4.1.11 Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if someone mentioned this because it's been a bug for a while now. In blogs, the advanced/new blog setting of the editor makes me frown face. It's stretching across the page and under the right side menus. Neither mode makes any difference. This is really annoying because I can't type directly into the editor without some of the text being hidden under the menus. Obviously it's not something that needs to be fixed asap because as far as I know it's only happening in blogs. :)

Can you get a screenshot of that? O___O I'll need to be able to see it so I can try and pinpoint how/where/why that's happening.

My notifications are stuck on 1. It says it is a group notification so I checked my 3 subscribed groups; nothing was new. I checked all my joined groups; some things where new and it still wouldn't go away. Went through all the groups and new discussions and it still won't go away.

Check your most recent group discussions, and if one just recently started a new page, you'll want to few ALL the pages in that discussion. What's happened is that there's a new post on one of the pages that you've not "viewed". o__o It's a weird bug in the system with no fix out yet.

Screenshot.png

Also having a problem whenever I bold, italicize or center my text. I'll be typing and my cursor randomly moves back several spaces, and I'll be typing into my previous sentence.

Edit: I hope you can see that photo... If not, I'll go back and make it bigger.

....yeah, I need a bigger picture! XD

Hear ye, hear ye.

No member on all of Iwaku can access the subsequent pages of their Thanks/Like notifications.

To do so, is to invite... THIS!

The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

O cruel and twisted fates.

LOL! ASMO CAN'T GET HIS EGO INFLATED FROM THANKS AND LIKES! LOL!

Also, I'm having an issue as well. In the Advanced reply, or in PMs, it won't redirect the words to the next line so quickly- so I have to type blindly for about a four words with four letters, in guesstimate. I use Google Chrome, and I'm not quite sure what to do 0.o.

Seriously, like right now, it knew to stop the line above at "For" and moved "About" to the next line, but in the advanced, or in the PMs, it would have finally moved done probably around "with" or "four".

T.T;; DARN IT.

hotdefensivebeeball.jpg

Also, that's a giant Japanese hornet getting killed by a swarm of Japanese bees.

I've been getting the message 'serve is too busy try again later' or something as of late. Did I do something?? D:

Ah, nu. When the server is bust message starts popping up, that means the server is getting crowded with people. So it's blocking a few to prevent itself from crashing in a firey death spiral. O___O

STILL WORKING ON THESE OTHER REPORTS.

I got a PM from Iwaku saying my post was deleted but when I went to check it...it wasn't O.o Can this be explained?

That means you probably had a double-post and the extra one was deleted!

The curser disappears from the box while I'm typing replies sometimes. I noticed it on the iPad but figured that it was just a slight incompatability bad internet problem thing and didn't worry too much about it. However I noticed it while on my computer today. Mac. Safari. Still spotty net, but that shouldn't matter while typing, right? It happens when I scroll away to reread a portion of a post, or go to a different tab then come back to the reply box. Only way I've 'fixed' it is then going advance and if I then lose it again C&Ping what I've typed and then refreshing the page.

Will the server be expanded or something to stop it from blocking people?

Diana, dearest. My phantom "You have one unread subscribed thread" message is back.

Google Chrome still, PC.

<.<

*Stares at the "1" notification*

STOP WITH YOUR LIES, YOU LYING NOTIFICATION!

ummmmm.....Diana... why does my quick style chooser still not work?? oh, and the site tends to freeze on me alot, especially when i go to view threads or post. and i use the new version of Internet Explorer...and i've cleared it a couple of times....*sniffle* i dont wanna break Iwaku

Clearing stuck notifications: Unsubscribe. Clear browser cache. Mark forums as read.

then try resubscribing. >>

The quick style chooser was broken by vbulletin and will prolly (maybe?!) be back the next time I run a forum update.

For site freezing, Duchess might need to try clearing her browser cache too. o__o What kind of freezing are you getting? Browser locking up? Pages getting stuck and not loading all the way? Server lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.