4.1.10 Bug Reports Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you doing ONLY the image url inside of the imga code? Don't add extra image code in there. (That's where a lot of people make the mistake.)

Lemme see an example post where you're doing it, and I can tell you what is going wrong. >>

Also: Working on the Resume thing and mobile style issue.

Indecisive Squirrel said:
And whenever I use Iwaku on my phone, it doesn't use my settings. Specifically, the site layout is on default when I have it on the Halloween layout. Wouldn't be a problem, but the default layout is a bit dark for my eyes.

Make sure you set your style in your settings to make it STAY that style when you switch computers. (Settings -> General Settings)

Cause the quick style chooser is based on cookies, and cookies don't cross over to other machines!

Are you doing ONLY the image url inside of the imga code? Don't add extra image code in there. (That's where a lot of people make the mistake.)

Lemme see an example post where you're doing it, and I can tell you what is going wrong. >>

I put only this link in there > http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5079/boyr.jpg

And this happens when I use it with the tags >

Edit your post and put an image in there with the code and leave it broken. And them let me see how it breaks. I have to see the actual broken post. D: That way I can see if it's user error or a forum bug!

Okey, here is the post I had trouble with (it's not the whole bit but there isn't anything else in the post than the color and the image):

They called him an imp for his appearance. However, his name was Jake and he was no imp at all. Yes, his appearance would hint that he has something to do with those magical creatures, but Jake was a human as everyone else. Another fact that people usually got wrong was his age. Well, wouldn't you mistake him for a twelve-year-old? He wasn't tall as his peers, not even that well-built, but he was seventeen and of that he was sure. Folks in the village, where Jake lived, used to make fun of him when he dared to go to the local tavern. They refused to give him beer, saying that he is just a little boy. After some time of trying, he gave up going there. Who would like to listen to a blabbering of drunken farmers? Jake himself lived on a farm with his uncle and aunt and their older daughter. Regrettably, his aunt couldn't give birth to a boy or any other child after Melody, her daughter, was born. As for Jake's parents, it was complicated and after few attempts to ask his uncle or aunt about them, which failed, Jake gave up again.

The news ran through land with a speed of a lightning. The king was gathering an army and he accepted anyone. Not long after Jake heard about it, soldiers came to his village, recruiting men yet giving them as little information as possible. Jake's plan was to stay at the farm until the soldiers would leave. However, they came even to their house, asking if Jake's uncle would join. They said that if he wouldn't go willingly they would have to force him. It was a threat and Jake didn't want anything bad happen to the family where he grew up.

[noparse][/noparse]

the code and [COLOR] code is what's go...hack.us/img717/5079/boyr.jpg[/IMGA][/noparse]

But how did it get in there? How can I get rid of it?

EDIT: I did it! I don't know how but I did it! Finally! I am not error user anymore xD

I don't iknow if it's just me, but sometimes when I post a reply in a thread, the whole page is aligned to the right side of my page. I'll make a screencap when it happens again so you'll know what I'm talking about.

Is there any reason why some groups appear in the lower left of the person and not other's?

Abra's Anarchy~ doesn't appear as an icon :/

Is there any reason why some groups appear in the lower left of the person and not other's?

Abra's Anarchy~ doesn't appear as an icon :/

YES! Apparently that is because those groups are Invite Only or Moderated Groups. Only Public groups will appear!

Also, any groups that don't have a Group Image won't appear as an icon!

The link for Groups on the topbar is taking me to user groups instead of Groups. o__o

I'm using the Crimson color scheme and my notifications and forum links are black text on black background. HALP ME PLEEZE!

I made a post on wednesday, last post in a thread, and I get a subscription notification that there's a new post in that thread when there isn't.

Well I don't know if it's an issue with the upgrade, but if you look at my profile both of my RP resumes (normal and mature) are really... oddly spaced out. The only things I've done to my profile is change text color, font and I added some patterns for backgrounds. I'm not sure why it bugged out like this. I'm using firefox 10.0 and using the default style for the site.

Your spacing looks fine to me. Quite neat, really.
It might be the browser.

Your spacing looks fine to me. Quite neat, really.
It might be the browser.

Heheheh, thank you. Well, if it looks fine for everyone else then it's not a big deal. I just didn't want anyone to look at it and be like "what does this even say?!"

I was just wondering... I seem to have lost a bunch of tabs at the top of the page... Is that normal? Is it happening to everyone? I can take a screenshot if someone needs a visual.

No it is not normal, and yes a screenshot would help. It might have been during diana doing something tithe the layout/theme looks fine to me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.