Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
Just updated the forums with the latest 4.1.11 version.

AS ALWAYS, UPDATES COME WITH NEW ERRORS WHEN SOME THINGS ARE MISSED. PLEASE REPORT ANY STRANGE ERRORS OR BUGS YOU GET.

ONLY REPORT THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM
For the love of Pete, don't send them to my PM, IMs, in the Cbox. etc.
First I will scream at you. Then I will tell you to post it here in this thread or forum
I will NOT remember to get it fixed if it's not here where I can go down the list.

KNOWN ERRORS - WORKING ON

-- Not sure why the styles are missing from the Quick Style Chooser.

It is white background when I go in to the blog. Could it be because of a bug?

My notifications are stuck at 2, no mater how much I check it, it won't go away.

First check what the Notifications are for.

If it's for Subscribed Posts, Go to Community -> Mark Forums Read.

When I click 'Go Advanced' to type up my posts, it'll randomly put the.. blinking thing that tells me where I'm typing.. somewhere else. It ends in me typing in the middle of something I already typed. Frustrating! Should I just stop using the Advanced? I only do it when I'm typing posts with more than one color, but I guess I can just do that in the Quick Reply o-o

Don't know if it's my computor that is acting stupid or if it's a bug but I can't get up the spoilers so I can't see what's inside :o it worked a couple of days ago. xb

Don't know if it's my computor that is acting stupid or if it's a bug but I can't get up the spoilers so I can't see what's inside :o it worked a couple of days ago. xb

Suffering from the same issue, all old spoiler tags and new ones don't work.

When I click 'Go Advanced' to type up my posts, it'll randomly put the.. blinking thing that tells me where I'm typing.. somewhere else. It ends in me typing in the middle of something I already typed. Frustrating! Should I just stop using the Advanced? I only do it when I'm typing posts with more than one color, but I guess I can just do that in the Quick Reply o-o

Try switching your Editor Type in your Settings. o__o And clear out your browser cache. Sounds like something isn't loading properly.

AS FOR THE SPOILER ISSUES:

I need to know what browser everyone is using. D:

I'll try that, thanks ^^ Just another note, on my homepage the categories won't fold up anymore. When I click the arrows to minimize them, it just brings me to the top of the page. It's odd, it was working fine until last night. Oh, and I'm on Chrome :3

Hmm. If it was okay up until last night, that browser cache cleanup should help. Otherwise I think might be screwing with their browser again. D:

Cache didn't help. I blame Google xD Unless you guys changed something o.O It's adding #top to my URL every time I click one of the arrows as if that's what it's meant to do. Oh well, I can deal with scrolling xD

Hmm, Which style are you using? O__O One of the styles might be messed up. The #top is supposed to be there, but there's a code snippet that should be in the styles to make it work.

I use Chrome. Hmm it's odd..

Okay! Just tested on both my Chrome and IE, and they work fine for me.

So I now need to know which style everyone is using. O___O

Style as in theme? Default. Everything is just default on my chrome aside from some add-ons. I don't think Adblock Plus would interfere with spoiler tags when it has not in the past but I shall test that. That's my only theory.

Font size is medium, page zoom is 100%. I believe both of those are the default which is odd.

Hmm.. hope I give you the right information now because I'm not completely certain what you mean by style xD hahah
Font Medium, zoom 100%, the format is set on standard/default

Status
Not open for further replies.