Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I just updated the forums today with the 4.0.7 forum update. The bugfix list is has a billion items, and fingers crossed that it came with ones we've been hating on.

AS ALWAYS, UPDATES COME WITH NEW ERRORS WHEN SOMETHINGS ARE MISSED. PLEASE REPORT ANY STRANGE ERRORS OR BUGS YOU GET.

ONLY REPORT THEM HERE IN THIS THREAD OR IN THE FEEDBACK FORUM
For the love of Pete, don't send them to my PM, IMs, in the Cbox. etc. D: I will NOT remember to get it fixed if it's not here where I can go down the list.

Okay I think whatever cause the tempchat to slow down is getting worse. Not always but there are time where every other time I send a message it then lags something awful til I refresh my browser and from the grumbling in chat it doesn't appear to just be me.

Little bit of a formatting glitch.

33937539.png

Unlike Vay I can't take screenshots, however I am having something similar. Spacings are off, this first line being typed in about four lines below the first one in the quick reply box and the options bar (where the quick selections for bolding, italics, underlines, hyperlinks and the like) apeared first along the same line as Vay's signature. Moving my curser over them worked at correcting their location (making this text in the right place) but it does not always work. Regardless however when the post is put up the margins seem right...

The second issue I have is I just tried uploading pictures to an albumn of mine, only for them to dispear as soon as I save changes. Now the uploader box is giving me a line of text that says the following:

Manage Attachments Window said:
Warning: getimagesize() [function.getimagesize]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/dbtech/credits/credits_vbulletin.php on line 327

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: Filename cannot be empty in [path]/dbtech/credits/credits_vbulletin.php on line 328

However it has always given me those messages. Attempting to load them up by themselves, as opposed to together, fails in a similar manner as well as trying to upload them from another hosting site.

Noted Vay's thing, trying to find fix. D:

To take a screenshot, all you have to do is hit the "prtSc" button on your keyboard once or twice, then open up and paste in Paint. >>

What BROWSER are you using?

On the UPLOAD problem, that error you're getting is not what's stopping you from upload pics. They WILL still upload. (still trying to get the fix for that error message anyway.) So something else is wrong:

- Are you trying to upload pictures that are too big or a weird file type? It won't tell you when it's wrong, it just dun upload.
- After you hit the upload button and then look at the main window do you see the text boxes to add description?
- If you DO, close the upload box and hit save changes. It should upload fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.