:)

L

La Morte

Original poster
Hello all my name is La Morte and I'm happy to now be apart of the role playing experience. *bows* please take care of me.:cool:

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
Hi. If you're not strong you can trust this 'fly. He can guide you and keep you safe from most harms. He travels between walls and sees much! Hears much! Well, all the same....

Welcome to Iwaku.

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Welcome being with a French name.

I am one of the Admins of this forum, Enjoy your stay.

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Bonjour! Je m'appelle Zypher! I am your friendly Roleplay Global Mod and Guru to all things Morning Musume! If you have any questions I'd be happy to help!

Welcome to Iwaku!

L

La Morte

Original poster
Bonjour mon ami thank you for you kind words and I will keep you in mind whenever I am in need of assistance

LadyHarpy

Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I enjoy Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Magical, Modern and much more. I probably can't list them all! If there is something you want to try and it isn't listed here, just ask. I rarely say no!
Hello I'm LadyHarpy, One of the few mythical beasts of this lovely forum! I'm always up for a RP and will gladly help you with any ideas you may have. If you've got questions I'll try my best to answer and other than that I hope you have a wonderful time here!

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to the site.

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Well there a contradiction.....

Hi little one, I'm Vay, much like Zypher I'm in the RP support staff and am here to answer your questions and maybe spread a little death.

I

Ike Sapphire

Original poster
Hello and welcome to the Iwaku, names Ike and if you have any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask

L

La Morte

Original poster
Thank you to all of you for your kind words :)

I

Idylle

Original poster
welcome to iwaku.

we're a bit crazy... no wait, we're a lot crazy, but who isn't.

enjoy the site, and if you're unsure of something, just pm one of those colorful names that are purple, blue, and red/brown. they'll help you out.

K

Kitti

Original poster
...Erm. I'm not late in doing this.
Nope.
Hi! I'm Kitti. Nice to meet you. If you have any questions, please ask.