4.1.11 Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
pages stuck and not loading....when i try to post the whole darn thing just stops working then stupid internet explorer >_< closes and reopens the tab...and when that happens, for some reason the auto-save doesnt save my stuff...>_<

Whenever I try to do a blog post, the text box extends over behind the sidebar, so I can't see the end of the line that I'm writing. I don't know if it's my browser or what; I use Safari.

Here's a screenshot:

Screen Shot 2012-05-12 at 12.22.36 PM.png

I have the same problem as cammyjag and I use google chrome (it were the same when I used internet explorer)
It's a bit irritating because I can't see if I have written wrong or not and must put it down a row temporarily just to see so that I am writing correctly. It's not such a big problem when I'm doing small posts but in big blog posts then it become a bit of a problem sometimes.

It's always done that to me o.o I use Chrome too. I just ignore it xD

I had to click on this three times to make sure my browser wasn't malfunctioning. But uh... The banner at the top where it's advertising for the Girls Club. Is it suppose to take me to the Guy's Club? O.o

I got a 503 error, and now the server is too busy to let me post and everything is going slow like it was a few weeks back.

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm not sure if all of the members have this problem but both Aira and Pheonix cannot make threads in the Global Sign Ups board.

That's because you're not supposed to be able to make threads in Global Signups. You have to make Signups in the appropriate Genre section!

(PS still trying to hunt down fixes for the post box thing. D: fixed the other stuff)

So I dont know if anybody else has been having this problem but my Like Post and Thank for Post options have disappeared. I dont know whether this was a permissions error or something. I mean, I used to have them. Maybe I wasnt supposed to?

So I dont know if anybody else has been having this problem but my Like Post and Thank for Post options have disappeared. I dont know whether this was a permissions error or something. I mean, I used to have them. Maybe I wasnt supposed to?

This is fixed now! Sorry about that. D: the permission settings have been bullocks lately.

Thanks Diana, you best!

Okay, for some reason, every time I post something now, it says I posted it 1 hour ago.

Dirty liars...

Even when I subscribe to be notified of responses to blog posts, I never receive notifications. Is this a bug or just something that flat out isn't going to work or what?

I have angered the great Iwakuian spirit of math:

2ryln61.jpg

Iskari and I both have notifications that won't go away for posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.