Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
  5. No Preferences
Genres
Alt-rock and grunge
Heya! So, basically I live in Ireland and I'm not sure what'd cause this but I seem to be getting a lot of the following when I try to load up the site lately:

ce154182d8b00d55719d29076825b273.png

I've been able to get around it by using a VPN to browse from the US, but it's more a temporary fix than anything so I figured I'd ask if there's anything that can be done here. Thanks in advance!

@jared555

You're prolly getting caught by one of the filters, I have summoned the mighty Jared!

• Thank You
Reactions: OrlandoBloomers
Please message me with your real IP ( whatismyip.com will give it to you)

I have this problem too - I can hardly get online :(

I just had it happen as well. =/

This happened to me yesterday and today as well.

So for me it only happens when I am using my Wi-Fi, not my mobile data. It's a new provider for me and the first time I've run into the problem.

Is it always specific pages / actions?
For me, no. It just randomly happens and then doesn't stop until I do a hard reset on my modem.

I have changed a few configuration settings. Let me know if the issue is resolved.

If not, get your IP address BEFORE restarting your router/modem and send it to me privately. I need the IP that is failing to be able to look up logs.

So far everything's been working out fine. I think my internet might be the issue because I've had a lot of problems with other websites as well.

Having 403 problems again. I assume it's cause of the update.

Please send me your current IP
Never mind. Looks like you accidentally triggered the server's protection with too many connections which causes a 5 minute temp ban.

There is no punishment for doing this, just be careful.

O.o Weird, but I think I know what's going on. Must go delete my info from my old laptop. Thanks for letting me know.

Usually it is just because of opening a ton of tabs all at once. Occasionally browsing on 2-3 devices will do it but it doesn't happen too often (Diana's household never got caught by it)

I'm also having this problem. And now I can't access the site from my computer (currently using my phone).

Which is weird, cuz I was only lazily poking around the site when it came back up. I don't think I opened a ton of tabs. O.o Pretty sure I have opened several tabs at once quite a few times before, and I never ran into this problem...

Well I was going to say that it was fixed now (since I was able to get on from my comp just a second ago), but then I tried to access the group RP signups forum (which was the thread that first got weird the last time), and then it locked me out again...

So I think it might have something to do with that specific page. :/

The tags under thread titles might be the issue, so I have turned that off for now to see. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.