10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
A LIST OF BUGS PEOPLE ARE REPORTING AND WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE FIXED YET:

Keep using this thread and report issues when you come across them!

Text not showing up in the textboxes when posting.
MOST FIXED. There is still a textbox here and there not displaying right.

Annoying white bar thing that stays there until you click the textbox.
Still looking. SHOULD BE FIXED. LEMME KNOW IF IT'S NOT ON YOUR BROWSER.

Cbox commands can't be edited.
FIXED.

Some names not displaying in the "last post by" on the forum index.
Fixed/Okay? It looks like it's only doing it for posts made before the upgrade. It should fix itself as we post.

Custom font size settings in Cbox keeps resetting.
FIXED.

People could not get to the "Home" tab.
Fixed!

Can't use custom commands in Cbox channels.
FIXED.

Weird blank space on the end of threads?
Happens in IE and is a style issue. Looking for a fix.

Group notifications are wonky.
FIXED.

There's an MYSQL error getting emailed to me when people use the SEARCH in the Post Thanks
Stop re-enabling the mod. You're spamming the hell out of my mailbox. D:< The coder hasn't put out a fix for this yet, and I'm not sure how to disable the search-thanks feature to kill that error.

IIIIIII'mmmmm baaaaack and I have evidence for The Void as I have come to call it. (Please note I put it on 20% so you could see part of the thread along with the void.)

problempage.png

Also one other thing, is there a "true reply" button? I click the reply button I see toward the bottom of the thread page and it just sends my cursor to quick reply. I need to click the Go Advanced button to get into the actual reply box.

[edit]Takes notice of the reply button at the "top" of the page. Not for nothing but....shouldn't that button be on the bottom?[/edit]

excessive spaces in posts are deleted by (I think it's auto formatting) for some reason, more of an annoyance really, but it does bother me.

I'll see if I can figure out why it goes to Quick Reply. Just use the Go Advanced button for now. XD

...weird void. c_c And why are those text boxes so big? Is that cause you reduced the sizes to take the screencap?

Myrn said:
excessive spaces in posts are deleted by (I think it's auto formatting) for some reason, more of an annoyance really, but it does bother me.

What do you mean by excessive spaces? Like hitting the spacebar to format words far apart or hitting the enter key to space paragraphs...?

Yeah they only went like that because of reduced size otherwise they are fine. And if you look at my post edit you will see I found the regular reply button.

Whenever I pick a color from the drop down list in Quick Reply, this happens. x3

&& you know how much I love to use gold to match my aviisiggy :P

You try just the word itself or a hexcode? right now I'm using

I'll see if I can figure out why it goes to Quick Reply. Just use the Go Advanced button for now. XD

...weird void. c_c And why are those text boxes so big? Is that cause you reduced the sizes to take the screencap?

What do you mean by excessive spaces? Like hitting the spacebar to format words far apart or hitting the enter key to space paragraphs...?

Hitting the spacebar for formatting purposes. I had to use lines in the "costum commands" thread instead.

Maybe it's just my crappy work computer, but quotes are appearing BELOW the level of the poster's side-profile - i.e. the line below "JOIN DATE", "POSTS" and the MSN icon.

Liketh so:
bug.jpg

It's also the same with large sigs like Sakura's and Piro's. They're alligning below the mini-profile.

Don't make me go in there and attempt to fix it myself, Diana. >:[

Well thought you'd like to know. When I sign in and I have to enter in my name, the text is black and the bar is black making it difficult to spell check. The password on the other hand is just fine with nice big white dots.

It'll take me some digging to figure out why the color editor isn't doing hex codes and how to prevent it from eating up the space-key entries.

and to find out where that void space is coming from. x____X The void space seems to only be happening in IE and I'm not sure if it's my custom style, or a bug with the default.

The username field having black text, I know what it is, I just can't find the stylevariable yet. o__o

Working on them though, so wooo. (or booo)

When I post, and it's a big enough post to where you can use the scroll down bar...I'll scroll down, but the box keeps going crazy and scrolling up and up and up...It also happens in PMs. It's making it quite difficult to type up my part for the Newsletter, Dan:nana:.

You know what I have the same trouble on occasion. I just hope it doesn't affect the box when I get the letter printed tomorrow.

I accepted a friend request, but I'm still stuck with the notification..?

Is it a friend request notification, or has someone sent you an invitation to a group lately, that you might not have accepted/declined? Cause I know the group invites stick in there forever until you join/decline... >>

I want the new posts to be marked by a "NEW" icon, not by a tiny white arrow.

>:[

It is too a bug! A BUG IN MY SOUUUUUUL!!!

You're all fixed now Saku! You still had a friend request from Chii waiting. XD

Ooh P:
I thought I accepted that xD
Thank you Dananchuuu <3

Sooo Diana yyyeeeaaah

You should probs update the Guide at the top of the page under 'meet the ataff' because the staffing has changed and newcomers should be aware an not blindly running around

:) that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.