Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just updated the forums with the latest 4.2.0 version.

AS ALWAYS, UPDATES COME WITH NEW ERRORS WHEN SOME THINGS ARE MISSED. PLEASE REPORT ANY STRANGE ERRORS OR BUGS YOU GET.

ONLY REPORT THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IN THIS FORUM.
For the love of Pete, don't send them to my PM, IMs, in the Cbox. etc.
First I will scream at you. Then I will tell you to post it here in this thread or forum.
I will NOT remember to get it fixed if it's not here where I can go down the list.

KNOWN ERRORS - WORKING ON

-- Not sure why the styles are missing from the Quick Style Chooser.
-- Currently adding the links back to the navigation menu?

other stuff...??

The activity stream doesn't match the rest of the formatting and breaks with large avatars.

Attachments

• bugpic1.png
    bugpic1.png
    213 KB · Views: 17
Why is my homepage of my profile weird??? It's like, showing everybody's posts.

Nevermind. I figured it out. :)

It's not letting me message somebody and I don't think it's a bug but Dawn threw me in here SO:

.."has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

How am I supposed to contact my mentee?! D:

EDIT: Dawn was just teasing xD I left a VM! -flees-

HELP!! i switched to mobile & now i can't reach my settings to change it back! Clicking 'full site' gives me a 404 error.

I'm not quiet sure if this has anything to do with your upgrade or not but I thought I'd throw it out there since I've tried fixing it on my end and it doesn't seem to be working. Ever since the upgrade I've been getting my notifications (email, I have them set to instant so I get told and such)from 10 minutes all the way up to 20 minutes after the post is actually made. Not sure if this is a bug from the upgrade or with my system. Either way I thought I'd put that out there in case I'm not the only one having problems with the email notifications.

Well this was weird. I just entered a message in CBox while I had a lot of tabs open on the forum, and I just got warned for hacking. http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/chats/notchat.php I am not really sure what happened, one moment, I was typing the message, the other moment, I got the warning, but I was not kicked off the chat or anything.

I don't know if this is the right spot, but I've found that when I make something bold, underline, or italicize it, in the midst of typing the rest of my post my cursor will randomly be placed back in front of the italicized/bold/underlined word. It's not a big deal, but it is a little unnerving, because if I'm deleting something and that happens, I end up deleting some of my post and have to re-type it.

I don't know if this is my computer or the site, but sometimes when I want to go to a different page after I start writing a post it asks me if I am sure I want to proceed because all my data for the post may be lost and that's not the problem, the problem is that is asks me this like at least 20 times before finally letting me go on the other page o_o

Introspect, it's always done that to me -_- The best way to deal with it is to type your post outside of the site in Notepad or something, then copy and paste into the box on here and fix the italics and color and whatnot. It also ensures that you don't lose your post if the server goes down!

My error: The Poll keeps showing up twice on my homepage!

Fixed - Groups Link
Fixed - Activity Stream Colors (but not avatars, that's a weird forum thing)
Fixed - Cammy

The Late Notification Emails ---> Is probably not something I can do anything about. o__o Sometimes email servers delay emails, sometimes the emails iwaku-side are delayed. It's usually something about traffic and trying to make sure too much stuff isn't sent/received at once as a spam-guard, or server busy thing. @___@

Chat Hacking Message -> It happens when you accidentally type a couple weird keys in to the text field. XD It's just a butterfingers thing

Cursor Issue -> I have not been able to reproduce this, and random people have all had that issue. @__@ I think it might have something to do with the browser you're using. But because I can't reproduce it on my computer I have no idea how to fix it. ;__;

Mittens --> Delete all the text out of the post box before leaving the page. o__o And clear out your browser cache. You might have old templates cached and it's doubling them up.

Layne -> also clear out your browser cache. D: I will check and see if there's a broken thing somewhere.

Okay will do! ^^

But.....another bug has made its' way to me last night! I went in Iwaku with my phone and before the update everything was perfectly fine, but I was waiting for posts in a few of my subscribed threads but I didn't get any notifications for them (I know the mobile version does support the subscription page, but I used to get little numbers and they said what they were for). I thought it was all good, but I wanted to read through my last post on a thread and there were like 4/5 posts after mine, even though the site didn't say there was. I was also on Iwaku this morning on my phone and I didn't get any numbers to tell me I had notifications, but when I logged onto the site just now, I have 6.

So it might just be my phone, but that wouldn't make sense because before it would work perfectly fine.

Sorry for the troubles! ^^'''

I use internet explorer and the cboc has been getting abit messy lately.

it sometimes takes a long time to load messages, and just earlier the messages wouldnt appear at all.

sorry to pester >.>

*breathes in*

Ok, at the expense of making the dumb noob question....

*breathes out, in again*

......What happened with the Shop? I want to change my user title color and I just can't find it anymore!
I don't know if this is a bug, and error or just my own incompetency.

*exhales, disappears*

the navigation bar ate a bunch of links like the shop and stuff. So I am working on trying to get those back where they belong. >< it's turbo dumb...

I don't know if anyone else has gotten this problem, but some people I am roleplaying with don't get the notifications that I posted. This happened with Leu and I, where we were both on all day, and she didn't receive a notification for a post I made. I ended up having to leave a visitor message, and she said that she hadn't gotten the notification. Is this an iwaku-side problem or is it my computer?

:D
...VB Shop link working now. I managed to purchase something.

But I don't know how to use it.
How do I change my color? This is obviously nothing really important, but I'd like to know... whenever the other important bugs get fixed... I need a hand with the shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.