4.1.11 Bug Report Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itssayinbg I have two visitor messages , but I don't

By Style, I do mean the forum Theme Colors! my bads!

Aaand, when is the last time you guys have updated your browsers? (So I can see if it's old browser being dumb, or new browser)

Ah, in that case it is the Skye theme.

Chrome auto updates without asking like a boss and I double checked so yeah, it's the newest version.

OKAY! I figure it out. 8D The Spoilers are acting up on a few of the Non-Default Styles. I'll have that fixed as soon as I find the template issue.

TK: Try going to each page of your Visitor Messages. D: That should find whichever message the notice is alerting about, and erase the notice.

It's working for me now, (Before I had purple style but now my computor changed it to red style of some reason and then it the spoiler started to work)

Spoiler code should now be fixed! Make sure to refresh your browser good and give a test!

Just did that again, didn't work. I use Google chrome too.

All of my other bugs have been fixed - Yay! - but I just encountered a new one that makes me want to cry.

I was creating a forum, went to insert a picture, and it froze. I thought it was fine thanks to auto-save, but for some reason my auto-save won't come up. It was a good post too! >_<;

Which style are you using?

I was using Skye but I changed it to default and it works now.

Additionally editing does not seem to work. There were meant to be paragraph breaks in the last post.

Still trying to figure out that damn spoiler code issues. >:[

Also, I edited Slyen's post and it works okay. Something is going wrong in your browser or in the copy-paste. o__o Try switching your Settings to Standard Editor or Basic Editor.

Somehow fixed between yesterday and today. Might have just been a browser issue yesterday, but eitherway seems to be fixed now.

Will give a call out if it happens again.

IMG_1578.jpg

Bugs found.

*Hands Pony a hammer.*

Some thread titles are being displayed too low to actually be easily readable.

problemshot.png

I'm looking for a reasonable way to fix that, Spammy. t___t it's a stupid and weird error.

Status
Not open for further replies.