Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh.
My title thingy under my avi..
.-.
does anyone else see the random words?~
Never happened before. I didn't touch it. >>'
.. halp? -flails-

Mine did that too, Staci. I fixed it pretty quickly by going back into my settings and entering in my custom title again. That got rid of all of the extra letters and symbols. The orange color was still there, too.

Hope that works for you ^^

Ummm....

I'm using Chrome, and my smilies are covering up formatting buttons and bleeding into the box. I think I've had this all along, I just hadn't paid attention.

fart.jpg

Bug? Or just Chrome incompatibility?

The overlapping also happens on the iPad. I assumed it was a known error, but I could be wrong.

Hmm, I don't know whether it's known or not. ;__; And for some reason, it's suddenly NOT overlapping right now. I can work with it overlapping, but obviously would be more convenient to not overlap.

^ That error happens to me ALL the time. ^^ Doen't affect anything. I think it's just everyone. o wo

But it does affect me because I can't click into that area of the message when the smilies are covering it, and I can't use the tools under the smilies D : I mean, I don't really use them anyway, but it is kinda inconvenient nonetheless.

My rainbow text tag thing isn't working.

It actually hasn't been working for a while, but I forgot until I just tried to use it XD

Don't know if this was asked before.. Battery's dying and I'm still acclimating to the interface, but....

I took my iPad out at the library and went signal hunting. Good! I can now post without going home are driving too far for public wifi. But it seems for some reason that I can't reach the bottom of the main cbox. Doesn't seem to matter how I tilt. I'm grateful for what I can see, but the cbox is the cbox is my cbox soooo, Diana-maam, could you please tell me what I need to do or what can be done?

Okay seriously. There is some bug in which the forums that I post to, from my iphone, cause me to rate that thread five stars. As far as I know, there isn't even a way to rate threads from your phone and yet somehow I am doing it. In fact I bet if I made this post from my phone to here, I would manage to rate this thread five stars. I'm no technological genius but as far as I'm concerned all I'm doing is going to my thread, and replying to it, and then when I come back to my computer I see it's rated and I get all excited and see that it's me who rated it. And it wasn't rated before I went to work. And I was using my phone at work. And now I'm home from work and it's rated. SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE

Just wait for the (true) mobile site both of you. If after that's up and running you still have issues I'm sure they can try to troubleshoot.

The notification to moderate Group Messages isn't going away, refreshed it a couple of times but it's still there.

I clicked "Mark This Group Read" on a group page, and instead all my subscriptions got marked read! Good thing I remember which ones I haven't read yet. ^^;

Was recieving an error when trying to get on Iwaku earlier, and now that I can get on a friend of mine has an error. "Google Chrome does not find www.iwakuroleplay.com" is his error. Wondering if it's a known bug, if there's an ETA or if it is unknown! thanks!

Edit: Also not working on firefox

Was recieving an error when trying to get on Iwaku earlier, and now that I can get on a friend of mine has an error. "Google Chrome does not find www.iwakuroleplay.com" is his error. Wondering if it's a known bug, if there's an ETA or if it is unknown! thanks!

Edit: Also not working on firefox

Yeeeeah, that was a little "Whoops Auto-renew on your domain name didn't work so we shut it off until you pay the bill! 8D" oopsie. >>;; That has been fixed now, but it make still take a few hours for the DNS to update and the site to come back online for everyone.

Still looking in to a few of these other problems. >:[

And then suddenly, the font bar is no longer my friend! The things are there, like the Link and Unlink and Insert Video and such...but it's only when I scroll the mouse over it. Other than that, it's just a blank bar that shows 'Font' and 'Size.' :/

EDIT: YOU DID IT! :D

Well, this is a weird fart for the cbox and logs will show it. Ozzie and a couple other people can vouch for this.

Anyway, at the last moment, I noticed that I typed xd instead of xD. But I had already pressed enter, so instead of letting go, I held it. I pressed backspace and then shift, meaning to replace the lower case d with a capital D.

Anyway, what happened next kind of threw the cbox into disarray because the next thing that happened was that the cbox exploded with around 20 copies of the mis-typed message.

No, I didn't assume it would replace my mis-type. When I pressed Enter, that's when I realized I made the mis-type, but it hadn't sent my message yet. I thought that releasing it would send the message so I pressed backspace while pressing enter and then I pressed shift, meaning to correct the mis-type. And then the rest is history.

i... cant edit my thread... and is it just me... but WHERE DID THE ADVANCED STUFF WENT??? I DONT EVEN SEE ANY EDIT BUTTONS AT ALL... no font or color NOTHING

Latests Posts on the bottom of the forum appears to be broken.

Or someone being in the future is making it buggy. I'm confused by it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.