4.2.0 BUG REPORT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty minor (even if it's driving me INSANE), but in the CBOX:

The text box normally stays selected with cursor flashing when I type and send (or "post") something. But now, when I hit enter OR click Post with my mouse, the text box deselects as if I'd clicked somewhere else on the page. At first I thought I was bumping my touch pad with my hand but I've already tested that theory. Nope. It's really annoying because I'll go to type something else and the page will just scroll up and down spastically instead. I have to reselect the text box each time I post something. Y__Y I don't like it. Make it stop, please?

PS: I'm using derpy Google Chrome.

Spoiler tags are being buggy for me, too.

The login fields on the main page are being WEIRD for me. Firefox 16.0.1. Doesn't recognize the password field as a password field and shows my password in plaintext, then it tells me I didn't log in correctly because I'm pretty sure it's not processing it correctly.

EDIT: It didn't work for a day or two and suddenly now it does.

When I try to post a blog- the box to wrie in stretches further than it should- under borders and where I can't see it, so when I write, I have no idea what I'm typing after a certain point. I use Chrome.

I have encountered a rather strange chatbox error in the old box while using Firefox. Let me demonstrate:

Attachments

• Weirderror.png
    Weirderror.png
    307.1 KB · Views: 13
Small bits of lag sometimes when I post in the Cbox/Shoutbox. Wasn't there before when the feature first launched.

People's avatars are still stretching out of bounds and underneath names and post text.

kerbuggy.jpg

Attachments

• kerbuggy.jpg
    kerbuggy.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 0
my blog's still bugged up- when I try make one, the icons are out of their tool bars and the words do not hit the edge of the box and go to the next line, but continue on where I can't see what I'm typing.

This has been a problem for some time, I've posted this a couple times. Using Chrome. Tried everything on my end to fix it- nothing works.

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but I thought it needed reporting: After I have cleared all my cookies (ALL OF THEM), I am still detected as logged in on the site and I can access the Shoutbox.

When I tried to edit my post and separate it into paragraphs for the 'Diary Entry' excersize, it won't let me do anything to alter it.

UPDATE: It seems to be fixed.

It seems that every time I try to go and put something in my blog, the text just... keeps going. I can't see what I'm typing, but it's all there when I go to check the preview. Like, the icons and such are there, but my text goes behind them. It's irritating, to say the least... I can live with it, not top priority, but something to consider when everything else has been taken care of. ^^;; -scampers away-

There seems to be some kind of problem with attachments. When I edit one of my posts, it looks like this in the editing window:
Preview.png

But when it is actually posted, this is what it looks like:
Post.png

It is a picture that I have linked from another site and I have chekced the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.