Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just updated the forums with the latest 4.1.4 version.

AS ALWAYS, UPDATES COME WITH NEW ERRORS WHEN SOME THINGS ARE MISSED. PLEASE REPORT ANY STRANGE ERRORS OR BUGS YOU GET.

ONLY REPORT THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM
For the love of Pete, don't send them to my PM, IMs, in the Cbox. etc. D: I will NOT remember to get it fixed if it's not here where I can go down the list.

KNOWN ERRORS - WORKING ON

- The text editor box looks all WONKY. CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE AND RESTART YOUR BROWSER.
- Black text on black backgrounds in some forms.
- "Plotting" misspelled. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

- Link colors on default profile pages too dark fixed
- Apostrophe issue in cbox. can't be fixed. D:

Dearest Diana,

The backgrounds for the individual panes on the Groups page are all white, disrupting the page theme and making the description text quite unreadable.

Love,
SpammyV

Chat keeps on dying. Just happened a minute ago (Pacific time 4:03)

Can't customize text with the new text editor.
Text styles (bold, itallics, etc.) don't stay.

Redd, clean out your browser history and refresh your browser. Then let me know if you still have the problem. D:

[edit]

groups colors fiiiiixed!~

I just wanted to say I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THE NEW AUTOSAVE FEATURE. Hopefully my frequent "NOOOOO I ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED MY 1,000-WORD POST GRRRRARGHLE" moments will be a thing of the past now. This new feature might be enough of an incentive for me to start posting again and stop being a lurker! (actually it was work that has been keeping me away, but still... ) THANK YOU! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Has Loveless cleared out her entire browser history/cache and restarted the browser? Cause it looks like your browser hasn't refreshed to show the entire template yet. o__o

Which browser are you on again? XD I keep forgetting.

Browser = Google Chrome

Ant it looks the same as always...except for that bit missing. o-o

iwaku_no_report.jpg

Welp.

Tried clearing history/cache to see if that did anything, but I'm still having similar problems.

Form is now fixed! D:

For the skin "Crimson", the reply boxes for threads, that usually have the buttons for "bold", "italics", and the like are completely white. When I switch to other skins, they appear just fine. It seems the issue is only for "Crimson".

EDIT: Also, I don't know if it's just me, but the spoiler tags don't work for me. I'm using the latest version of Firefox, and when I posted my OOC and clicked on the spoiler, it doesn't work. It won't even let me click on it.

Tried it on IE, and it works just fine, but I hate IE and won't use it, since it tends to suck. I cleared my cache and everything, as well as restarting my browser, but nothing seems to be working.

The quick reply is fixed now, but I'm not sure what's wrong with the spoiler yet. Do you have any script blockers on your firefox or something like that?

Spoiler code is fixed now. :D

NO idea why that suddenly was acting weird. c__c; But all fixed.

I didn't have any script blockers, but all is well on my end. Thanks, Diana! :D

It looks like the spoiler codes aren't working again, at least on my end.

Check your spoilers and make sure they have
For some reason they only want to work on way or the other. Not both ways. e___e

Just a visual tick for me, but the ad spot on the site banner is covering up just a little bit of the 'Y' in ROLEPLAY.

I'm not sure if you can or want to fix that. It was just bugging me a little bit. Especially when the banner claims to be so damn big and fancy. Which it still is. Except for that ad thing making it look like a sellout by covering up just an eensy bit of the 'Y'.

JUST SAIYAN.

.... SUFFER. AHAHAHAA.

Actually, that text isn't going to stay on the banners forever. >>;;

And second, depending on what resolution your screen is, the location of the ad banner gets moved around. t__t So it's very difficult to perfectly place text and the ad banner on ALL screen resolutions without something looking stupid. Thus it's "maximized" for 1024 width screens and wider.

I seem to be having trouble with the [ center ] [ /center ] tags. They don't seem to be aligning the text for me, even though the site acknowledges that they are there.

Is this a fault on my end, or are the tags going crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.