Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just updated the forums with the latest 4.1.5 version.

AS ALWAYS, UPDATES COME WITH NEW ERRORS WHEN SOME THINGS ARE MISSED. PLEASE REPORT ANY STRANGE ERRORS OR BUGS YOU GET.

ONLY REPORT THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM
For the love of Pete, don't send them to my PM, IMs, in the Cbox. etc. D: I will NOT remember to get it fixed if it's not here where I can go down the list.

KNOWN ERRORS - WORKING ON

:D

Hey! I'm finding that scrolling through the pages in painfully slow. I'm on a Mac using Firefox, and other sites are zip zap fast. XD

That's a little strange. o__o What hour of the day are you online and do you see any images or things like that struggling to load?

Well, I actually managed to fix the problem by clearing my history. Derp. Problem on my end I guess. XD

Ah, okay! XD Good move!

Happy Birthday Iwaku.
Bug report:
Ever since the server move, I can't edit any paragraphs. I can only post walls of text. Please help me with this as I find it somewhat annoying.
What can I do about it? The text looks fine before posting, but as I hit the button to reply, paragraphs melt in a single block of letters. :(

--OK edit: it's obviously not happening here. I experience the bug in a gorup discussion and as I left a visitor message. Will check again to see if it has changed and if so, I'll come back here to explain. Sorry for any trouble caused :/

Yeah check again if it still happens in the groups and visitor messages, and let me know!

If it does, try clearing out your browser cache. A lot of the bugs are gonna be related to the browser cache, cause we had to switch the urls. D:

Just came back from some post-fighting. Victory! To anyone else having the same trouble, I recommend clicking the 'Switch editor to Source Mode' (first button in the reply box, top left corner) button, a thing I never had to do before in my life. It's still funny in some way, it took me several attempts to fix it.

Also, will be clearing my browser cache anyways, just in case. Thanks!

I have cleared cache. When I logged in today, it didn't redirect. Said redirect url was wrong. Could still be me, but *shrug* I just wanted to let you know in case others had that issue today.

I have cleared cache. When I logged in today, it didn't redirect. Said redirect url was wrong. Could still be me, but *shrug* I just wanted to let you know in case others had that issue today.

I had the same issue occur. Think it has something to do with the url change. Attempting to log in again worked however.

When I clicked the X on the announcement that said the forum has moved, it gave a similar "invalid redirect error" to those above I think.

I -think- I have that redirect issue fixed! You guys will have to tell me if it is!

:wtf: I suddenly am getting hacker warnings in the cbox! It's making me sad...

That was a slight accident with the url settings and is (obviously) fix now!

The random roleplays thing in the cbox (where it allows you to click on the name of the roleplay and it takes you to the OOC thread), seems to not be working. When I clicked on one of the roleplays, it opened the page...but in the banner spot where you click the link. It ends up looking like this:

Picture1.png

MARK FORUMS READ MANUALLY.

So last night during ANOTHER site lag/crash I was working on "suggestions of things to do if you're getting constant lag/crashing" and one of those things was to turn off the Automagical Database Read Marking.

So it's now set on Inactivity/Cookie read based marking.

COINCIDENTALLY right after I did that, the server started working again. c______c; Dunno if it was coincidence or not. But I am ascared to switch it back now.

Notifications are reset every once in a blue refresh, even on ones I have already manually read. Same happened to Kuro not more than five minutes after it happened to me the third time. Don't know if this is because of the above you mentioned, Diana, or not. But I wanted to inform you.

Yeeaaaah, I switched it back to automatic thread marking and crossing my fingers that the forum dun crash. So now it should start auto-marking read threads. (After you do a manual one).

Some features are worth the extra server load. ><

My notifications are popping up when there is no new posts in the threads and when I have posted. This has happened quite a few times.