4.2.0 BUG REPORT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the shop thing. I bought colors and italics and glow and not one of the 3 work.

I GAVE MY MONEY FOR YOU, DIANA. D:<

It just might be the fact that I'm a new member, I dunno, but when I go to this page here:
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/forms.php?do=form&fid=8
I get the error,
SpaciousSpace, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Is it supposed to be like that? 'Cause I'd like to post me an ad. ):

Navigation Bar -> Fixed except for the Triad section. c__c

Mittens Phone Notification -> Um, I thiiiink that might just be the display on your phone. This is one of those things I have NO idea about.><

Ms W -> That is most likely your internet connection being weird or a bad lag day on the sever, because the cbox hasn't had any code changes or modifications in -forever-. So for it to suddenly stop working isn't on our side. O__O

Zen's Broken Blog Links -> Fixed

People's Notifications not sending at ALL -> Do they have a subscription to the thread? Because they won't get the notification without it. (I have to ask. ._.; ) Either way, people not getting a notification that you posted is server-side. WHY they don't get it could be anything. @.@ Like if they marked the forum as read at the same time you posted. Or didn't see the notification before refreshing the thread.

Groups blank page -> fixed

Did Iliana configure those items? Selen reported this too, and I already fixed that. Unless I missed one? ><

RPADFORM -> FIXED! You can submit now. 8D

The same thing is happening to the "Report problems like a boss." I was trying a few to see what would happen and it said I didn't have access again.

EDIT: Aaaaand, never mind. <3

Well, the sub problem is gone, but I've got another one...

You know when you select edit post? Well, that works fine, but the save, delete, go advanced, and cancel buttons don't work...I've only noticed it today, but I've been gone for a few days as well.

Navigation Bar -> Fixed except for the Triad section. c__c

Mittens Phone Notification -> Um, I thiiiink that might just be the display on your phone. This is one of those things I have NO idea about.><

Did Iliana configure those items? Selen reported this too, and I already fixed that. Unless I missed one? ><

#1) Curse you! D: I want to play Triad :(

#2) Okay then that's fine! ^^ It still isn't working but if you don't know why then I can just go through all the RPs when I'm on my phone, it isn't that big of a deal ^^

#3) It is the same for me, I bought a color before the update and now it isn't that color anymore

Here I am again. So I've had this notification for groups for a couple of days. I went to the group it was notifying me about and everything five times. It's still there, even after looking over and over. Bug? Maybe?

What kind of notification? The "do you want to join" kind?

Server is all wonky. It keeps timing out and other fun things, like not being able to find the files to direct me to the proper time out message. Cbox is crawling, too, and apparently shunting people into steambox.

The last two times I posted a blog, the blog double posted on me.

So I just got an email notification of being quoted. I've never had email activated for notification on Iwaku. Glitch getting glitchy?

I'm on Chrome. When I go to advanced editor, things get funky. Most notably, whenever I add formatting to something: justify left/right/center, bold/italic, change colour, then change back to default white, when I hit backspace my cursor teleports back to the text that I made fancy. Also, when I add formatting the editor tends to insert extra lines.

Just switched to Crimson and when I've gotten Notifications today it's been a black link in a black background so I didn't know what type I have.

Yay, just got a "server busy" message on the forum. Haven't seen that in a long time, 404s & 500s in chat are common though.

Uhhhh.
My title thingy under my avi..
.-.
does anyone else see the random words?~
Never happened before. I didn't touch it. >>'
.. halp? -flails-

I haven't been on in a while for various reasons. So it told me I was a "lurker" and I understand that. But I posted a couple things to get rid of the lurker status, and it still won't let me post on the roleplay that I started​.

[MENTION=1545]chainmailbikini[/MENTION]

Was your RP perhaps graveyarded due to being inactive for more then four weeks?

I suppose that's possible. Is there any way to save it?

I suppose that's possible. Is there any way to save it?

Just look at the to or the bottom of the thread where it says what subforum it's in, of it's in the graveyard, choose a staff member to PM or find in chat, give them the thread link and ask them to move it back into the forum it originally was in. If it is not in the graveyard, perhaps it was accidentally locked by your partner if they were the one that started the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.