Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
There's still a few bugs running around, especially in the style with IE. Keep and eye on 4.0 Known Bugs and Reports, because I'll be answering questions there, fixing things, etc.

I added a Fluid Default Style and a Blue For Babies Style
So you minorities can quite yer bitchin'. D:< I'll add other prettier styles later when I get these kinks worked out.

FOR YOU D&D GMs I HAVE A TEMP TEST FORUM SET UP SO YOU CAN STILL DO YOUR DICE ROLLS.
GET TO IT HERE Just reg an account and post your threads/rolls. Then you can link to them as proof of legit rolls. :D I'm still working on getting someone to make me a new built in diceroller.

Check out the new Settings Page and learn where your settings are!
Most of them are in the exact same place, but some stuff is easier to find. :D The Change Username option is now under "Edit Profile". You can find Shoutbox settings under their own links. (Like turning off the post notifications or editing your Ignore List.)

Otherwise, I encourage you to play with new features AND old ones to keep an eye out for errors. Some of them are REALLY weird and hard to notice right away. c_c;

Grandpa Asmo needed bigger text size on posts.

If anyone has a problem with the larger size, then let me know and I'll be stubborn and sarcastic until you go away.

And Diana, I can't register on the test forum. The image verification doesn't show any letters or digits - just swirly colours.

GOD DAMNIT GRANPA! JUST INCREASE THE TEXT SIZE BY 1PX NOT FIFTY!

But uh, yes, now that the weekend of stuff is over, I should have the registration for that fixed tonight. Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.