is probably the "Goodie Two-Shoes" of the Family, because she tries her best to stay out of trouble and is focusing on her Homework, being very concentrated on her Academics. Her Hard Work would pay off because she is now in Honors Classes and a part of the National Honors Society, helping other students with their homework. Her Academic Gift is acknowledged by her teachers, so she often would go around helping her classmates with their school work. Volunteering is especially fun for her too. After her older sister, Angela got pregnant, Serafina barely interacts with her parents, loving her sister very much and is much more reserved, even spending more time out of the house, volunteering, spending time with friends, but her parents can't really argue with her because her grades are still very high up and she continues to maintain a 4.0 Grade Average.​

EXO-Member-Profile-Lay.png
Name: Brandon Ling Tang
Height: 5' 3.5"
Weight: 95 lbs.
Profession: Middle School Student (8th Grade)
Brief History: The Youngest of them all. Brandon is just an average student and pales in comparison to his prestigious siblings, much to the surprise of her parents. Since he is not in Honors, he instead makes up for it by participating in Sports, namely Football, Wrestling and Track, being a very diverse Student Athlete. Compared to the rest of his Family, he enjoys watching Sports on TV, especially American Football since he plays it himself, with his favorite Team being the Seattle Seahawks. When its not Football Season, he likes to watch Basketball, being a big fan of the Lakers. But if there is anything he enjoys most, its when the Olympics starts. MMA and Boxing are also on his watch list, being a big fan of Boxing Superstar Floyd Mayweather.​

Last edited:
I just realized that 432 Park Avenue rhymes xD. I'm SO smart.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Shinegizmo
So not everyone loves in the building? Because I was just thinking that even with their combined salaries, neither Noel nor Aziza can afford to live there. But I was thinking that Noel's parents could be old money and afford a residence there.

@Shinegizmo
So not everyone loves in the building? Because I was just thinking that even with their combined salaries, neither Noel nor Aziza can afford to live there. But I was thinking that Noel's parents could be old money and afford a residence there.
Yeah, not everyone has to live there. There are other locations we can interact in like the university, I think NYU. One of my character works at the local gym, and there will be the art gallery, and whatever other places you guys introduce. Maybe a club, bar, etc...

@Kirisuna I'm sorry, but I think I'm closing admission for now. I think we have enough characters. If a spot opens up I will let you know.

@Everyone. I will have a post up this weekend. Good work everyone!

It looks like everyone as made at least one posting...I should have another one up either tonight or tomorrow. The writing here is just incredible. WOW!

NOT JOINING !
(I heard you guys were full c:)

[spoili]
WIPWIPWIPWIP

* from the code before posting.

The Sinclair Family

(For each family member please fill out the following CS:)

[*mga=right*]Face Claim: (real life images only)[*/imga*]
Name:
Weight:
Profession:
Brief History:

[*imga=left*]Face Claim: (real life images only)[*/imga*]
Name:
Weight:
Profession:
Brief History:
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
@N/A Sorry, but I believe the owner of this roleplay has closed admissions for now.

Will have a post up tonight.

Still editing my next post, but will probably have it up tomorrow. I'm too tired now to continue.

I'm going to have another post up tomorrow.

Sorry if you've already answered this question, but there's no posting order, right?

I personally just like to wait until the GM has posted before starting my next post. ^ ^;

Sorry if you've already answered this question, but there's no posting order, right?
No, there is no posting order. You can wait for me to post but if we follow that order it may take too long. I've been very busy lately so I haven't had time to sit and write like I like to write. But you may have more free time than I, so, feel free to post if you can as long as you are moving the story of your character forward.

In my next post I introduce Page, she is my wild card, and her lifestyle, at this point in time, revolves heavily on the use of drugs. For this reason I have put her intro under a hide tab and wrote an OOC warning. I want to make sure everyone understands that I am not condoning the use of drugs, nor do I want to advertise or glamorize the use of drugs, only that my character, at this time in her life, is addicted to them.

GoodEveningClarice - I talk about a painting in the story, one that though not clear, was made by Jean-Cane. I want to use him as the artist of interest between Bo and Joana. And if I recall correctly JC has an art gallery, so maybe my characters can visit the gallery sometime soon. I want them to meet, we should start planning.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, there is no posting order. You can wait for me to post but if we follow that order it may take too long. I've been very busy lately so I haven't had time to sit and write like I like to write. But you may have more free time than I, so, feel free to post if you can as long as you are moving the story of your character forward.

In my next post I introduce Page, she is my wild card, and her lifestyle, at this point in time, revolves heavily on the use of drugs. For this reason I have put her intro under a hide tab and wrote an OOC warning. I want to make sure everyone understands that I am not condoning the use of drugs, nor do I want to advertise or glamorize the use of drugs, only that my character, at this time in her life, is addicted to them.

GoodEveningClarice - I talk about a painting in the story, one that though not clear, was made by Jean-Cane. I want to use him as the artist of interest between Bo and Joana. And if I recall correctly JC has an art gallery, so maybe my character's can visit the gallery sometime soon. I want them to meet, we should start planning.
I figured as I was reading your post <3 Yeah that sounds good ^ ^ Maybe JC can be a bit of a gay mentor to Bo. He certainly needs someone like that x D I can have Jean up at the gallery for my next post. I think @MST3K 4ever set up a show for a sculpting friend at the gallery soon so Joana and Bo can attend that? Or Joana can send Bo to pick up a painting or something from the gallery.

I figured as I was reading your post <3 Yeah that sounds good ^ ^ Maybe JC can be a bit of a gay mentor to Bo. He certainly needs someone like that x D I can have Jean up at the gallery for my next post. I think @MST3K 4ever set up a show for a sculpting friend at the gallery soon so Joana and Bo can attend that? Or Joana can send Bo to pick up a painting or something from the gallery.
I plan to have Jo attend the showing set up by MST3K 4ever (when that is set up). I like your idea on JC becoming a mentor to Bo, we can work on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.