:)

L

La Morte

Original poster
Hello all my name is La Morte and I'm happy to now be apart of the role playing experience. *bows* please take care of me.:cool:

Hi. If you're not strong you can trust this 'fly. He can guide you and keep you safe from most harms. He travels between walls and sees much! Hears much! Well, all the same....

Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome being with a French name.

I am one of the Admins of this forum, Enjoy your stay.

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Zypher! I am your friendly Roleplay Global Mod and Guru to all things Morning Musume! If you have any questions I'd be happy to help!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Bonjour mon ami thank you for you kind words and I will keep you in mind whenever I am in need of assistance

Hello I'm LadyHarpy, One of the few mythical beasts of this lovely forum! I'm always up for a RP and will gladly help you with any ideas you may have. If you've got questions I'll try my best to answer and other than that I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Welcome to the site.

Well there a contradiction.....

Hi little one, I'm Vay, much like Zypher I'm in the RP support staff and am here to answer your questions and maybe spread a little death.

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku, names Ike and if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask

Thank you to all of you for your kind words :)

welcome to iwaku.

we're a bit crazy... no wait, we're a lot crazy, but who isn't.

enjoy the site, and if you're unsure of something, just pm one of those colorful names that are purple, blue, and red/brown. they'll help you out.

...Erm. I'm not late in doing this.
Nope.
Hi! I'm Kitti. Nice to meet you. If you have any questions, please ask.