Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I just upgraded the forum to 4.0.5! This contained a lot of bug fixes in it. Most of which might not be noticeable cause it was a lot of little things. c_c;

HOWEVER; Everytime we run an update, there's little snags.

If you see something weird, something has stopped working, etc PLEASE REPORT IT HERE.

If you don't report it, I might never realize something is broken. D: Make it's posted HERE so I have a list of things to fix.

When I write new posts the text-colour is automatically set to black, so it's black on black.

You'll have to refresh and tell me if it's fixed or not. Cause I can't see it on either firefox or IE. >>

Still messed up.

I liked what you did with the text on the top-menu though, more light-greenish/less bright-whitish ^__________^

At work, we have Internet Explorer 7 (terrible, I know). But sometimes I like to poke around on here during downtime. Anyway, when I make a reply, the text box is white and my text is also white, meaning I can't see what I'm writing unless I highlight it...

.... So torsty is getting black on black, and Char is getting white on white...

and both my browsers aren't getting it at all... and.. ARGH. I HATE THIS STYLE SYSTEM.

Mine's good too! Hooray, more opportunities to waste time at work <3

YAY! CRISIS AVERTED!

More of a minor appearance issue.

I click on Cbox, it takes me to Cbox, but says I am in blogs.

Her Majesty knows best, I have noticed the same, but I believe this is due to the fact that it's a back-up cbox located in the Iwaku Community Blog. When the "real" cbox is brought back, it will be back to normal.

Torsty would be correct.

this is unrelated to the 'old-new' cbox thing... but a bug nevertheless

using safari on windows 7 (1366x768, widescreen)

and cbox related...

using firefox on windows 7 (1366x768, widescreen)

CBox is up and running. Great.

So the little info boxes that pop up... like if a post gets screwed up, you try and slap someone, or sending someone a PM.... the text is white on a white background.

This is a minor MINOR thing, but when I am inserting a picture into a post from a URL, the text area is white when the cursor is in it and the text is white as well, making it hard to see what is being typed... x_x;; Not a really big thing, just a minor hindrance...

C box is starting to mess up for me. tried on diffferent Internet browers, still not working properly

I can type in the little box, but I can't see what other people are saying, and when I reload, it just loads like half of the conversation, minus what I've said. o.o;

Earlier was having issues accessing the site as well as AFTA. But I'm wondering if its computer issue. Was getting a random messages blocking me out of the site as follows:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 5505024) (tried to allocate 311296 bytes) in /home/spacekit/public_html/iwaku/global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 420

There were similar messages, with some numbers changing but otherwise was the same as the one above. Then when I tried accessing AFTA to see if it was just Iwaku I got the following:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 49
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 101
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 105
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 113
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 124
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 128
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 136
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 205
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php on line 383
Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 2529

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/spacekit/public_html/forum/includes/init.php
Line: 49

Sorry for lacking Screen Caps but hopes this help. It was only on the space kitten domain that I was having this issue as well.

It's most likely because the server was acting up since it is related to PHP programming error. A "poorly" written script may inefficiently squander memory which can cause severe problems for frequently executed scripts. However, some applications are run infrequently and require lots of memory like importing and processing a big data file. I'm not a techno junkie, so Diana will probably have to give a more detailed/correct answer.

The host was trying to upgrade our server to the latest version of PHP and the site didn't like it. c__c so it was just a temporary error.

Status
Not open for further replies.